Caption Call
Caption Call Employee Review

fun place to work!! you can sit on youtube and netflix if want.

March 27, 2019
Love this place in so many ways just cant stand sitting all day long. Pay is great, opportunities for bonuses and raises and to move up in the company all the time, hours are super flexible, great benefits for full time, and management is super nice!!
Cons
sitting all day
August 1, 2020
Same roleSame location
CaptionCall Captioning Agent (Current Employee) - Meridian, ID
Caption Call is a great job that allows you to focus on a few specific tasks. They value quality in the workplace. This job is especially good for employees who like to have their own work space.
Pros
Flexible work scheduling. Scheduled breaks that allow you to refresh your mind in between
Cons
They only offer Part Time work for new employees
July 10, 2020
Same role
Call Agent (Former Employee) - Scottsdale, AZ
I felt very supported by leadership. I lost my daughter to murder right after I started. My leaders were very understanding and compassionate towards me. My grief was great and they were patient with my healing while I worked. I would work here again in a heart beat, if the pay was a couple dollars higher per hour.
September 10, 2020
Same location
Captioning Agent (Current Employee) - Meridian, ID
This is an excellent starter job or job for someone looking to add a part-time job to an existing schedule. The work atmosphere is a very good balance of professional and casual. You can be as involved (or uninvolved) with the work culture as you feel. While management does keep tabs on you, it is not done in an overbearing or micromanaging fashion; usually there is very minimal direct oversight and you are trusted to complete your work tasks on your own. Support and assistance are always readily accessible should you encounter an issue. There are frequent opportunities for advancement, as well. The biggest negative of the job is much like it would be anywhere else: It can become monotonous/boring after you have been with the company for awhile. Otherwise, again, this is an excellent choice for a job if you are new to the job market or looking to pick up a part-time schedule.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, advancement opportunities, fair compensation, good communication, supportive management, remote work options available
Cons
Can be monotonous, lackluster benefits