Care Resource Employee Reviews

Good place to work at
Medical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 1, 2018
Some days you wouldn't even feel like your are coming to work, is more like a family reunion. Great culture of service and patients are treated with respect.
Working for CareResource as IT
Information Services Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 30, 2018
You are given your computer, Chair and pretty much Good Luck Friend !!!

The IT Job is accompanied by very High Stress Level, Figure it out is their motto. There is no training on new equipment or software. Get ready to do everything, including building table's, equipment stands, if the management tasks you do it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they put you to mow the lawn.

I had such a bad experience at this company that i will not recommend it for more than a temporary 6 month job.

Maybe somebody else might have better luck than i did?
Pros
You will learn a lot by yourself, Regular employees are always willing to guide you when possible.
Cons
No training what so ever, you will be tasked on everything that company needs you to do and you are on your own. Good Luck !
I would not recommend
Lead Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIJuly 27, 2018
I never thought I would leave, but certain circumstances made it impossible for me to stay with the company. I enjoyed my time there up until just before I left.
Medical Case Mnager
PAC Waiver Medical Case Manger (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 15, 2018
Great program. I loved working there. Program was terminated. Great place to meet people and learn on an ongoing basis. Loved helping the members. Great management.
my days at work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 23, 2018
My aura and work energy speaks for it self . Just helping individuals that need help puts a smile on my first.i love the environment am in when im st the clinic. the feeling i get when clients need my help :)
Working with the enemy.
Ryan White Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 16, 2018
It's a real shame. Care Resource could be an amazing place to work at but the management is constantly in conflict with other managers. It's like a total battlefield. Apart from the fact that they are condescending and patronizing, they work against each other rather than with each other. They set unrealistic goals and the gossip is sickening. They micro manage. In a nutshell, it's an extremely toxic work environment. Not only myself, but every single person that has worked there prefers to leave than to stay in such a well paying job. The turnover is unbelievably high.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Lead Peer Navigator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2018
Working with others and being able to ask for help everyone jumped in. To make sure customer was taken care of. A strong bond amoung employees. Clients knew this and complied with everything asked. Collaboration amoung other community agencies. Referrals where sent none stop was kept very busy.
Pros
Educational Luncheons
Cons
Medical Under staffed
One of the worst companies to work for
Health Promotion and Testing Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 18, 2018
I'll keep it brief. This place started out great and then turned ridiculous. I worked at the Ft Lauderdale location. There was racism toward anyone who wasn't Hispanic. I had anxiety really bad the last few months I was there. Management sucked at that time too. They have these high expectations that were totally ridiculous.
Pros
I gained experience in this field
Cons
Awful management, terrible pay, no room for advancement unless you're Hispanic.
Great work environement
Clinical Counselor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 4, 2018
Good variety of client ranging from mild to severe mental health and substance abuse problems. Also good training for employees. Great benefits. Team work.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Big case load and paper work
A fun work place
Child care (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Love working with kids. I had a great time there. A really fast past job, but I learn to interact with people. Always busy doing different things at the same time.
A relaxed place to work with great benefits
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 11, 2018
When jumping over to the non-profit sector, I wanted to make sure to join an established organization who changed so many lives. Care Resource gave me that opportunity to develop and grow in my field. The organization has many who feel the same about serving their community.
Pros
great beneifts
Cons
limited growth opportunities
Nice employees.
Intern (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIDecember 28, 2017
I enjoyed working at Care Resource put it did not present adequate opportunities for my personal goals. I would suggest Care Resource to nurses and business orientated individuals.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Does not present great opportunities for advancement
Good internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2017
I was intern for my Master's program and throughly enjoyed my experience. I was given independent work and was helped in every way possible. I learned a great deal.
Good work place
Medical Case Manager and counseling (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 15, 2017
This a good place to learn about HIV/ Aids. I had great time working at Care Resource. The company provide good benefits to the employees. They have events to assist the community.
Poor Work Efficacy-Poorer Management
Medical Case Manager, Medicaid PAC Waiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 14, 2017
The work environment/culture is extremely poor and designed to create conflict between staff and clients. Office completely lack organizational structure and set schedule; best described as erratic/disorganized chaos. Not a therapeutic environment to work in, which contributes greatly to the poor customer service provided.
Very well balanced workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2017
Very good company to grow in. Provides a lot of opportunity and for beginning in the medical field it is a good place to learn everything that you can
Great Overall Work Place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 3, 2017
Great place to work as long as you stay productive and meet deadlines. Management is willing to listen to concerns and will try and accommodate each person's needs.
Pros
Stable working Environment
Cons
Traffic really bad when leaving at end of day
It's cute
Temporary Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2017
Management is fair. The workload is fine. It's a fun place for you to work at, they have great benefits and they're all about they're employees. Close quarters though, VERY CLOSE.
Great environment .
PAC Waiver Medical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 11, 2017
Benefits are great. Great support system
Job security . You can work at care resource for life. Staff are respecfull and freindly.
Care resource is a big family . Great place to work at.
Caresource promotes avancement and facilitate growth.
Pros
Learning luncheon ..Great
Cons
Shedule
I was a peer educator
Peer Educator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 30, 2017
Worked with the you ranging from ages 7 till 18

Educated them on prevention on HIV, STDs drugs and gangs.

Did outreach with the public.

Went out to homes and youth centers to educate on these topics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Resource. Our community is ready to answer.