Cardinal Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Not a place to retire
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 19, 2018
Working long hours for minor pay, payroll mix ups and bank account verification mix ups lead to no pay on some weeks. For a temp agency they offered insurance which was good but it takes more than that for a good referral.
Extruder Operator - Duties (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHJuly 15, 2018
Enjoyed working at cardinal staffing. Got hired on with company . I would love to work with Cardinal Staffing again. They pay every week which was great.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Better pay
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJuly 14, 2018
working 8 hour shifts.
great group of people.
learning new things.
weekly paycheck.
gaining experience in a fast pace setting .
hardest part of the job not enough over time.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Good
Floater Temperance (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJune 28, 2018
The whole experience was resourceful and they made sure I got a position I could really do. I like working for them if there is a place I would recommend to any that's looking for a job is cardinal staffing
Horrible communication, no privacy about your personal info!!!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 21, 2018
I had several issues and left many voicemails for someone to get back to me. After I went above and beyond and quit my job, I get a voicemail that I was let go and not to return. To stand at the front window and they ask you all your personal info about everyone is wrong, especially your ss#. To stand and wait and the girl behind the front desk has so facial expressions and acts like you are a bother. Called in for a job offer and found out no one knows what I'm talken about.
Cons
horrible communication, horrible service. Never return calls
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 13, 2018
Great people to work for. Wonderful and ffiendly environment. Very safe and secure place to work. Management was awesome and very understanding with employees.
Would never work for them again/wouldn't recommend them to anyone
Quality Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 13, 2018
They are unprofessional, loud, liars and completely one sided. Fired me on the strength of someone who thought she was gone talk to me any kind of way without getting the complete story on what happened. No I'm not upset they actually did me a favor by letting me go. Made more money by not working for them than I did when I was employed by them. So I will give them a high five for that. However I will not recommend this staffing agency to anyone that I know.
Pros
No pros at all about this company
Cons
you name it they will pull through for you
Reliable, steady temporary employment
CNC Swiss cnc lathe machinist, setup/operate. (Former Employee) –  Elmore, OHMay 20, 2018
The job market because of the insurance premiums that companies had to pay out after an employee made it beyond the probation period made it a challenge to find and keep the job position which I had been through college for and received intense thorough training for which made every work day enjoyable and never burdensome.
All of my co workers and management were easy to work with.
The thing that had the ability to make the job a challenge was meeting production deadlines because some of the machine changeovers were sometimes a little bit more time consuming than expected.
Pros
Everyone worked together as a whole.
Fun & Clean Workspace
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 16, 2018
love every moment of working with cardinal staffing employees. They Placed me in a very fun work space with friendly people. i learned how to drill & wire rear ends of a vehicle
Cardinal
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHMay 3, 2018
I worked there for a decent amount of time. I became sick and that was the reason why I had to quit my position. Overall, it was very fulfilling. The employees were nice.
Cardinal
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHApril 26, 2018
Easy going receiving job at a busy manufacturing facility. use of multiple types of fork lifts and unloading delivery trucks. typical shipments to company are of all sizes and types.
Good Temp Agency
Purchasing and Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHApril 5, 2018
AS far as Temporary agencies go, Cardinal is like the others i have worked for. Sometimes, temp agencies are the only way to get your foot in the door as it seems that a lot of employers want to try before they buy.
Cardinal sends you to places that over work you
Ply gems (Former Employee) –  By owens collegeMarch 29, 2018
Ive gone through 5 cardinal "jobs" and they are all the same.
Same atmosphere.
I always had to work like a robot and not get paid like i was working
Pros
Cons
I hate cardinal
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMarch 27, 2018
It is a busy environment. You have to be very flexible and able to change roles as the day goes on. It is a culture that is being designed to be a fun environment.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive and good company to wrk for!
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHMarch 12, 2018
Good company to work for! There were some played holidays . Staff friendly and helpful . Job placement I wood give a 6 on a scale from 1 to 10. I would like more 3 or 4 months on a job.
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Not enough hours
Fired without notice and given the run around
Quality supervisor (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMarch 1, 2018
So i worked there for a month as a Quality Supervisor for Magna. I worked B shift and i never missed a day i was late one time which was my first day but after that not anymore. So as i'm almost a month in my bosses daughter gets hired in and literally within a week of her being hired for no legitimate reason i was let go. I tried to call not only cardinal staffing but the 3rd party we were working for and i never got any reply. When i went up to cardinal to get some answers they basically blew me off. I would NOT recommend this play to anybody they were totally unprofessional about my whole assignment.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Unprofessional
they will find you work but never return your calls after that !
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIFebruary 13, 2018
They do their best to match you to the job type that you are looking for but they are very rude when it comes to returning your phone calls so don't expect them to call you back , you will just have to go to the office like I did to take care of any issues !
Tarp Stop building Fastrak® system
MIG Welder and Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHJanuary 29, 2018
Working with Aluminum, building the frames for the Fastrak® system, working with great people and team leader hands on, a real leader. If I had a chance I would go back.
Pros
loved working with MIG Aluminum
Cons
low pay
Overall the management team are real friendly and respectful
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIDecember 4, 2017
They don’t pay you enough to work as hard as you do. Don’t get many hours
People are friendly
Some coworkers think they run the place and they don’t.
great helping people
In Home Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 22, 2017
the pay was great and there was always incentives to motivate sales and quotas I had a great time everyday at work and always was willing to do overtime. Love this Company!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.