Cardiovascular Associates of Lake County

Cardiovascular Associates of Lake County Employee Reviews

Very educational and hands on
I started there for my externship hours and was hired immediately when I completed them. It was a very educational experience and amazing doctors and coworkets
Stressful
Government politics were brought into the office, were treated differently by some of the management if you were not affiliated with their same political party.
Ever-changing environment
With all of the changes taking place in the medical environment, every day is different. My current position enables me the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of managing multiple employees/offices to include marketing the practice, medical compliance, HIPAA compliance, physician scheduling, electronic practice management, electronic medical records, financial planning, and physician compensation, to mention a few. Medical Management is constantly changing and keeping up with these changes can be challenging. I work well with my co-workers and management staff. We work as a team to accomplish projects. The people I work make my job enjoyable.
Pros
freedom to work independantly.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardiovascular Associates of Lake County. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3