Cardiology Partners Employee Review

View all Cardiology Partners reviews

Professional Cardiology Facility
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 10, 2016
Cardiology Partners is a very busy, fast paced work environment that aided patients with heart conditions. I was entitled as a medical assistant at the facility where my duties included patient vitals, charting, rooming patients, perform EKGs, assist nurses, perform sleep studies, and of course patient care. My team was able to work efficiently together through communication via face-to-face, phone calls, and computer use. Their positive attitudes made the work day enjoyable and easier to handle every day stresses.

Other Cardiology Partners Employee Reviews

I was very happy to work there. All the physicians and staffs were very good.
Full time Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FL 33449January 7, 2019
Was Independently working. Good atmosphere to work, Occasional free lunch, Travels to different office sites on different days. Have lots of patients and 11 cardiologists. Has 06 office sites.
Very fast Pace
Externship (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 5, 2018
Great place to work. Fast pace. You learn A LOT. The physicians are willing to help you and answer any questions you have. Great place for a first job. Everyone in the office takes their time to help each other.