United Healthcare. But it is expensive. $277/month for me and 1 spouse for basic coverage. Medical and dental.
Full paid benefits for full time. Some will say they are great. I personally did not think so since I've had way better.
Nothing for part time.
401K, free coffee and hot chocolate
For full-time employees, benefits include medical and life insurance. For both full-time and part-time, and 401k plan is in place.
They have a chill break room.
Full time provides good medical, dental benefits. Company has a 401K program with good matching ratio.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Caption Call a better place to work?18 people answered
- How fast do you need to type for this position?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CaptionCall?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- Is training paid?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Caption Call?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered