Car Vision Employee Reviews

Yuck
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Trooper, PAOctober 29, 2017
If you could work any where else, you would have. They take the whos-not (not the whos-who) of automotive hacks, combined with anyone else that accidently gets hired to produce the owners best terms of profit margins. Yuck
Terrible organization
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trooper, PAAugust 31, 2017
Terrible place to work. Half of the cars had bad carfaxes and they would show up on the report 6 months later. Great place to begin in the field but it was an awful place if you wanted to sleep at night and feel good about yourself.
Official response from Car Vision
September 13, 2017

At Car Vision we live by high standard ethics values. Transparency an accurate information to our clients is our priority. I think that you need more clarity about used car dealership information and statistics. In your position is difficult to perform an accurate evaluation of our inventory. We would like to talk about this further; please feel free to email me at pbenitez@carvision.com We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Fantastic Stress Free Workplace
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 17, 2016
I enjoy working so very much with the Loyal staff at Car Vision. We have great hours for the car biz 10-8 weekdays 10-5 saturday unheard of in the car biz.Plus our sales consultants get a day off during the week and a late day. Couldn't ask for more.
Management is pleasant and work stress free.
Our staff are all new to the car biz young and fun Hassle Free Pricing.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!!
Pros
hours terrific great staff Hassle Free Pricing FANTASTIC
Cons
Growing to fast lol
Great place to work. Family oriented environment here!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 20, 2015
I have worked for CarVision.com for a year and a half and I absolutely enjoy working here. The entire team is family oriented and management and ownership make the experience even better!! I work in sales and enjoy knowing the product my guests purchase comes with a great customer experience!
Pros
Coworkers, cars, family environment
My family
detail managar (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 5, 2015
My name is facundo I been working for cv for 8 years its been amazing the owner of the company gave me opportunities I star as a driver , step by step I have become part of management ,it was not easy and I work at this every day to get better but as a family we do it together ,I've ones left to nyc witch every one knows I am from nyc yea big deal have been trying to make me a Philly's fan and hey watt can I say I love my teams, I left for family purposes 1 year later I came back I could not stay away from my cv family, that's sort of my story ,the my team my friend and family we are the Car vision family and am proud to be a part of this family .
Pros
We work as a Team .
Cons
I take to much up on my self .
Great family owned place to work.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 3, 2015
I'm in the car business for 28 years and worked for some of the biggest automotive groups in New England Boston area. When I moved to PA in 2014 it was very important to me to find a work environment that I could fell comfortable and with great possibility of growth. At Car Vision I found a place that has all that. Car Vision cares about their client but most essentially, Car Vision believe that the most important clients are their own employees. Car Vision understand that the people working there is what makes the place such a nice place to buy a vehicle and to work.
Very productive and interesting work place
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 2, 2015
I began to work at carvision in 2005 until 2010, I then left, thinking I will find better because we all get nosy sometimes. However, after 5 years of struggling and working at other places or even on my own, I came to realize that there's no place like carvision. The way that the staff treats me and the way we treat customers is like family. I love this place, it's organization, it's teamwork, it's leadership skills and management skills have brought the business up to its horizons. I gotta say that this is something that I wouldn't mind doing and this place is a place where I wouldn't mind working for the rest of my life. I get satisfaction from a satisfied customer, everytime a customer leaves happy, I know that I did my job. Especially when our loyal customers come back and buy more, it reassures me that they have been happy all this time with their purchase and they came to buy more. This is what a car salesman is all about. It is about serving customers the proper way.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
This company has a great culture with employees and customer service. It is great to be around so many positive people.
President (Current Employee) –  King of Prusion, NorristownOctober 15, 2015
Customers are the number one thing we think about here at Car Vision. The customer experience comes above everything else. It is great that work at a place that has such a great culture.
Pros
Great cars.
Productive and Healthy work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJuly 21, 2015
I have been working at car Vision for 7 month.
This is my first experience in a car dealership and I feel very happy to do it.
In my short time doing this job I feel like I have been doing this all my life because is the type of job that I really enjoy.
The most important in this job for me is help other people to find the right car for them and in the end of the day see how happy they feel with the new vehicle.
Car Vision is a nice place to work with healthy environment and good people with a lot of energy ready to assist you when you need it.

Thank you very much Car Vision for this job opportunity.
Great Place to Work
Financial Controller (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PaJuly 19, 2015
I've been with Car Vision since 2009 as their Controller . Many of the core employees have been with the company since inception. They have strived to make customers the number one focus. In addition this family run store has treated their employees just like members of the family. We are all team members dedicated to fulfilling the common goal of taking care of the customer. As a key team member, I am always given the resources and tools necessary to perform my job at the highest levels, with the backing and full support of ownership. That's what makes this store a great place to work!
Pros
Ownership Support
Cons
none, great work environment
Good learning and career advance environment.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  NorristownJuly 18, 2015
I love to work at car vision. I started to work in an entry level but I knew that I want to growth quick and that the management and decision makers were working with me so close that if I worked hurt I could be promote very quick. Two months after start I'm a supervisor and building another step up. No better pace to growth professional and financial.
Pros
Working close with management
No Haggle No Hassle Work Environment
General Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day at Car Vision is enjoyable and fun. Our salespeople are non-commissioned, and trained to be more of a "Buyer's Assistant" than a typical sales person. We handpick only the best vehicles, and each vehicle goes through a meticulous 118-point inspection process. Always innovating, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person!
Pros
Meeting lots of new people!
Cons
Snow---We must clean off 500 cars!
Best Dealership I Ever worked
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Trooper, PAJanuary 31, 2015
Car Vision is the best Dealership I ever worked and I hope we have a very long relationship.
Our owner is great to work with our Managers are all seasoned pros with a winning attitude.
The Car Vision staff is respectful and always happy to help.
Pros
Great no pressure, Free Saturday Lunch, Amazing Hours 10:00 am - 8:pm Monday - Friday 10-:am - 5pm Saturday Day is required
Cons
None Great Work Enviorment
Great place to work!!!!
President/CEO (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 24, 2015
At Car Vision we provide a fun and professional work environment. Our dealer groups have over 200 teammates, such as managers, sales, administration, service, technicians and detailers. We offer competitive compensation, recognition for performance and career growth. We deliver hundreds of quality cars and high service standards each month providing a positive and remarkable experience to our customers. We stand behind our brand and product with 23 years of experience in the used car business.
Pros
Great People to work with
Productive with wiping cars on the lot.
PM Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAFebruary 16, 2013
This Job gives the little bit of cash i need to keep up with not all but mostly all of my bills and payments. IT'S NOT THE BEST JOB BUT ITS MY ONLY JOB.
Pros
free snacks and drinks
Cons
short breaks and etc