Cardiology Partners Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Research Position
Medical Assitant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 21, 2017
An amazing place to work with great people and Drs who show you what patient care really is on a day by day basis, I was honored to get to work at this establishment and learn all I did regarding clinical research.
Professional Cardiology Facility
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 10, 2016
Cardiology Partners is a very busy, fast paced work environment that aided patients with heart conditions. I was entitled as a medical assistant at the facility where my duties included patient vitals, charting, rooming patients, perform EKGs, assist nurses, perform sleep studies, and of course patient care. My team was able to work efficiently together through communication via face-to-face, phone calls, and computer use. Their positive attitudes made the work day enjoyable and easier to handle every day stresses.
postive place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 5, 2013
loving the pt that have heart problems and listing ang giving me all to make them feel better. Not havng enough time to spend with each pt. Very postive place to work as long as you have time players.
no room for growth
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 30, 2012
they do not like to give raises. no room for growth, managers have there favorites
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Productive workplace, passionate about patient care
Medical Assistant extern (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 10, 2012
I really enjoyed performing my externship at cardiology partners. I learned so much while I was there including clinical responsibilities as well as administrative duties. The employees and doctors were very informative and helpful and helped make my learning experience enjoyable.
Pros
overall enjoyable facility to work in