Care Advantage
75Above average

Care Advantage Employee Reviews

United States238 reviews
Pay
The job is great itself, hours are VERY flexiable , although the pay isn’t as high as you would want. It’s a great place to get certified in something.
Wishing minimum wage would go up
Wishing minimum wage would go up. I’m struggling paying my bills but mainly my rent. I totally love the job, my supervisors, and my client. I really don’t want a second job in order for me to survive for my family. I mainly don’t want to be away from my kids by working more than one job to survive.

Love Care Advantage but dislike the pay 💰.........
Job security
I really love working for this company. I have always had great patients and their families are great as well to work with and getting to know them! The hardest part about my job is when someone passes away or is no longer with our company for whatever the reason maybe!
I love working for care advantage
I love the diversity and inclusion. Any questions I have someone is always available to help me. No one person is better than the next. If I needed to talk to the CEO I could. If I needed to talk to my boss she is just a phone call away.
Poor management
They really need to change a lot of things within the company. Some people they hire I really wonder how they got their position. The don’t care about their employees because if they did they would pay more. The communication sucks on some parts. Do better!!!
Bad
Since team nurse has merged with care advantage it seem to be worse.their staff in Lynchburg va is darn right disrespectful and no patience.When you call about something concerning schedule or anything they put you on hold for along time as if they don't care. I have worked with team nurse for 13 years on and off and now I'm about to seek employment somewhere else
Pros
Clients are wonderful
Cons
Everything..pay and the staff
Great company
Willing to work with your schedule, company gives back to employees also have monthly classes also room for improvement , great location, always willing to provide what’s need for staff or clients .
Great employer
I have been doing this job for almost 6 years. My company recently merged with the larger care advantage company and the change over for PCAs was mostly seamless. I will continue with this company for many years to come because the pros outweigh the low pay. I really enjoy my job most days and have support available if I have any issues.
Great place to work if you are looking to advance your career in the field of nursing. I would recommend this company to anyone starting out in nursing.
Pros
Choosing my own schedule
Not interested in working for them any longer
This company has no means of respect for their hired employees as well as communication coming from the company was also minimal and now that appealing
My team at Care Advantage was amazing.
This was my first position in home care. I learned everything I needed to know regarding Medicare, VA and Private home based care. I did not always feel as though I had support from upper management, yet overall this was a great job.
Could use some improvements
Somethings need more attention better pay, clients needs, clarity, scheduling, management, 6 months benefits,employment environment , events ect. Company has little to offer put easy to work for
A good place to work
I enjoy working there a great work environment flexible hours good management staff willing to work with you around other job schedules some employee benefits
the company is amazing at scheduling me with clients that fits my family and I weekly schedules.
It has been a good 2 years working at this company for me and my family. The company is amazing at scheduling me with clients that fits my family and I weekly schedules.
Fun
Exciting to work for. Rewarding. Its a start for individuals who wants to do that type of work. great training support. meet alot of amazing clients.
Good
They have a good scheduling manager that is respectful. They have a trained staff to help coach new employees be prepared for most anything. They are very time oriented.
Pca
Great place to take your PCA, and very friendly people caring w/ there cleints as well as there employees, but there pay is low wish is was alittle more there really a great company.
I love the relationships I build with my clients.
On a typical day at work I'm able to engage with clients and assist with daily needs and skills. I worked one on one with client under no direct supervision, in clients home or facility. The hardest part of the job would have to be seeing some of my older/sicker clients transition, but being there and providing comfort always overweighed that. the relationships I developed and being of assistance to people in need makes me so full.
Do not get comfortable
Don't get comfortable. This is just a second income job. I worked 3 years for this company. I won't recommend it unless you are desperate for a job. No communication
Love it
Loved working with them. Very understanding and they also have very great hours.. Finding placement for you is very fast and they also do events for the caregivers which is awesome
Ive been with the company for 5yrs this coming march .I've loved working and enjoy what i do for people ,it could be more pay with everything we do.
I love my job,I've been with company for going on 5yrs this coming March. We could be paid more then what we are getting now . My company makes sure all employees have a steady schedule each week or weekend. They are fair with scheduling.I love my bosses.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8