CardWorks Servicing
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

CardWorks Servicing Employee Reviews

CardWorks Servicing insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Great people who care

Cardworks offers many advancement opportunities you do need to have a quality time management and the ability to remain professional and open to policies changing frequently.

Pros

Great people opportunities for advancement

Cons

Dealing with customers can be stressful at times

Honestly one of the best work environments that I've experienced

I truly enjoyed working here. One of the best parts about Cardworks to me was the management. They were always so helpful and friendly. I even got a chance to meet the Ceo. He was also really nice and aloud us to pick his brain. If I did not have my own ambitious, I would have definitely stayed at CardWorks.

Pros

Great management

Bonuses and incentives made no sense

I worked really hard at Cardworks and never received the fair bonuses and incentives because the entire system was being manipulated by HR. 🙄 I worked harder for nothing. One of my coworkers missed 10 days at once before and still received a bonus which made no sense at all. The entire system was definitely manipulated. Smdh…

Pros

There are none

Cons

30 mins lunch, and poor management

Never choose this place to work

Horrible company to work for . Management is not professional. No communication. The whole process was a headach no wonder why they are always hiring.

Work experience was ok

Decent money cool location to work right in station square, co workers were awesome , easy work honestly , just don’t make any mistakes & be on time and you’re fine

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Good bad and the ugly

Great company to work for great benefits. But, this company is not at all flexible in your personal life. Their main focus is your productivity and what you can do for them everything else, is next to nothing. Don’t even think your getting an advancement without becoming besties with one of the higher up managers. If so, all you have to do is put on an face they like and your in.

Flexible hours, stressful work

It's a good job, but very stressful. You get used to aggravated customers pretty quickly, but once in a while the comments will sting. You learn a lot about the ins and outs of various financial institutions. Opportunities for growth. Management was always friendly, but also a bit stressed as well. Overall a warm and welcoming environment and the company culture was great.

Pros

flexible hours, overtime always available

Cons

stressful

Great place to work and has a great workplace culture. Great pay and always willing to help when in need of assistance. Would reccommend to other people to work their.

Fast paced job but coworkers made it better

I loved working here , it is a high pace call center environment that doesn’t stop . Sometimes it was stressful due to constantly being on the phone , but coworkers and management made it tolerable .

Pros

Lots of overtime and great benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Great Company with Opportunity to Grow

Cardworks is honestly a great company to work for. I have been with the company for over 6 years and was promoted several times since working here. I started as an associate and worked my way up to a management position. If you work hard you will definitely succeed. We genuinely care about our employees well-being and happiness.

Pros

Good Pay, Great Management, Incentive/ Bonuses

Cons

Short lunches and breaks

A great place to hone your customer service skills

A strong work ethic goes a long way here. You are always busy answering questions from credit card customers for a variety of client banks. It can get very repetitious but management tries to create a lively environment with prizes, games and team events. There is continuous coaching and monitoring to improve your performance. Management seemed to care and were friendly and approachable. Call center work is not for everyone and I was feeling burned out so that is probably why there are some 3 and 4 stars in my ratings. A steady paycheck with overtime and room to advance if you are energetic and ambitious.

Pros

Work is fairly simple.

Cons

It is a call center with all the number crunching and pressure.

Awesome

Company is an amazing company to work for all the way through. My issue had nothing to with my coworkers or employees or work environment. Cardworks is amazing.

Pros

easy, efficient training, ability for growth

Cons

short breaks

Amazing company with poor manager choices

Reviews have been truly accurate so far. Owners are amazing absolutely Love them. Just like most call center environments managers abuse their position, display strong favoritism to those that feed their ego, Advancements within again depend on who you know and how they feel about you definitely not based on skill set or seniority, Truly needs to be a no fraternizing with employees amongst managers. If you express your thoughts on the unfair acts you will become the target, Annual reviews are a joke similar to raises. Wish owners had mystery agents set up to get a clear overview of how the company is really ran before and after their visits.

Pros

Benifits, owners are hands on and schedule

Cons

Poor managment staff

Shady work environment

All I can say is with this company what’s good for the gander isn’t good enough for the goose. No one briefs us on anythingWith the COVID the office is never sterilized and when it is it’s only with a wet rag that wipes all of the desk. If their is an emergency yes you can leave but you will be able punished down the line Communication is horrible The plus side they always have ot weather you get approved for it is a another question Their is no growth in the company I applied for another position that as available not only was I not considered they also didn’t even say anything to me as to considering someone else I’m truly thankful for the job I guess this is what you just have to deal with I can’t come up with any excuses

Pros

Lots of ot

Cons

Short breaks, expensive health ins no company growth

fun workplace environment initially

the company is still new and really hasn't figured out how to deal with bad management hired into supervisor roles. being written up for bad performance is expected and given to those on the lower level. managers/team leaders are held to a different set of rules. promises of pay will not be honored.

Pros

occasional free lunches, holiday pay

Cons

short breaks, very bad communication throughout company

Wanting way too much for nothing in return

They claim to give bonus and I have never seen one after a year of working there. HR is very disorganized. Management needs more training on how to treat and coach employees.

Good Company

It's a credit card company for people with average credit, customers don't understand how credit works. Job requires alot of patience and just being empathetic.

Pros

breaks

Cons

changing schedules

Customer service

It’s a solid easy job. Just be on time and on point and it won’t be a problem for you. One call at a time very easy work and nice people if you are kind to them it goes a long way

Don’t bother

This place is a revolving door. This job is literally sucking the life out of me and I thought I’d like it in the beginning but it gets exhausting getting monitored for the dumbest things. They basically want you to be a robot that’s how you’d pass monitoring and it’s exhausting dealing with customers screaming at u all day. Good luck if you’re new because it’s about impossible to call ur manager when you have an issue they literally ignore you and everything they taught me in training was apparently completely wrong 😑

Engaging place to work.

I enjoyed working at cardworks. It is a promising company. The top brass really seem to be invested in the rank and file. Unfortunately that did not trickle down to the management in charge of implementing and building values and work ethic. My immediate supervisor zapped whatever enthusiasm I had for the job. From micromanaging to apathy, they really didn't seem to care about the employees. Turn over is a revolving door.

Pros

Incentives, perks

Cons

Low pay, Short breaks, apathetic management

Horrible

People are abusing authority and plenty favoritism in the work place... no growth even with knowledge.. the female managers are more worried about who body is better and not actually doing work.. people at the top (management) do absolutely ntn but complain and put pressure on the associates .. and we are underpaid and are being told to not say anything to anyone or ask questions about it

Pros

You get a check

Cons

The job sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CardWorks Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CardWorks Servicing with