CaptureNet Employee Reviews

Chanllenging, exciting, and rewarding job.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 1, 2018
A typical day starts off with a bang! A good one!! Lots of calls, all of a different nature, and different ways to complete the callers requests. And remains active till shift is over.

The management is extremely knowledgeable and always available for assistance. The atmosphere of the company is fun, friendly, and upbeat.

The hardest part of the job is handling deceased patient accounts. BUT can be remedied with gentle words and client policy.

I have learned that when I assist patients empathetically -- they realize -- I am not always on this side of the phone. And am able to assist them in many different ways. The calls go more smoothly towards resolution, i.e.payment or payment plan etc.

And the added bonus of course is that I don't have to buy gas or have a long commute to work. I am at work!

And speaking of bonus -- the management is more than willing to help you attain, and remind you of your metrics that will get you to a very generous bonus every month.

I love working for Capturenet. I am proud to work here, and of what we are accomplishing. We are changing the way clients recover patient billed balances, in a friendly way.
Pros
No extra costs, i.e. clothes, gas, lunch, no brick and mortar drama
Cons
No insurance offered.
Awesome Place to work for
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 30, 2018
Everyone is extremely helpful and nice. It is a great company to work for with a great environment and people. Management is great and always willing to help in whatever way they can. There are many opportunities for growth.
Great Team
PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Great team, very helpful and knowledgeable, they are willing to help you whenever it is needed. Great experience and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Working for Capturenet
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 25, 2018
The schedule is Monday through Friday so that is definitely a bonus. They offer no benefits. Upper management is always changing as are policies and procedures. Difficult to keep up. Compensation is low for job duties and call volume.
Pros
Monday-Friday schedule
Cons
No benefits, constantly changing policies, low pay, systems often not online.
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2018
Took inbound calls and patient portal chats from guarantors/patients about understanding balances owed, updating insurance information, and resubmitting information for review.
Educated guarantors about their financial responsibility for the services rendered by the healthcare provider in a professional, helpful, and respectful manner.
Maintained and ensured the confidentiality of all guarantor and patient information at all times as required by the HIPAA, PCI, FDCPA regulations.
Pros
Helping people in need with insurance and billing issues
Cons
Either the computer or programs was always down.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2017
A typical work day is quite filled with high call volume. Answering calls about understanding balances owed, updating insurance information, and resubmitting information for review. I thought that I was a master of multi-tasking however, working with this company has shown me that, practice makes perfect. The hardest part of the job was being stagnant and confined in your home for the majority of the day in silence. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is saving money. You don't have to worry about spending money on gas, food, and any other expenses that may come to mind.
Pros
working from home
Cons
one break, during your shift of working with only a 30min lunch and you work from 9-5:30
Wonderful family like atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 23, 2016
This company is wonderful. Great management and hard working team. A wonderful place to grow your career. A very small company that is making a very big difference in the medical billing world.