CardWorks Servicing
Happiness rating is 52 out of 100

CardWorks Servicing Employee Reviews

United States230 reviews

cardcreditcollectionrepincentivevolumebreakshort

What is the best part of working at the company?Health benefits for part-timers, 401(k) with matching, three weeks Vacay after five years of employment. Ability to work remotely these check off all my boxes of the ideal position room for advancement if you apply yourself.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Quality monitoring scores your calls, your aux modes need to fall within range.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good working environment , different groups, created by employees representing focusing on diversity and equity. Supervisors are helpful.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Customer service call center, is fast paced,handling of inbound calls

Employees help and feel like family

Office politics, nepotism, favorites, will hinder your personal advancement & training. A lot of stereotyping, they’re quick to corrective action vs. helping, leading, positive reinforcement techniques. Micromanage and ego rule the roost vs. moving with the times of work from home, flexibility. However, they preach work life balance and it sounds good but not practiced. Bosses will try to sleep with you and you will be able yo move up the ladder!

Pros

Incentive payouts, employees, location

Cons

Hostile work environment, micromanaging, nepotism

CardWorks Servicing insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay is only thing good ! Management really lacks and is Not there to help you ! Only your co workers are there for you on Skype The only time you hear from management is when your stats are low you could have excellent stats for 11 months and one bad month the manager calls you and tells you if it continues you can be written up or fired What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being threatened by management, even when your stats were above company standard, and them telling you that if you ever have a bad month and it continues you could be written up !

Run! Do not work here!!!!

Unless you like being micromanaged, back to back phone calls and unrealistic breaks and expectations then this is the place for you. You only have 25 seconds between calls, 12 mins a day to use the restroom, 2 10 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. They will clock your time down to the second every single day! They have no idea what they are doing most of the time. It is a nightmare! Management doesn’t care about you, you are here to fill a seat that’s it! So unless you like working for very low pay unless you work a lot of overtime and micromanagement then come on down.

Don't waste your time with this company.

If you want a company that promise you opportunities and growth don't apply with CardWorks. I am so that that and others expose this phony company. They are only concern bring in people using them so that they can say we are always hiring the best. Stay away and if you don't believe me than apply with them.

Pros

Awful company

Cons

Very awful company.

Bate and switch

No structure, poor training and communication. I’ve been here almost a year and the pay does match the work volume. Pros: they don’t micromanage and there very understanding with requesting time off.

Great work life balance and staff

I am having a great experience working at Cardworks. They pay could be better but the work life balance, benefits and people I work with make it worth it.

Be aware!!!

Please don’t work here. You will find that management has no idea of what they’re doing. They play favorites and make it impossible for you to do a good job here.

Management is pretty bad to be honest

Working here has been honestly an uphill battle cause not only do you have a daily fight with the clients you work to help but you also have to figh t with management who do not care for you whatsoever, Even things that are out of your control you get in trouble for so i wouldnt recommend a job like this honestly. Also their Customer service and business practices are actually awful for a credit card company don't waste your time here

Rewarding and Fun

Cardworks, Inc. is a very rewarding and fun company to work for. The owners are great and down to earth! You are celebrated as an employee. The work is steady, but very easy. Management is very personable and flexible. Would recommend for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and gain experience in the customer service field, especially banking.

Ok place to work

I fell like this is a good job to start off with, just remember that you are dealing with people credit cards so you will get some rude customers asking about their money

It was okay

Friendly environment, pay wasn’t great but the bonus was good. I just couldn’t do their customers, the callers are very rude but rather than that the work place is cool

Not everything is as it seems

Working at this company really gave me an idea of what it means to work for a company that does not practice what they preach. The cultures rooted and is somewhat of a popularity contest. People can be very rude and often at times have their own agendas. Unfortunately there’s no realization of this because it has been going on so long. And those that need to be aware of this type of behavior really are not able to see it because of those in front of it who put on quite an act to keep it where it is. This really could be a great place but there are a lot of things that are holding them back from their culture to also the way the business is set up in order to try to understand the period of time that it’s in. If you’re looking for something I would say take it as an option but only until the other option comes through….

Great pay and benefits. Flexible schedule

Other than the great job and knowledge I applied from previous jobs, it made my workspace comfortable and easygoing. Terrible management, as well as trainers. Turnover rate is extremely high. Will hire anyone quickly just to throw you on the phones the second week of training. Good company to learn from, not recommended if looking for annual improvement compensation and/or promotion.

Ok place

They pay is decent. The call volume is very HIGH. The hours are ok. This position only allows you 25 seconds in after call, which is not enough time at all.

Honestly this job is extremely mundane and they’ll hire day you’ll do one thing but it’s not the truth

There are no pros to this job. Only cons they are very disorganized, no communication from management team and no one know what they’re suppose to be doing

Great place . Management is awesome

Take a lot of calls and sometimes feel overwhelmed. Management is awesome and always there to help . I have been here for 1 year and I love it . Ins and pro are great .

The management is the worst ever! The turnover rate is the worst ever!

The company structure is disorganized and there is no accountability in every department. There is a total lack of communication and it a very high stress environment whether you work in office or at home! Customers are either pleasure pleasant or very rude and disrespectful. They do pay $18-22 per hour! Good luck.

Pros

They pay

Cons

U have to ask to go to lunch or break, very high turnover, call volume ridiculous, rude and disrespectful cardholders, disorganized management.

Management & Peers

I had never worked for a Call Center before but my experience with this company is nothing but Amazing. Management is very supportive and work with you every step of the way to relief stress. Peers are more than family. Wasn't for the strong support of my Team lead, I will not survive this job. Benefits are Awesome. This job is a Challenge but help customers daily is Rewarding. Overall, my experience as a CSR is nothing but Good.

Productive and fun work environment

Great place to work. They always care about how you feel. The calls that you get are vry difficult to handle at times. There are some calls that are great but most are difficult

High call volume and high stress levels

When I first started it was a great company with lots of advancement opportunities. Afterwards, it became a unstable, stressful environment with poor management. They offer paid holidays, and often offer overtime opportunities.

Pros

Pay differential after 6pm, overtime

Cons

Poor management, no promotion opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CardWorks Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare CardWorks Servicing with

CardWorks Servicing reviews by popular job title

• CardWorks Servicing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?