Capsugel Employee Reviews

Na
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2018
The typical day included client target meetings, creating the necessary documentation such as project maps, technical specifications, etc, vendor information calls, sourcing required materials/components.
machine opperator
Assembly/Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 31, 2017
On a day to day bases I set up all supplies for the day, and did all paperwork for my machine throughout the day. I also had to feed supplies into the machine and sample the finished product to make sure it was in spec.
Attention to detail is vital.
Materials Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2017
This job requires attention to detail. You are responsible for the production of manufactured drugs that are eventually consumed by people who depend on your professionalism.
Was a good place to work years ago
Quality Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 17, 2017
Provided a good life for my children and I. Over the years with several changes in ownership, things have changed. Not the place it use to be. Management is not the best.
Pros
Wages are good
Cons
Didn't like 12 hours
Good experience
Finisher Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 18, 2017
Really enjoyed working with company - had to adjust to working 12 hours. I was able to work with minimal supervision and had flexible lunch and breaks.
Benefits
Cons
Capsugel was a good place to work. I only left that job for what I believed was to be a better opportunity,
Operator Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJune 9, 2017
I ran various machines at Capsugel on a 12 hour shift. Management was one of the best I have seen in my work experience in manufacturing. The atmosphere was good and I did not have any problems with my coworkers. They hardest part of the job was never knowing when I was going to have to work mandatory over time. However, the Christmas shutdown was great for me to be able to spend time with my family for the holiday.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Hard to move up in the Company
Lots of Overtime
Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 20, 2017
Process was somewhat uncontrolled in some departments .the company has been sold twice since I left..there's no re8 to write more about this company since it is under new management
Pros
Make a lot of money working overtime but, thing have changed since i worked there.
Cons
Thing have changed since i worked there
Order Change Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 30, 2017
I enjoyed my time there but know im.ready to.experience something new. The work culture was excellent along with the pay. Capsugel allowed me to gain a vast amount of experience with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
Fast paced environment
Senior Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 16, 2017
A large variety of technology platforms to support. Many in-house custom applications that were very finicky to work. Learned how to multi-task better while working on production sensitive systems.
Bshift was the best
Licaps Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 14, 2017
It was usually fast paced. Leadership for our team could not have been better. After all these years, I still remember their names. Not desk guys, lead by example guys.
Pros
Best health care plans
Cons
Young persons job starting out
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 15, 2016
A nice place to work for. A fast pace work environment. Colleagues were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this company to people looking for employment.
swiches hands to many times to count
Mold Bar Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 23, 2016
never a stable owner of the company and every time you turn around they are cutting positions here and there all to save a dollar for who ever owns the company at the time
Pros
the wages, benifits
Cons
never feeling stable
Great job overall but has a culture of complacency and favoritism.
MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 26, 2016
My experience at Capsugel was both good and bad as is with most jobs. The job itself was great! I learned a lot and had a chance to further develop my skills as a mechanic. The upper management at Capsugel was considered a problem for most colleagues. Colleagues were often judged on their attitudes, racial and economic backgrounds instead of the quality of their work. Management routinely used personal feelings to decide a lot of matters in the work place.
Negative
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenwood scFebruary 18, 2016
Management sucks. Dosent care about employees just profit. All about a buddy system. Bottomline they are not organized in what they perceived to do
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Everthing. Low pay. No advance.
Great Experience and a great comapny!
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCFebruary 1, 2016
I was hired through a temp. service to setup Intermec CN70 portable computer/scanners for implementation of SAP. Although I had no experience with Intermec portable computers or SAP programs, I quickly learned and was programming and trouble shooting the scanners. I also learned their varied software systems and assisted the IT team in their daily operations and their Refresh Project(configuring new computers for replacement of users old units)
Pros
Great company!! Excellent Team to work with!!
Cons
Saddly it was only a temp job. I completed the assignment.
manufacturing environment
microbiologist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCDecember 2, 2015
Very successful company with many global locations. High intensity work environment and stressful job, but compensated in salary/pay. Heavy work load but there are many opportunities that will come available for you to be successful and grown in your career. Though you may not be recognized for all your accomplishments, you will have great resume boosters and experiences that will enable you to broaden your horizon.
Fantastic management
Contract Chemist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 29, 2015
The management was excellent. The employees were very knowledgeable and friendly. Compensation was lower than most similar positions overall, but on par with similar positions in the area.
Good Company to work for
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 15, 2015
excellent entry level operator position. Job duties are clearly explained and not too challenging. Management is very supportive.
History of only hiring top caliber personnel with strong work ethics and team oriented.
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJune 19, 2015
Worked with best colleagues anywhere. Fast-paced, stressful, too lean to be efficient and apply best practices. Some departmental goals established by off-site management were unrealistic. Interacted with caring and committed colleagues who sought balance between family and career. Best employer of my career.
Pros
flexible vacations and holidays
Cons
politics
Not such a good place since Pfizer sold them
Senior Financial Analyst/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 7, 2015
Capsugel was a great place to work but since Pfizer sold them they are not so great any more. It is all about the bottom line now unfortunately.