30 WPM, you have three tries to pass. Typing is used for correcting errors quickly while captioning.
Why do they want 30 wpm typing if you do not type all day almost at all? Nonsense
Not much typing is needed. Mostly talking
90 words per minutes
30 WPM, try a typing test on the internet to see if you are fast enough.
As of October 2018 at the Meridian, ID location, the requirement during hiring assessment was 40wpm.
Thirty words per minute.
In terms of the test they give you to get the job you need to type at least 35 wpm
A minimum of 30wpm
35 wpm to get the job. After hired if you type 35 words a day that's a lot
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Caption Call a better place to work?18 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CaptionCall?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- Is training paid?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What benefits does Caption Call offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Caption Call?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered