Offer more full time opportunities.
Larger monitors in the cubicles
Lower the login % requirement or make it so your break doesn't automatically count against you, and aim for longer idles between calls. 5 sec idles vs 30 sec idles make a massive difference for the peons on the call floor.
I would raise the pay for full timers and for bilinguals. I would allow people to use bathroom as needed without bugging them about it, get paid for the actual time you are logged in, and if someone needs some fresh air or go to the bathroom, let it be. Don’t allow the TLS to act like they are superior and walk around laughing and partying all the time. Meetings are not needed and remoting into employees computers should not be allowed unless the employee is warned. Sometimes we have private info up (address, ss# etc) that certain managers should not have access to.
Give longer break/lunch times.
Give incentives for workers to be motivated to do the work.
Create a larger call center so people have their own desk.
Incorporate more team meetings with captioning agents included
Eliminate the testing in typing. People say, the jov does not require typing. I TYPED 28 wpm and you dod not accept me for 2 words defficiency. There are good, reliable, with good working habits, punctual people, but, they can type only 28 WPM and....you do not even need typing, YOU MISS good people and have high turnover.
Increase wage and/or increase amount of hours one is allowed to work. More comprehensive training. Lower requirements a bit as a lot of them are unnecessary.
Work selflessly for every customers need as we believe in doing best for our clients
Stop expecting MAXIMUM work out your employees when you only offer MINIMUM WAGE! Duh!
- How fast do you need to type for this position?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CaptionCall?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- Is training paid?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What benefits does Caption Call offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Caption Call?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered