Capstone Nutrition

Capstone Nutrition Culture reviews

Clear

Capstone Nutrition insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Capstone is a great place to work the team is awesome

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Capstone Nutrition is greatPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Capstone Nutrition are fairJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Capstone Nutrition, I think lots of work great securityManagementIn general, managers at Capstone Nutrition awesome managementCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Capstone Nutrition is great environmentOverallMy experience working at Capstone Nutrition love it

Great place to work as the company continues to grow

Management supports my growth and development at Capstone. I feel supported and listened to when I have new ideas to share with the team. The company supports a culture of collaboration and focuses on leading with care.

Pros

Good benefits package, hours that work with my schedule, employee appreciation activities

Cons

Commute

Great Company with a Bright Future

Work-life balance‘Life Improved’ is our vision at Capstone. That includes both work and home life. We refer to it often and work consistently toward it. It’s the best work-life balance I’ve enjoyed in my career.Pay & benefitsI’m very confident that the compensation in my department is competitive in our industry and area.Job security and advancementI would guess that the average tenure in the Quality department is about 5 years. There are many who’ve been with the company for 10-20. There have also been several transfers and promotions since I’ve been with the company that align with personnel desires for advancement and growth.ManagementThere is strong alignment at the Executive and Senior Management level. The business acumen is strong and the business is thriving. We’ve broken about every company record this year. Much of that growth is due to the organizational discipline which begins with management. I’m also very encouraged that much of that alignment is maintained throughout the organization.CultureThe culture at Capstone was clear to me during the interview process. We focus on leading with C.A.R.E. (Communication, Appreciation, Relationships, and Execution). Much of our strategic framework comes from powerful books like Good to Great, and Change the Culture, Change the Game. I’m thrilled that the culture I was attracted by early in the hiring process is the reality I’ve experienced ever since joining the team.OverallIt’s an incredible time to be at Capstone Nutrition! We have strengths and weaknesses just like any company, but we have great people, -

Average comany

The executive team means well, however falls short of going from good to great. It's one thing to have it in print, yet another to be humble enough to realize it's full potential. Recognition seems to fall to select and not down to the true workforce. Numbers rule over balanced work culture.

Pros

Sustainable industry

Cons

Workplace culture

Toxic Culture- They’ll tell you what you want to hear

I worked for Capstone for 1.5 years in their R&D department. 1.5 years is not a long time to work for a company. But in my short time there it was revealed to me that Capstone's "culture" that they speak so highly of is just a mask. Since working there from day 1, they shoved the idea of them having this awesome culture down your throat. And when I first started, I bought in. As any good employee should. Not even a year into my employment I started to see what capstone was really about. The leadership, if you can call it that, is non existent. They have employees who have worked there for a long time who have a lot of knowledge in their field, but lack the leadership and managerial qualities that are highly needed there. I honestly don't know how most of the people at Capstone have been able to hold on to, let alone get, their managerial/leadership positions in the first place. They are extremely top heavy. Having multiple supervisors/managers and not enough leaders/teachers. Which results in countless, pointless meetings. They praise titles more than they praise good workers. Specifically within the R&D department, the lack of actual training is quite ridiculous. Most of the projects I worked on I knew how to do it them but not why. There is no initiative to train employees to not only know how to do their job, but to be knowledgeable in their position. Capstone is the epitome of "fake it til you make it. That should actually be their culture motto saying. If you're good at faking it, then you'll fit right in and thrive. In the time that I worked there, just in the R&D department -

Cons

Too many

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Descansan mucho a temporales

Esta bien el ambiente pero el sueldo es muy poco y alos temporales los descansan mucho

Awesome place. Very unpredictable.

I had a great career at Capstone. Don't know why they would have thought I was not the person to take them to the next level. Love the company! A great place to work for!

Pros

Great company to work for. Going great places!

Cons

Never know where you are going next.

Unstable

Capstone is a fast paced environment with many ideas for how to improve except not all of them are true improvements. Most improvements are really cost cutting plans in disguise. Upper management is unaware of employees needs and environment. Middle management is okay about half of them are not great to work with and the other half truly care but can’t do much.

Benefits

Cons

Environment, culture

Workplace that has a lot of fun and learn a lot about manufacturing

Learned a lot about different aspect of the job at manufacturing. The management are great in communicating with all employees. The hardest part of the job is dealing with co-employees that don't know how to communicate in English. The enjoyable part of the job when their is team work effort.

This is a good place to work, Thanks to Capstone i had a gob that help me with the support of my family for the last 10 years. They have people always willing to help.

Jobs at Capstone Nutrition