Care Advantage Employee Reviews

Minimum wage is not Caregiver pay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 9, 2018
I loved how we almost made our own schedule and life fit right along with work. But the pay couldn't even pay one of my bills. If pay was different I would definitely go back
interesting place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 28, 2018
this is a great job for someone looking to get a little extra money. The pay is average for the area as a nursing assistant. Hours and schedule vary a lot but average for the type of job. Management could be better.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough hours or pay as a full time job
Wonderful
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colonial Heights vaMarch 9, 2018
Care Advantage is a wonderful place to work very friendly staff ,managers etc would definitely refer friends and family ..the CEO is very down to earth which you don't find to often
Pros
They are family orient
Good place to work, just a dead end job
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  ChesapeakeMarch 8, 2018
The company is really good to work for. Management is really nice and willing to work with you. The job is mainly a stepping stone job or something that should be done part-time. No room for advancement though. Pay could be better.
Pros
Management is really cool. Treat you like family
Cons
No room for advancement
Great Staff
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Franklin, VA 23851February 3, 2018
The staff who work in the office are great. They're very friendly and always welcome you with a smile. Very warm and welcoming once you walk in. I could work in the office.
Pros
Lunch at anytime
Cons
No benefits, no good working hours, and pay is not good
its alright
Pca (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJanuary 31, 2018
Care adv is a good company you make your own schedule so it fits with your life outside of work. I loved alot of my clients and my managers. The hard part is finding a permanent case with enough hours to make it worth the job. The pay doesnt exceed 10an hr which isnt enough for many people.. the office is unorganized when it comes to telling you your patients need, and the info actually being updated.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
money
Personal Care Aid
Cook/feed (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VAJanuary 4, 2018
Bathe Patients
Resolved guest complaints.
Created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers.
Enforced safety procedures in accordance with facility policies and government regulations.
Cook/feed
Oral care
Clean
Personal hygiene care
wss a great company
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2018
it really was an great company i didnt have any complaints when i worked there nice office people that kept you busy with work no complaints at all about the company
productive enviroment
Patient Care Assistant - Stanton, VA (Current Employee) –  VA State Univ, VADecember 22, 2017
Great experience, typical day at work is similar to what other PCA would experience. The management was nice and I would recommend this place to anyone who is willing to work as a PCA
The most enjoyable part of the job
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VADecember 19, 2017
The most enjoyable part is that you get to meet new people and care for them. They have someone to talk to. They know someone is there if no one else is
Great staff
Personal Care Aide (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Emporia, VADecember 18, 2017
Great staff nice coworkers great work enviroment very flexible hours caring and understanding team that tries to accomidate your needs to the best of their ability
Productive and fun. I loved each client i worked with.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 17, 2017
I loved working with care advantage because of the clients. Each companion i worked for was amazing. But i didn't like the fact that i wasn't paid enough. In the society we live in now, Bill's do not come cheap and this job did not help me enough to take care of my expense.
Pros
Work enviroments, and companions
Cons
Pay
Caring for others makes a difference..
N.A (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 15, 2017
I persoanally work here cause i love helping people. I bond with them and learn from them. It's good to have skilled people to assist with adl's. Accomplied goal.
Pros
Helping
Cons
Irratated cliets
Nice place to work at with good management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 11, 2017
it was a learning process the time I spent at care Advantage with dedicated good managers and employee employer relationship was superb and its a recommendable place to work at.
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 7, 2017
Seeing my clients smile is my enjoyable part of the day. Being on time. Greeting with a warm smile and listening with a caring ear, handed off with a compassionate hand.
Exciting, flexible hours.
PCA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Franklin, VADecember 1, 2017
Working for Care Advantage provides the opportunity for clients as well as care providers to accomplish set goals in a relaxed and comfortable setting. We are regularly informed and provided accurate information to enhance our level of productivity and commitment to the patients we care for on a daily basis.
Productive to for this company
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emporia, VANovember 19, 2017
I been with the company for 3 yrs I enjoy what I do. I enjoy helping those that are in need. You must have a passion for what you do in this field. I wouldn't suggest going into this field if you don't love what you do. Its very rewarding I enjoy working with people.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Salary low
Productive and easy going with great flexibility
Certified Nursing Aide (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VANovember 12, 2017
The company has great benefits and scheduling flexibility. The managers are great and work with each individual on a proper schedule that can fit their needs. I worked a couple hours at night, 5 days a week while earning a Bachelor's degree. I enjoyed meeting new clients and families.
great company
Senior Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 10, 2017
Great company to work for. I enjoyed my few years there. There were some fantastic people there to work with day to day.
Loved going into work every day.
Under paid
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 6, 2017
The management that was in place when I was there was terrible. It was hard to get enough hours to get a decent check. Plus had to go pick up check no direct deposit.