Cardiology Partners Employee Review

View all Cardiology Partners reviews

I was very happy to work there. All the physicians and staffs were very good.
Full time Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FL 33449January 7, 2019
Was Independently working. Good atmosphere to work, Occasional free lunch, Travels to different office sites on different days. Have lots of patients and 11 cardiologists. Has 06 office sites.

Other Cardiology Partners Employee Reviews

Very fast Pace
Externship (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 5, 2018
Great place to work. Fast pace. You learn A LOT. The physicians are willing to help you and answer any questions you have. Great place for a first job. Everyone in the office takes their time to help each other.
Front Desk/ Medical Records
Medical Records/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 24, 2018
I would file medical records obtained from our patients and scan them into our system. I greeted and checked patients into the front desk, after seeing the doctor I would schedule future appointments and check the patient out. The hardest part of the job would be working the multi- line phone sysyem. Interacting with patients was the most enjoyable part.