Care Synergy Employee Reviews

Terrific company and coworkers!!
Finance employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2018
I love working for this company and with my coworkers! It is a unique structure with an incredible mission. It is an organization that is evolving and growing with lots of change. A number of employees who couldn't handle the change have left, which is a good thing.
Pros
Coworkers, collaborative nature, mission of the organization
Cons
still evolving
Beware this company
RN (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 2, 2018
CareSynergy "merged" with a hospice in CS,Co and is running it into the ground. It has destroyed morale, most of the long term employees have left because the conditions have become ridiculous...it seems like a pattern with this company. Quality managers that stuck up for employees and patients were run off and replaced with spineless incompetents in way over their heads. This company is not worth the effort, given how they treat their employees.
Pros
Great question.....
Cons
Everything else
Good place to be
IT (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 17, 2018
I work in the IT Department and feel that the team is collaborative, well supported by management, and works very hard to provide excellent service to all of the hospices we serve.

There are many negative reviews from prior employees, people who would rather sit in their corner and not adjust to change and improvement. They're better served working in call centers as bitter employees doing their one or two tasks 40 hours a week for the rest of their life.

Work/life balance is good, rarely ever putting in more than 40 hours a week.
Pros
Good management, fair pay, room for advacement
What a joke
not saying (Former Employee) –  not saying. so they cant black ball me.March 7, 2018
The IT team is a joke. They hire people with zero experience. CareSynergy was created out of The Denver Hospice. They are slowly trying to take over other Hospices. I'm glad I left this soulless joke of a place.
Pros
nine
Toxic department
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 2, 2018
As a contractor, I was treated very poorly by the current Payroll Administrator. After only three days, I was told by my agency that it was not a good culture fit. During those three days I was talked down to and not trained or given a chance to perform my duties as Payroll Administrator. The current Payroll Administrator believes that only she can do that job and is threatened by anyone else with payroll knowledge.
Worthwhile company
SENIOR FINANCE CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 13, 2018
Good team, good atmosphere, growing company with its challenges, however, they are handled as a team. Long-term opportunities for growth, if desired.
Pros
Good work life balance
Once was amazing...
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 9, 2017
Hospice care is amazing. Care Synergy is not. TDH went downhill when the non profits merged and forgot to include the employees perspective. I worked there over a decade. Never so unhappy as this past year when many employees left due to terrible management who micro micro micro manage for no reason. It undermines the trust employees have and give to their careers. CEO’s used to be a part of TDH, now just a numbers game. How many patients can we admit this week...run, run, run...go, go, go...not patient focused anymore.
Pros
The people, the patients
Cons
Upper and middle management. Managers who are completely out of touch with the patients
Toxic
N/A (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 3, 2017
If you want to be a part of a company that makes great hospices lousy, welcome home. Over budget/incompetent service provider. Not mission oriented. No value for patients or employees. If you are considering affiliation, run.
Family Centered Hospice Care
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 15, 2017
Care Synergy is working hard to balance cuts in hospice reimbursement with the desire to provide a balanced work environment and fair compensation to employees.
job
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2017
no worklife balance, no clear vision. no management support. This is not a company with a plan. TDH has a great mission for hospice care. Currently going on a freeze
Pros
location
Cons
everything else