CaraVita Home Care

Working at CaraVita Home Care: 23 Reviews

United States23 reviews

workclientpaygoodlongjobtimegreat

Team support if needed and always patient focused.

Top management still in place over a 20 year span. Always opportunities to continue learning thru seminars and workshops. Effort to keep everyone in office informed and on the same page.

Pros

Team support/patient focused

Cons

Long commute times due to heavily congested traffic.

What is the best part of working at the company?Terrible place to workWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The whole company is stressful

CaraVita Home Care insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

This place use to run good, but now its all over the place

The schedulers will change Pay rate once you accept the assignment. Stay away, seek other Healthcare company, This job company use to be soo good, now its run badly.Its not the clients. They will send you anywhere for an assignment

Pros

They will schedule you anywhere with low payrate

Cons

New Scheldulers made the company Bad

It’s Okay

Not good but not terrible. You can set your own schedule and it can be a good part time job. Most of the staff are friendly and they try to help you as much as possible.

Pros

Set your own hours

Cons

Lack of communication

Fun working with the Senior population.

Excellent company to work for. You choose your own hours and locations. The pay rate is decent. However! They do not offer benefits. Most shifts are 12hrs but they do offer shorter shifts. A great place to get your foot in the door to gain experience working as a Home Health Aide.

Very Fun and Happy Working here

Caravita is always willing to work with you and around your schedule. They always make sure that you can take a shift before even assigning it to you.

The hardest job is to go above and beyond and not be recognized by your company and not to be recognized by some clients family and your own agency

I like working for caravita but I am not getting the pay I deserve and not happy about that , there is no raise after you reach$ 12/ hour even after working for them many years, I will really appreciate if the agency take that in consideration ,be loyal and pay well people like me who work hard and for years to keep the company going .

Not really a steady job

I liked working with this company, but when your patient passes, you may wait long to get another case. Apart from that, management always strove to train their employees to better serve their community.

January 27, 2020
Hello, and thank you for reviewing CaraVita Home Care. I am sorry you experienced a lag in finding a new client to work with. Although we have no control over people passing away or changing their minds about service or a particular caregiver, we do strive to keep our caregivers busy. Sometimes that may entail doing some fill-in until a good fit comes along, but our goal is to keep our active caregivers working as much as possible. So again, I am sorry if that was not your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me (Annette) and let me know your availability. I will check in with the case managers to see what might work for you. Thank you again for your input. We are always looking for ways to improve. Annette

Excellent. Overall.o.o

All the work in Caravitta is program very well, s a good place to work. 2 shifts I work both shift. Excellence services for the staff's and clients and benefits with perod trainings. I enjoy working there.

Pros

Promotions for the staffs and employee of the month programd

Cons

Lateness.

January 27, 2020
Hi! And thanks for reviewing CaraVita! We do our best to keep you busy and create a good fit for you. We appreciate you! Thanks for working with us.

great place to work

lisa is a very nice person there ,,the Scheduler some time gets on my nerves but will fine you job sometimes too much and they also have favorite employees.

Pros

always have client

Cons

low pay for me

January 27, 2020
Hello and thank you for reviewing CartaVita Home Care. We appreciate your work with us and do our best to get along, even during stressful moments. We will discuss your concerns about favoritism at an upcoming meeting. I am sorry that has been your experience. We appreciate all of our amazing caregivers and don't want anyone feeling left out! Thank you for your input. I appreciate your candor! Annette

Productive in home and facilities

most enjoyable is the clients that specify how they appreciate the services and care that is given and request for you to come back..typical days are long but rewarding at the same time being able to care for someone and putting a smile on their face.

Very flexible

Flexible hours this company keeps you busy if you’re willing to drive to the location of the clients. No pay raises. They do have insurance and tuition reimbursement

I love this job

Overall great company to work for. The management is very nice , the recruiters are nice as well. They provide room for a work/life balance and the pay is good for the cases they provide.

Great people all around.

I got a variety of cases and had to deal with different people and different situations all the time. Caravita did a good job at matching clients with caregivers skillset. Training was always provided for to help caregivers do better.

Pros

Driving long distances

Cons

Flexible work schedules

Very independent but not the best screening for clients

Caravita is a great place to work if you don’t mind working with one patient at a time. Great staff for scheduling and booking clients. A few of them were hard to reach and wouldn’t respond promptly. They focus more on dementia clients. The population is specific.

Pros

Independent working

Cons

Traveling long distances without pay compensation

Great company

Caravita is a great company to work for they are very organized The hours are flexible and there's always available assignments (if you're willing to drive the distance) They offer refferal bonuses and bonuses on some assignments They really value their clients and employees it's the best company I've worked for so far. The only negatives about caravita is the pay is 9.50 and not many assignments in my area or nearby lately.

Pros

Flexible schedule, organized, very nice staff

Cons

Pay is low, no benefits

Homehealth

Going to patients home was alright. I like the one on one care. However, most locations were far from my house. It was a PRN job so you only work when work is available.

Pros

1 on 1 care

Cons

long distances

Nice place to work

The whole team there is nice.Lots of on the job update training their very hands on. Very good experience or for a second job not for the only job.could lead to a lot of mileage on your car.

Pros

Everyone is helpfully

Cons

the pay verses your experience

January 23, 2018
Thank you for your review! We love our Caregivers! The work is so important. We always need good daytime people in the Roswell area. Tell your friends!

I Love this company, they help and look out for there employees. I wish they had a Location all over the USA, I definitely have had a great experience with this company.

Pros

Advances when in a tight finacial bind, flexable when schedualing

Cons

Can't get enough of the good people at this company

December 19, 2017
Thanks for your rating! We are so glad to put great people to work with seniors that need them!

Companion Care and Daily Life Care

I have been working with CaraVita for 6 years and have loved working for this company! My work day is very rewarding helping people cope with everyday life situations. We tend to take for granite things we do each day as being easy to accomplish, but my job is to make it a lot easier to get it done. I am a companion for that particular person. I do some typical house duties to make their lives easier. The hardest part of this job is being patient with your client when in need. The most enjoyable part of this job is feeling each time you leave the client, you have helped them out in so many ways for that day.

December 19, 2017
We love our caregivers! You make so many people's lives easier!

One of the best Agencies to work for

The company provides yearly skill review at home office and monthly CEU opportunities. Lots of available assignments and keeps you busy. Good company to work for.

Pros

Continuing Education Opportinities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CaraVita Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits