CARE House of Oakland County Careers and Employment
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
Early Head Start Family Educator in Pontiac, MI
on November 26, 2019
Great caring staff and management. This company does everything possible to make sure you are prepared for the job. They provide you with the tools to be successful.
CHILD ASSISTANT in Pontiac, MI
on August 28, 2018
I was a volunteer at CARE HOUSE. It was a great place to work. Everyone was very nice. It was a bit sad because of the reason that the children were there but I really enjoyed interacting with the children.
Administrative Clerk (Non-Profit Organization) in Pontiac, MI
on August 24, 2018
Everyone helped each other. Helping children in need was a very rewarding profession. I enjoyed the people, the job, the fund raisers, the hours, the pay.
Volunteer Front Desk in Pontiac, MI
on January 18, 2017
CARE House of Oakland County helps families of abused children get the help they need, and supports the families through tough times. All the employees and volunteers share the same goal of helping the children and their families
Child Assistant in Pontiac, MI
on March 13, 2016
The job was very intense however was extremely rewarding also. I learned many things as Care House is constantly providing free training and many seminars.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- CARE House of Oakland County