Capsugel Employee Review

Best Company I've ever worked for!
Worldwide Stores Clerk Temp (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 16, 2012
Capsugel is by far the best company I've ever had the privilege of working for. I was 17 when I first started working there through an internship with my high school. My intern position was supposed to end after I graduated but Capsugel decided to keep me working in a temporary position. My day consisted of filing paper work, creating manuals, pulling, packing, and shipping capsule machine parts internationally and domestically, creating excel sheets, and stocking inventory.
Cons
great people to work with, willingness for time off, great enviornment, overall trustworthy company!

Other Capsugel Employee Reviews

Na
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2018
The typical day included client target meetings, creating the necessary documentation such as project maps, technical specifications, etc, vendor information calls, sourcing required materials/components.
I worked here as a temporary worker
Gel Prep loader/assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 6, 2017
My experience here as a temporary worker was ok. The people that I worked with were great. The work environment was also ok (a bit hot in some places sometimes though). The hours were solid and there was no mandatory overtime, although it was offered. The difficulty of the work they had me do as a temp varied depending on where I was but opportunities for permanent employment were there.
Pros
Work environment, Solid hours
Cons
The seniority hiring system, Everytime you apply for a position you get beat out by someone else that worked there longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capsugel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight