Cardinale Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CANovember 26, 2018
The Cardinale family has made the car business fun again! It's a very competitive business and the Cardinale's give you all the tools to be able to handle it. Great management staff, amazing support from the top of the company to the bottom. It's an experience you will always remember. It's not a job, it's a culture....it's a family.
Pros
Great Support, They give you everything you need to succeed!
Cons
None.
started off fine, until today
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  corona, caNovember 13, 2018
at first working for this company was cool until you find out ownership is religious and forces you to read non work related books and write book reports on each chapter once per week. today i quit because i was threatened to be demoted to a lesser paying position. work was slow and not much cars coming in so i was blamed for not flagging more than 50 hours per check.
Pros
work environment and other emplpyees
Cons
management, ownership, book reports
Horrible place.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 25, 2018
The company is literally horrible. The owner rips the employees off to benefit himself. The employees get treated like trash. When Cardinale took over Audi they claimed we were all family and then a month later fired 10 people. Everyone is miserable here. Save your time and apply somewhere else. I left before they fired me for something dumb. Plus sales, they get paid really really bad.
Pros
Cons
Horrible, rip off, places sucks, Joel is a liar.
Awful place to work
Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 17, 2018
If you want to rip people off, sell faulty cars to hard
working people, have no social life, sit and call and text people to buy a car for 12 hours then this is perfect for you. And its minimum wage by the way.
Pros
Drive dope cars and race them when managers were gone
Worst dealership ever
Sales (Former Employee) –  BakersfieldSeptember 16, 2018
These guys are reptillian. Very negative workplace. No opportunity to make substantial paychecks. Please avoid Bakersfield Audi save yourself some time. This is a telemarketing position.
Pros
Complete lack of management so it’s pretty free
Cons
Complete lack of management so it’s hard to sell a car when someone try’s to buy one
Good work environment
Finance (Former Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 7, 2018
This store has is nice and clean with a home feel. The people that work there are nice and organized. The store works with technology to offer the best experience possible.
Overall not a bad place
Biller (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 26, 2018
In general this was not a bad place to work, this brand is a slower dealer so being busy wasn't always the way it was. Had a the time I was there a good group of people to work with.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace and we can watch football.
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAApril 6, 2018
I enjoyed my job of coarse there are stressfull days. My most diffcult day was closing month. My best day 1st of the month. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with Fun co-workers.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Cons
No Breaks.
Don't work here!
CAR SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2018
Management sucks if you're new to the car business they don't give you any training. Way too much work to sell a car. The system they use is ridiculous. Not enough customers coming in. Stood outside in the middle of summer for 6 hrs and still didn't get a customer. They play favorites and do all the work for them. No help from management even if you are following all the rules and trying to get people in. The internet team is the only ones that get good leads everyone else has to call people who came in years ago. Save your time and do not apply.
Ok place to start work
Lot Porter/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 16, 2018
I dont have one.long days how to wash cars Management was good no place for advancment tried for months..... people are judgemental
People being outside
Pros
Cons
Advancment
productive fun work place
GM (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 31, 2018
Great group to work for they have a strong family value at this group. I was always pushed to grow myself as a leader the only reason I left was I was given a better opportunity
Pros
Great environment
Cons
small store
Great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 23, 2018
Great place to work. Friendly people, management that cares, not too cutthroat. Very different than other dealerships. Pay not work out every month though.
Pros and cons of working at cardinale.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 19, 2018
This is a very good place to work. Very competitive but fun. Its a very male driven industry so being a woman there was some cons. I was sexually harrassed at this dealership which made me change my perspective entirely about the job.
Pros
Great hours, flexibility
Cons
Benifits, male driven, stressful
Very good company to work at
Digital General Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Enjoyed the culture and ownership at Cardinale Automotive Group. The ownership is involved in day to day operations. They believe in developing great collaborators to create an outstanding workplace culture.
Pros
Training
Cons
Too far to commute for me
I loved working for Cardinali way Mazdait was fun tasking fulfilling time there my friends and customers were the highlight of my day their were time
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2017
I loved my customers.Helping customers acquire their new vehicle .I always got along well with the mgmt team . Preparation for each customer .made me happy
Cons
Productive and rewarding place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAAugust 12, 2017
A typical work day was challenging and very rewarding. This was a fast-paced environment with plenty of activity to keep you motivated. The staff was very supportive and helpful of one another. It was an absolute joy to work with this company.
Good place to work for
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Seaside, CAJuly 12, 2017
Only reason I lest, was no vacation time. Got along with all, knew what was expected of me. Fair owners, gave recognition when possible. Good family dealer.
Major changes
Sales and Leasing consultant (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 19, 2016
People have been laid off and new managers are not consistent. If you don't fraternize your chances of success may be diminished. Not the place where you can focus 100% on your work.
Pros
GM is really really great to work for
my fisrt job
Helper (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 23, 2015
This company was my first job that I had. I originally started as just a person washing the customers vehicles. I moved into the garage where I was able to work on them like changing oil, tire rotation, and some minor mechanical work. I also have picked up and dropped customers off at home or there work place while we had there vehicle.
executive management is a joke
manager (Former Employee) –  san luis obispoFebruary 28, 2015
Don't work here, they take advantage of employees with talent, paychecks are ready well after 5pm on pay day, and getting a promotion/review is difficult. Bad culture and work environment.

They will cut pay across the board, take away vacation, and promote the wrong employees.

Cardinale executive management is a joke. They are so worried about branding they forget about the actual business.
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinale Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about