Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Found 2,653 reviews matching the search See all 2,752 reviews
Outsourced call center to Malaysia
Senior Support Specialist, BD (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2018
Large department was gutted to have technical call center moved to Malaysia. New flagship product has never met expectations, and the grapevine indicates that a once significant lead in market share has vanished, with Omnicell the leader.
Great Company
Materials Management (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 13, 2018
There are always opportunities to grow. Some days are harder than others but overall my Supervior was an hands on guy always willing to help whereever whenever .
Pros
Always positive vibes
Cons
No cons
fast paced, a lot of room for growth, good pay, and benefits.
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHNovember 13, 2018
The job itself at any calls center is a very stressful environment. The management at Cardinal health made sure to always reward the employees for a hard days work. Benefits are wonderful. The pro was that it was growing fast, but this is also a con because we could not keep up with the demand.
I really enjoyed working with Cardinal and the Splunk Team we built there
Splunk Architect and Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2018
I helped design, implement and operationalize the consolidated enterprise Splunk environment and Cardinal Health and operationalize the environment and team of engineers. It was a pleasure to watch the organization embrace Splunk and recognize it's potential immediately and would have enjoyed staying there to continue to drive adoption within the organization. There are some very talented solution architects, dbas, engineers and developers working here.
Job Stabilty-Client driven could be un-stable
Supervisor APS Call Center (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2018
Client Relations meetings, to develop processes and workflows. Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and escalated concerns, monitor productivity and adherence to Key Performance Indicators for the assigned program. Scheduling and workforce management. Motivate and engage employees.
People are OK, job so-so too.
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILNovember 12, 2018
The people you work with are fine once you get to know them but most everyone thinks local management is out-of-touch and non-responsive. Maybe that changes as CH integrates the facility into their company culture (plant was just purchased mid-2017) but local management has been there for quite awhile and while there are new signs showing and describing CH's corporate culture, the plant seems to be run as a "satellite facility" as in not much interaction with corporate representatives so the place seems to be run as the long-term, entrenched, local management sees fit. Experience is good to have but also leads to stale, old-style thinking and ideas.
Free lunches
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2018
The upper management portrays that they care for the employees. They cater food for the employees on special occasions. Superbowl, Thanksgiving, and other holidays. However, when the volume of orders are overwhelming, workers don't get the chance to take a break or being reprimanded if they don't get back to their station right away.
Pros
Free luches
Cons
Shortbreaks to none at all
Not Applicable
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 10, 2018
Do not wish to review; however, this is a fast-paced distribution operation. Personally feel this there is a lack of experience and training of new hires; I performed my job on-target to above-average expectations of the company.
Nice place work wiah i wouldve been alliwed to stay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2018
I hate i had to move but i did. I was valuable to the company but i had to go. It a great place to work nice ppl. And it stayed clean by me an other safe place to work
Pros
You could move up the latter and get raises
Cons
Didnt have enoght ppl to work and qould lose ppl cause you qorkes the ones you had hard
Patient Intake Coordinator
Patient Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 9, 2018
The job overall was great in the beginning and it was such a great environment and atmosphere. Then there was a supervisor that was hired and of course things started to go downhill. This supervisor was very sneaky and crooked so the job became worse and worse. Several employees resigned their position just because of this one individual. I did enjoy my coworkers while being there but some days management was just too much to handle.
Great work enviroment
Regional Service Associate/Project Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 9, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Cardinal Health. I moved from the Virginia office to the New Jersey office. This work experience and relationships offered me the opportunity to obtain a position with AHM. The knowledge that I gained from Cardinal Health was crucial in my position and advancement at AHM
Loved it
Night Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 9, 2018
Cardinal Health provided me with an opportunity to learn the healthcare industry. It also afforded me an opportunity to work with people from various backgrounds. It was climate controlled and they also drug test regularly.
Pros
Pay, climate controlled
Cons
Don't promote from within
Easy money
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 9, 2018
Very easy picking but at first confusing
You do not get paid extra for driving a forklift
The work is easy though but also a lot of overtime.
Employees are very noise.
Pros
On your birthday you get a free lunch
Cons
10 min breaks
N/a
Complete Fax Sorter/Fax Worker in Patient Journey (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 8, 2018
Cardinal Health is a fair company to work for, however I just needed to move forward. I love the work hours and the people I worked for, but I was tired of being looked over for my hard-work.
Great division to work in and lead
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 8, 2018
This was one of the most profitable divisions in the Cardinal organization for many years. High market share, high profitability, low associate turnover, etc. Division was closed in a consolidation plan when a larger regional facility was opened in the Tacoma area.
Pros
Division leadership, staff, location
Cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 8, 2018
It helped out a lot it’s automatically organizes everything I need for me it’s much easier being one touch away . Appreciate the fact all I have to do is fill in the boxes and it puts it right together for me
productive and fun work place
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2018
the envirorment at cardinal health was fast pace,high production.,with games and prizes for its employees, and extra breaks for the highest productive employees
Pros
free lunchs, overtime
Cons
flexible overtime
Need new management
Associate warehouse worker lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 8, 2018
The new management sucks and dont know what they are doing. The employees thats been there for years should have say so in changes that affect overtime and there lives.
Pros
They feed you sometimes
Great Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dixon, CANovember 6, 2018
Cardinal Health is truly a great company to work for. They are a fortune 100 company and have great offerings. You have the opportunity to grow yourself in many different capacities. Most company's I worked for only trained you for the position your in. Cardinal trains you to grow and become who you want to become.
Pros
Great pay, opportunities and benefits
Cons
must relocat to stay in management
Employee/management relationship is non existent
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCNovember 6, 2018
Employees act like managers,leads and supervisors are never available to talk to.work/life balance is TERRIBLE!Will never suggest anybody to work here
Pros
A lot of paid vacation time
Cons
Work life balance is terrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cardinal Health.

Powered by Comparably