Cardiology Partners Employee Reviews

Very fast Pace
Externship (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 5, 2018
Great place to work. Fast pace. You learn A LOT. The physicians are willing to help you and answer any questions you have. Great place for a first job. Everyone in the office takes their time to help each other.
Front Desk/ Medical Records
Medical Records/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 24, 2018
I would file medical records obtained from our patients and scan them into our system. I greeted and checked patients into the front desk, after seeing the doctor I would schedule future appointments and check the patient out. The hardest part of the job would be working the multi- line phone sysyem. Interacting with patients was the most enjoyable part.
Practice isn’t what it used to be
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 27, 2018
Lots of good employees are leaving for lack of advancement and raises aren’t given unless you threaten to leave the company. Management is the worst! How can you manage when you yourself can’t do even the basics.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Insurance is expensive. Poor management and not enough pay
relaxerd and layed back environment
Medical Assistant (externship) (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 3, 2018
Very laid back environment. Some of the doctors however can have their moments. There are not enough workers and it doesn't seem like they are hiring enough people.
Fast paced environment
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 21, 2018
Loved working here learned everything I needed to know on checking in and out patiensts, triaging phone calls, learned EVERYTHING the right way about health insurance and verfitcations along with authorizations, my first medical office job and I loved it, bittersweet for me when I left.
professional and generous job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 16, 2017
Best part of this job was that it starts fast the moment I clock in there's work to be done. It starts the day with a good momentium. I learned a lot from my co workers and helped build my confidence in accomplishing my task fast and efficient. The managers always offered they're help as well and were very patient and understanding while still earning everyones respect. The only hard part but manageable part of the job was dealing with elderly people and being so young i had to earn they're respect. I love helping people so either way i was ok with the hard parts because the best part of the job was making sure the patient knew that we were doing the best to make them feel better.
Pros
free food and bonuses
Cons
expensive health insurance programs
Interesting Place to Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FL 33449April 19, 2017
Management needs some more structure. Not enough communication. Great Team to work with and some of the employees are enjoyable. There needs consistency.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No Structure
Research Position
Medical Assitant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 21, 2017
An amazing place to work with great people and Drs who show you what patient care really is on a day by day basis, I was honored to get to work at this establishment and learn all I did regarding clinical research.
Productive and fun workplace
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 11, 2016
Very understanding group of people to work with,learned important billing information,managers were down to earth and fun to work with
Professional Cardiology Facility
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 10, 2016
Cardiology Partners is a very busy, fast paced work environment that aided patients with heart conditions. I was entitled as a medical assistant at the facility where my duties included patient vitals, charting, rooming patients, perform EKGs, assist nurses, perform sleep studies, and of course patient care. My team was able to work efficiently together through communication via face-to-face, phone calls, and computer use. Their positive attitudes made the work day enjoyable and easier to handle every day stresses.
Great work colleagues and upbeat atmosphere
Billing and coding (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 15, 2014
The billing department is undergoing major changes and outsourcing. There is a very large workload. The co-workers are very pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Federal holidays are unpaid.
postive place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 5, 2013
loving the pt that have heart problems and listing ang giving me all to make them feel better. Not havng enough time to spend with each pt. Very postive place to work as long as you have time players.
Productivity is excellent
Medical Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJune 7, 2013
Cardiology Partners has taught me a lot, for example vital signs such as height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, etc,
I did alot of EKG's holters, etc, i also assisted with Catheterization.
Cardiology Partners was a great inspiration.
no room for growth
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 30, 2012
they do not like to give raises. no room for growth, managers have there favorites
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Productive workplace, passionate about patient care
Medical Assistant extern (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 10, 2012
I really enjoyed performing my externship at cardiology partners. I learned so much while I was there including clinical responsibilities as well as administrative duties. The employees and doctors were very informative and helpful and helped make my learning experience enjoyable.
Pros
overall enjoyable facility to work in