Care IV Home Health Employee Reviews

Can pick your own days to work.
RN (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 25, 2018
They pay very poorly in comparison to other jobs of the same type of home setting. Manager at the time was very easy to work with and very professional.
Pros
pick which day you want to work
Cons
hourly wage is very poor
It's Ok
RN (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 9, 2017
It's OK, but unorganized. Everyone is considered PRN so nobody receives benefits other that a 401K, Work isn't always steady so it's hard to rely on as your only job. I would say the job itself is slow paced an not very stressful, so if you need a break from the stress of regular nursing, you might want to give it a try.
Pros
slow paced, low stress
Cons
Work not steady, can get boring
September 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We should clarify that not everyone at Care IV is PRN (it depends on the type of role) and we do have excellent benefits for full-time, permanent employees. We are in rapid growth mode and have some exciting new announcements coming soon, including the opportunity for more FT options with benefits, particularly for those with great attitudes seeking more active roles.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you choose to remain on our team.

The owner owned InteliStaf and Care IV Home Health
Billing Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 18, 2017
Busy, but productive, learning have to bill private pay clients, Accounting Manager was great - shared her vast knowledge. Scared because did not know if owner was going to sell Care IV Home Health, Not hard had work experience in accounting, AR, AP, Financial Statements, and billing Medicare, Medicaid, other carriers.
Most enjoyable there were only 3 of us employees that had came over from InteliStaf.
Pros
Pot locks, holidays, working with co-workers I knew
Cons
Being unsure of job because of owner selling business
September 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your position and please note we still have and will continue to have the same owner.

Not applied
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Russelville, arkansasJune 1, 2017
Had short bad experience as a case manager ...management wasnt supportive of employees but sly about decisions instead of reviewing each other s opinions
September 11, 2017

We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience. While we can't make key business decisions strictly based on opinions, we do have an open door policy and continue to make big efforts to improve. Our Russellville branch has been under new leadership for several months and we are proud of the positive outcomes as a result.

Thank you for your feedback.

ok
Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARNovember 3, 2016
It was a good job. I have nothing else to say. My patient was great and her family. I was paid weekly and my supervisor was great. She understanding and helped when she needed,
A good place to work
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 4, 2016
I had never worked for a Home Health Agency before. I have learned a great deal about billing HHA claims to Medicare.
I enjoy working with my co-workers.
May 23, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your service with Care IV Home Health.

Like my job
Admin (Current Employee) –  Little RockAugust 6, 2015
I've been with the company several years and appreciate their continuous efforts to improve and grow. They care about their employees and make an effort to promote from within. Great benefits. You can make a career at Care IV if you work hard, have a good attitude, and are a team player.
Pros
great benefits, generous paid time off, opportunties to learn, stability, managers who listen
Cons
pay
Workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARDecember 29, 2014
Answering the phones, keying in field staffs timecards daily for payroll. Maintaing of field staff files to make sure that they were in complaince with the company. I had amazing co-workers.I miss talking with the clients. I would say that the hardest part of the job is when you can't find field staff for a client.
Productive place to work
Data Entry / Payroll (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJanuary 14, 2014
Each day more was added to my job, did not mind it kept me busy.
The RN supervisor is a GREAT person, good to work for & easy to talk to.
The owner is NOT a good person to work for, very self centered, take call time away with out pay, does not give raises, VERY selfish.
Pros
Wokers are great to work with.
Cons
The owner is self centered & selfish, does not give raises.
If you love home health....
Private Duty Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, AROctober 14, 2013
The local supervisor is great and does the best she can. The patients, their families, and the coworkers were wonderful as well. A challenging workload and wide variety of cases will make this job an interesting one for you!
Pros
coworkers, patients, families
Cons
trickle-down disorganization
Family Like work atmosphere with Ample Professional advancements and opportunities
LPN (Former Employee) –  LR VA HospitalMay 13, 2013
Great Benefits
Friendly co-workers
Unlimited medical supplies
Works well with school schedules/family needs
Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMarch 21, 2013
I really enjoyed my time with them and would probably still be there if I didn't relocate out of state.
Pros
great clients to work with
Cons
pay could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care IV Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.