Training is paid and lasts between 2-3 weeks on average. I was done in 8 days, so it can be done quicker than that.
Over 2 months ago I went to training. It didn’t work out. Emailed and called and no pay yet.
Any company that doesn't pay you for training is probably a scam.
Yes, 10.50 an hour
Yes, at 11.10/hour
Yes, training is paid.
Yes it is.
Yes you get paid for training. M-F 5 hours per day. Training can take 1-3 weeks depending on how fast you progress.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Caption Call a better place to work?18 people answered
- How fast do you need to type for this position?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CaptionCall?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What benefits does Caption Call offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Caption Call?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered