Cardinale Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Horrible place.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 25, 2018
The company is literally horrible. The owner rips the employees off to benefit himself. The employees get treated like trash. When Cardinale took over Audi they claimed we were all family and then a month later fired 10 people. Everyone is miserable here. Save your time and apply somewhere else. I left before they fired me for something dumb. Plus sales, they get paid really really bad.
Pros
Cons
Horrible, rip off, places sucks, Joel is a liar.
Worst dealership ever
Sales (Former Employee) –  BakersfieldSeptember 16, 2018
These guys are reptillian. Very negative workplace. No opportunity to make substantial paychecks. Please avoid Bakersfield Audi save yourself some time. This is a telemarketing position.
Pros
Complete lack of management so it’s pretty free
Cons
Complete lack of management so it’s hard to sell a car when someone try’s to buy one
Very good company to work at
Digital General Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Enjoyed the culture and ownership at Cardinale Automotive Group. The ownership is involved in day to day operations. They believe in developing great collaborators to create an outstanding workplace culture.
Pros
Training
Cons
Too far to commute for me
Productive and rewarding place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAAugust 12, 2017
A typical work day was challenging and very rewarding. This was a fast-paced environment with plenty of activity to keep you motivated. The staff was very supportive and helpful of one another. It was an absolute joy to work with this company.
executive management is a joke
manager (Former Employee) –  san luis obispoFebruary 28, 2015
Don't work here, they take advantage of employees with talent, paychecks are ready well after 5pm on pay day, and getting a promotion/review is difficult. Bad culture and work environment.

They will cut pay across the board, take away vacation, and promote the wrong employees.

Cardinale executive management is a joke. They are so worried about branding they forget about the actual business.
Cons
everything
True Mentors
Parts Manager/ Parts and Service Director (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CANovember 12, 2013
The owners of this company where fantastic mentors for me. I have nothing but the highest respect for all they did.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAOctober 16, 2013
I learned many things from this position because the leadership was employee focused. On a typical day at work I would deal with many issues, from self time management to project management with 4 other sales persons. We were focused on not only assisting clients but also building relationships within the community.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts on auto parts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinale Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Cardinale Automotive Group Reviews by Location