Supervisors walking around all the time spying on you, they do nothing and you do all the work. Constant stupid changes in policies and ways to do things. You won’t go up unless you kiss up to the managers.
1.You are forced to follow a to-the-minute schedule which includes potty breaks. Im sorry, but I cannot go potty 2 times in 9 hours. I am human.
2. They pay MINIMUM WAGE & micromanage you to the point you start thinking of walking out and not telling them.
3. Even though they pay MINIMUM WAGE, they treat you as if they pay you lots of money per hour. You will pull your hair out.
Testing upon testing, every week and sometimes twice a week. This part is worse than being in elementary school.
Generally, working here is pretty relaxed. It can get stressful during some conditions where call volume spikes and idle times are almost nonexistent.
Little downtime in a job that is secluded.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Caption Call a better place to work?18 people answered
- How fast do you need to type for this position?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CaptionCall?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- Is training paid?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What benefits does Caption Call offer?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered