Cardiology Partners Employee Reviews in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

relaxerd and layed back environment
Medical Assistant (externship) (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 3, 2018
Very laid back environment. Some of the doctors however can have their moments. There are not enough workers and it doesn't seem like they are hiring enough people.
Fast paced environment
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 21, 2018
Loved working here learned everything I needed to know on checking in and out patiensts, triaging phone calls, learned EVERYTHING the right way about health insurance and verfitcations along with authorizations, my first medical office job and I loved it, bittersweet for me when I left.
professional and generous job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 16, 2017
Best part of this job was that it starts fast the moment I clock in there's work to be done. It starts the day with a good momentium. I learned a lot from my co workers and helped build my confidence in accomplishing my task fast and efficient. The managers always offered they're help as well and were very patient and understanding while still earning everyones respect. The only hard part but manageable part of the job was dealing with elderly people and being so young i had to earn they're respect. I love helping people so either way i was ok with the hard parts because the best part of the job was making sure the patient knew that we were doing the best to make them feel better.
Pros
free food and bonuses
Cons
expensive health insurance programs
no room for growth
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 30, 2012
they do not like to give raises. no room for growth, managers have there favorites
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Productive workplace, passionate about patient care
Medical Assistant extern (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 10, 2012
I really enjoyed performing my externship at cardiology partners. I learned so much while I was there including clinical responsibilities as well as administrative duties. The employees and doctors were very informative and helpful and helped make my learning experience enjoyable.
Pros
overall enjoyable facility to work in