Cardinale Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Featured review
Cardinale Automotive Group selected this as a representative review
Great Core Values
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAFebruary 21, 2019
They try to instill the Core Values of the company in everything that they do. Great leadership at the corporate level. They try to promote from within first before anything else. Great place to work and build a career.
Great Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seaside, CAMarch 12, 2019
It is always a great feeling when I arrive to work, which is completely different from my previous jobs. Your work never goes unnoticed and you are treated like family.
Pros
Medical Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation
Fun place to work and great Co-workers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seaside, CAMarch 11, 2019
Positive work atmosphere, a very knowledgeable staff, TEAMWORK . I enjoy working alongside my coworkers and it has lead to friendships outside of work. It's a very family oriented work environment...
Pros
Paid vacation, health benefits, 401k plans, and employee lunches
Controller Position Review
Controller (Current Employee) –  Seaside, CAMarch 11, 2019
I have had the opportunity while working for Cardinale to learn and grow in so many ways. My resume has been built within the past 4 years in my position as a controller. I have learned far more than expected in this time.

My time is spent with a family of co-workers that all work together to strive towards the same goals. We all enjoy being at work and doing a great job together! I am a part of the management team and as a manager I am so proud of where we have come. We all work well together to overcome our obstacles and strive to better than we were the week before.

I strongly feel as though this company has my best interest as an employee, as a mom, and as a person in mind. We read a new book every quarter on personal and business development then discuss them in our weekly meetings. It is so great to learn where I can grow as a person and hear my colleague’s opinion of what they have read and what they learned about themselves.
Everything a Workplace Should Be
Administration (Current Employee) –  Seaside, CAMarch 7, 2019
Cardinale Automotive is all about teamwork, family and positivity; which makes it a fun place to work. There are lots of employee benefits and opportunities for growth. Management is great and easy to talk to with their open door policy. Hard work never goes unnoticed. It feels good to work for a company that cares about their employees and community!
Pros
Paid Vacation, Employee Lunches, Medical Insurance, 401K
Amazing Company, Family Atmosphere, Great Training and Support
Office Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seaside, CAMarch 7, 2019
Cardinale Automotive Group is a lovely company. I have worked here for over 10+ years and have loved every hour of it. The leadership staff is hands-on, encouraging, and makes you feel like family. The atmosphere is so positive, and feels like home. The managers provide training, and are always there to help. This is 100% a company that gives more hugs than handshakes.
There's a reason there is always a manager spot open
Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 21, 2019
Notice there is ALWAYS a manager or gm or gsm position open, because its a revolving door. No stability, no real structure and dont care about employees. Dont take my word just look on indeed they have NEVER been able to keep a good car guy longer than a monthor two because they pay horrible and have a horrible process. Dont be the next fool in the revolving door management system.
Pros
Cons
Pay, hours, culture, environment, ownership.
seaside nissan
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAJanuary 25, 2019
honestly this place is an emberassment to the company , people they're are noting no respect throws your co workers , bad management , Disrepectfull employee and also service is ripping people off just like sale dont work for this company
Pros
Cons
bad management
stressfull
customer service / sales associate (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CADecember 29, 2018
bad management does know how to talk to employes. not enough pay for the amount of hours you work here. No paid time off or vacation allowed for sales associates
Pros
great team
Cons
terrible Managers
Awesome place to work!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CANovember 26, 2018
The Cardinale family has made the car business fun again! It's a very competitive business and the Cardinale's give you all the tools to be able to handle it. Great management staff, amazing support from the top of the company to the bottom. It's an experience you will always remember. It's not a job, it's a culture....it's a family.
Pros
Great Support, They give you everything you need to succeed!
Cons
None.
started off fine, until today
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  corona, caNovember 13, 2018
at first working for this company was cool until you find out ownership is religious and forces you to read non work related books and write book reports on each chapter once per week. today i quit because i was threatened to be demoted to a lesser paying position. work was slow and not much cars coming in so i was blamed for not flagging more than 50 hours per check.
Pros
work environment and other emplpyees
Cons
management, ownership, book reports
Horrible place.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 25, 2018
The company is literally horrible. The owner rips the employees off to benefit himself. The employees get treated like trash. When Cardinale took over Audi they claimed we were all family and then a month later fired 10 people. Everyone is miserable here. Save your time and apply somewhere else. I left before they fired me for something dumb. Plus sales, they get paid really really bad.
Pros
Cons
Horrible, rip off, places sucks, Joel is a liar.
relaxed environment
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CASeptember 19, 2018
Need more job openings. Workers there are friendly. fast paced at times. I was comfortable working there. Workload inconsistent. I wasn't giving enough hours.
Pros
hour long lunches
Cons
inconsistent work
Awful place to work
Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 17, 2018
If you want to rip people off, sell faulty cars to hard
working people, have no social life, sit and call and text people to buy a car for 12 hours then this is perfect for you. And its minimum wage by the way.
Pros
Drive dope cars and race them when managers were gone
Worst dealership ever
Sales (Former Employee) –  BakersfieldSeptember 16, 2018
These guys are reptillian. Very negative workplace. No opportunity to make substantial paychecks. Please avoid Bakersfield Audi save yourself some time. This is a telemarketing position.
Pros
Complete lack of management so it’s pretty free
Cons
Complete lack of management so it’s hard to sell a car when someone try’s to buy one
Good work environment
Finance (Former Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 7, 2018
This store has is nice and clean with a home feel. The people that work there are nice and organized. The store works with technology to offer the best experience possible.
Overall not a bad place
Biller (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 26, 2018
In general this was not a bad place to work, this brand is a slower dealer so being busy wasn't always the way it was. Had a the time I was there a good group of people to work with.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace and we can watch football.
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAApril 6, 2018
I enjoyed my job of coarse there are stressfull days. My most diffcult day was closing month. My best day 1st of the month. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with Fun co-workers.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Cons
No Breaks.
Don't work here!
CAR SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2018
Management sucks if you're new to the car business they don't give you any training. Way too much work to sell a car. The system they use is ridiculous. Not enough customers coming in. Stood outside in the middle of summer for 6 hrs and still didn't get a customer. They play favorites and do all the work for them. No help from management even if you are following all the rules and trying to get people in. The internet team is the only ones that get good leads everyone else has to call people who came in years ago. Save your time and do not apply.
Ok place to start work
Lot Porter/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 16, 2018
I dont have one.long days how to wash cars Management was good no place for advancment tried for months..... people are judgemental
People being outside
Pros
Cons
Advancment
productive fun work place
GM (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 31, 2018
Great group to work for they have a strong family value at this group. I was always pushed to grow myself as a leader the only reason I left was I was given a better opportunity
Pros
Great environment
Cons
small store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinale Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.