CardioNet Employee Reviews

Great place
Medical Billing and Collections (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 14, 2018
Again, blessed to be hired and work for atlantic cardionet.
Always busy, not just calling patients, but also contacting the insurance companies as to why claims have not been paid, and resubmitting, along with following up.
Great bosses, and work place ethics.
Pros
Just being a great place to work
I enjoyed serving others. I did not like the equipment because 40% did not work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 6, 2018
I was responsible for making calls to customers daily who received there heart monitors and would leave it in the box. I would encourage them to open their box and I would assist over the
phone and together we would get it to work. I slowly explained how to apply. the electrodes, leads and the device . I would remind them to wear it 24 hours a day. How to charge the device , remove the batters at night and put new ones in the morning. I reminded therm the battery goes in heart monitor and the bigger battery gets charged night with a special power cord. Explained to stay within 20 feet of your dive and Charge the monitor at night.
The hardest part of my job is when the monitor failed and after many attempts we would need to apoligized and send a replacement. Enjoyable when everything worked properly and the patient was relaxed and happy.
Management was stressful
Pros
We were working.
Cons
Management - numbers are more important than lives.
Great stepping stone
Mobile Telemetry Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 31, 2018
I learned a ton at this job. I really enjoyed 99% of the people I worked with, including the management. I didn't like having to commute an hour to get there each day & it ended up not being super worth it based on the pay I receiving. I also got tired of sitting for 8 hours a day & staring at a computer screen. I needed to get up & walk around more often & wanted to get into a hospital setting. It would be a great first start for a newly graduated ECG tech though.
Cutting Edge
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 13, 2018
Cardionet was a Next level employer with next level offerings. The culture was very collaborative and I was given room to make line-level changes in the org that charted tremendous growth, efficiencies and cost saving.
Fast Paced
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 13, 2017
Company is very fast paced and not meant for the weak. Great people to work with in a beautiful scenic building. Great team building exercises that allow you to grow.
Great benefits, but barely worth it
Customer Service Inbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 25, 2017
The training is comprehensive and clear, though a few things are left out. Benefits are incredible, the best I've been offered thus far. However, that's about where the positive notes end. The whole atmosphere of the place is one of a team on edge, not knowing who's getting the boot next. The supervisors and managers of the customer service center are god awful, don't know the job they're supervising, and do nothing to help their team succeed. Overall, it's a lot of negligence, incompetence, and nepotism.

That said, I've heard that the lower management team is going through an overhaul, so maybe it'll not be a complete nightmare to work at for long.
Pros
Benefits, training, and occasional free food
Cons
Backstabbing coworkers, incompetent management team, lack of care for it's employees
Distribution (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2017
Great growth company in the healthcare industry. You help save lives each day...pretty cool. Excellent co-workers. Opportunities continue to open. Industry leader.
some people are funny makes enjoyable workplace
Holter Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJMay 3, 2017
I used to work from home since last 10 years so I don't know much about workplace culture, but when I worked in office I like to work with different people. The most enjoyable part is people help eachother and make job easy.
Pros
love to work with people
Cons
sometimes you have to listen even if you don't wants to.
Appreciate all and concern to all patient
EKG Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 3, 2017
What i learned in my job is to appreciate other no matter how bad the situation be. The hardest part of the job is losing my patients. Enjoyable part is meeting all ethnicity,cultures and race of people in a group of setting like one big family.
N/a
Lead Biller/Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 28, 2017
Great people at all levels of the company joining make positive is like joining a family. As the company grows make sure that we keep the culture. Would not return
Pros
Laid back atmosphere and great people to work
Cons
Too many people are overworked
Heart Monitoring.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 28, 2016
Satisfied customers may, through conversations and story-telling, become voluntary ambassadors for your company and are highly likely to use your services again.However an unhappy customer is a lost opportunity and, even if they do not voice their dissatisfaction directly to the you.
growing organization
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJApril 17, 2016
Cardionet is a growing company with room with innovating ideas for the future. The environment is fast pace theres room for growth here.
Pros
great employees
Cons
needs a under cover boss episode to learn
Extreme Favoritism and Negativism
SMS (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 15, 2016
Extreme favoritism. You are the new kid or new group of hires you are automatically targeted. So that in few months the circle starts over again. What happens is this, you will get QA'd that will eventually get you fired unless you get smart enough and get out of there fast. The Clinical Director acts clueless, as if it is the first time she ever heard this (remember the circle starts every couple of months). Her favorite words is, "What can we do to help you?" If you ever hear these words you might as well start packing. Human Resource also acts clueless. Its a game there and it does not matter what you say and do to correct the problem. You will be told it's a open door policy. Careful it is not it will be used against you. If only doctors knew the dirty sneaky not disclose tricks they do that puts patients at risk. Isn't that why the patients are put on the monitor for.

Supervisors are extremely negative. They will degrade you, TALK behind your back and make sure you get QA'd by telling other supervisor to watch you. I know that because I heard it/seen it. They disappear for hours, take long lunches and constant breaks, or they are watching movies on their phone. They don't answer your question. You are not allowed to ask or move unless you have permission. Oh and they are the first to SLEEP on the job, because they can and not on their breaks or lunch. So to the director, if you think you are going to catch them sleeping. They know the tricks, you will not catch them. It's amazing that everyone knows this and you are absolutely clueless or act clueless.

The same circle
  more... of problems, it's been that way for years.  less
Pros
Free coffee, sometimes free pizza.
Cons
It's starts from the top. Very negative and degrading company.
Stepping Stone
EKG/Telemetry Technician (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 12, 2015
CardioNet is a good place for new EKG technicians to get a start in the field. The commute is really easy. The office is in the Financial District of San Francisco, Ca. and the BART station and Ferry building are near by.
Pros
Good place to get your foot in the door of the medical field. Fairly laid back atmosphere
Cons
Lowest paying company in the area for this job. Management shows a lot of favoritism and bias.
No Comment, Really.....
Patient Account Liaison (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 29, 2015
There really is not much for me to say. The time I had with the company was okay. Met a few people I will keep in touch with. Other than that, I was always told "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So I said what I had nice to say. The rest you can figure out for yourself. :)
Great Company
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Malvern,PAAugust 4, 2015
I love cardionet, the supervisors are very compassionate and will do anything they can to help you succeed. Cardionet does thorough training to make sure you understand your job responsibility.
Excellent company
Certified Cardiographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 27, 2015
CardioNet is an amazing company to work for! The training is the best I have ever had. They truly have both their employees and clients best interest at heart!
Great Relaxed Atmosphere With Little to No Stress
Data Entry Updater (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2015
Everyone works together to get through the day. Small talk is encouraged. Everyone is friendly so it's easy to make friends outside of work.
Fun place to work
anon (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 6, 2015
Work hard and become a part of the "in" crowd and you'll have a chance to advance.

Don't associate with those who come in to just collect a paycheck they'll drag you down.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Cardionet was a great place to work ! a typical day was verifying benefits for a heart monitor. My time at cardionet was a great learning experience. Cardionet was going through a lot of change, so management wasnt stable. I gained great relationships with most of my coworkers during my employment at cardionet.
there wasn't a hard part of my job if their was something I needed help with my co workers was happy to assist.
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting a patient approved for the heart monitor.