Cardinal Staffing Services Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHFebruary 13, 2019
Manager was great to work for. I liked working for cardinal services and would recommend this company to anyone that is seeking short term employment.
Pros
good working environment
Could of been a better experience
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 13, 2019
While the office hours were great, pay was lacking for the amount of work given on a daily basis. The lack of advanced technology made the job 5 times harder than what needed to be. Every new hire tells them the same thing, but upper management refuses to spend the money. Promises were broken, employees disgruntled, lots of turnover with HRS's before myself departing. After we lost our trainer, it was every person for themselves, even Senior HRS's had limited knowledge of processes. Lots of costly errors and finger pointing everywhere but where they needed to be pointed. The owners are great! Sadly, I truly believe no one tells the truth or facts to them. There is ALOT of smoking blowing going around no one likes each other. My particular office made me feel jaded after a week on the job.
Pros
Flex work
Cons
Costly insurance, no team atmosphere
Supervisor is belittling, Cardinal staffing does not care
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 27, 2018
After being spoken to at the assigned job as though I was less than a human begin, I called to complain and in return was fired on my day off. Fair ??
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, poor pay
stressful
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHNovember 9, 2018
Very fast paced job, but it keeps you on your toes. I made very good money but it came with working very long hours. The people were very groupy like .
temp service
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 6, 2018
this is a temp service company. they find people to hire for other companies. they bring you in for a interview and drug test and give you a physical test as well.
Machine Operator and Assembler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILNovember 2, 2018
I enjoyed staying busy all day and learning new stuff everyday.. the people I worked with were laidback and easy going easy to talk to and very helpful
Pros
Plenty of breaks
Cons
Dont have any
Cardinal is a joke
Temp (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 1, 2018
They pull you in saying one thing then change it when you get there I've had friends with their Bachelor's get the run around and they definitely don't pay what it worth to deal with the bull their main account in Northwood is calphalon so if your into working 6-7 days a week then getting a new assignment when the work load gets lowered then this is the place for you. The location in Bedford, mi isn't any better they take an hour lunch schedule you for right after the lunch break then make you wait 30 mins because they decided to take an additional 30 min break leaving multiple people locked out of the building. So like I said this place is a joke if you like to waste your time and gas and be over worked for $10-11hr this is your go to.
Workplace
HRS (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHOctober 19, 2018
Typical Monday through Monday through Friday job environment. Salary was a little low for job requirements. If pay was higher would have stayed. Employees were fun to work with.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay
Fun exciting place to work
Personal Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHOctober 3, 2018
Great place to work while helping others find a career. Cardinal has a great culture that provides a positive work atmosphere. Tons of room for growth, and new opportunities.
Pros
Great staff, great culture
Cons
Not a healthy work environment.
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Don't waste your time at this place.
Favoritism and backstabbling is all that occur within that office.
6 Human Resource Coordinators GONE by their own willingness to jump ship from there in a month's time..A MONTH!!! Some had been there a year or more, some 6-8 months.
What does that tell you about their "culture"?

Unless you're snobby, pretentious and good at sucking up, don't bother applying with these jokers.

Don't go there even for the fly by night supplier they staff for. Which takes precedence over the rest of the companies they staff for. Which is why they also said "no" to this company fulfilling their staffing needs.

Don't see this place being around this time next year in Belvidere.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Everything Else
previous employee
Inspector/Line Support (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MISeptember 9, 2018
worked multiple jobs for this temp agency. i have never had a problem with this employer then were very informative and always had a job ready for me.
Tempagency
ForkLift Operator (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 20, 2018
Go to work and work they don't talk to you unless you have points that is brought to their attention. Pay card is how you get paid instead of a check.
Not a place to retire
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 19, 2018
Working long hours for minor pay, payroll mix ups and bank account verification mix ups lead to no pay on some weeks. For a temp agency they offered insurance which was good but it takes more than that for a good referral.
Extruder Operator - Duties (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHJuly 15, 2018
Enjoyed working at cardinal staffing. Got hired on with company . I would love to work with Cardinal Staffing again. They pay every week which was great.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Better pay
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJuly 14, 2018
working 8 hour shifts.
great group of people.
learning new things.
weekly paycheck.
gaining experience in a fast pace setting .
hardest part of the job not enough over time.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Good
Floater Temperance (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJune 28, 2018
The whole experience was resourceful and they made sure I got a position I could really do. I like working for them if there is a place I would recommend to any that's looking for a job is cardinal staffing
Horrible communication, no privacy about your personal info!!!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 21, 2018
I had several issues and left many voicemails for someone to get back to me. After I went above and beyond and quit my job, I get a voicemail that I was let go and not to return. To stand at the front window and they ask you all your personal info about everyone is wrong, especially your ss#. To stand and wait and the girl behind the front desk has so facial expressions and acts like you are a bother. Called in for a job offer and found out no one knows what I'm talken about.
Cons
horrible communication, horrible service. Never return calls
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 13, 2018
Great people to work for. Wonderful and ffiendly environment. Very safe and secure place to work. Management was awesome and very understanding with employees.
Would never work for them again/wouldn't recommend them to anyone
Quality Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJune 13, 2018
They are unprofessional, loud, liars and completely one sided. Fired me on the strength of someone who thought she was gone talk to me any kind of way without getting the complete story on what happened. No I'm not upset they actually did me a favor by letting me go. Made more money by not working for them than I did when I was employed by them. So I will give them a high five for that. However I will not recommend this staffing agency to anyone that I know.
Pros
No pros at all about this company
Cons
you name it they will pull through for you
Reliable, steady temporary employment
CNC Swiss cnc lathe machinist, setup/operate. (Former Employee) –  Elmore, OHMay 20, 2018
The job market because of the insurance premiums that companies had to pay out after an employee made it beyond the probation period made it a challenge to find and keep the job position which I had been through college for and received intense thorough training for which made every work day enjoyable and never burdensome.
All of my co workers and management were easy to work with.
The thing that had the ability to make the job a challenge was meeting production deadlines because some of the machine changeovers were sometimes a little bit more time consuming than expected.
Pros
Everyone worked together as a whole.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.