Because Tucson management sucks and they discriminate. They all talk behind your back and blacklist you just because of who you are. DONT WORK AT TUCSON CAPTIONCALL
Medical reasons. I still regret it and will probably apply there again once I'm in better health. I enjoyed the job, found it easy and sometimes fun. I worked overnights though so there was a lot of downtime. The daytime shifts are too crazy busy for me. The only thing deterring me from going back is the low pay and inability to get a raise.
1.) Been here over a month and have never met my manager or supervisor in person, only in short burst emails. Would like to put a face to the name of the person passing judgement on me for my performance.
2.) Was trained to do the job one way then moved to live calls and instructed to do it a different way.
3.) Unable to turn off my brain well enough to maintain the accuracy needed but nobody offered me any tips to help with that.
4.) Wasn't allowed to use the restroom when I needed to and took a hit for doing so multiple times because when you gotta go you gotta go.
5.) Pay was not enough compensation for the work being performed. (.50 above min wage)
1.The pay is minimum wage, and I nevet got a raise even after the training.
2. Part time people make more money than full time people.
3. They micromanage your schedule. You cant even go to the bathroom unless you go on the scheduled break or you get written up.
4. Constantly tested on the phone for accuracy, to maintain login and adhere to schedules breaks.
5. No downtime between calls except about 5 seconds.
6. They give you mandatory assignments and quizzes to do on the computer inbetween calls.
7. Force you to make up any missed days if you call in sick.
8. High turnover.
Because your mind will turn to mush...
Currently employed at Caption Call.
Extremely easy job. I just didn't think there would be any retirement opportunities so only took the position while in between jobs. Went with a company that I had no doubt that they would still be around in 30 years unlike this one. Also left because of the very low pay.
Leadership is REALLY poor. Also a really negative atmosphere to be in and nothing is done to change it = Negative environment for a high stress position, doesn't help anyone and should be addressed. Also, even if you are comfortable in your position they will harass you into applying for promotions. Call center is a easy job to be at and do calls and get paid. Not a long term place if you want a positive environment and positive leadership examples.
I work here currently
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Caption Call a better place to work?18 people answered
- How fast do you need to type for this position?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Caption Call?11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Caption Call? What are the steps along th…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Caption Call?9 people answered
- Is training paid?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Caption Call management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What benefits does Caption Call offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Caption Call?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Caption Call?5 people answered