Care Team Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent experience so far
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2018
Work part-time as a Care Manager through Care Team Solutions. Management is very friendly, responsive and flexible. Onboarding process was very smooth. Would recommend to a colleague.
Pros
Flexibility, autonomy, work-life balance
Cons
Non-negotiable pay
good experience, good company
RN (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 28, 2018
I contacted this company rather than the other way around for a position in Portland. They were very quick to respond. It take a really long time to get all my pre-employment stuff done, and some of it didn't get to me until the very last minute. This was very stressful as I was going out of the country right before the job started. My recruiter switched halfway through my contract but the transition was seamless. She also communicated via text which was much easier for me. My only real complaint was my health insurance. It was changed during my assignment without my consent and my plan was significantly worse. If given the option I would have elected to pay more per month but I wasn't asked.
Pros
easy to contact recruiter
Cons
poor health insurance plan
Official response from Care Team Solutions LLC
May 3, 2018

We are so sorry about the health insurance issue. We were upset to find out that our plan had significantly increased, so we had to switch to a different plan to make sure our pay is competitive.

Please feel free to reach out to us and give suggestions! We love to hear from current/former employees to help make our company better!

Recruiter was awesome!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXNovember 18, 2016
Recruiter did a great job finding placement for me and worked so hard getting all the paperwork finished. She helped me find an apartment so everything was ready for me when I get there. Overall, great hiring and placement experience!
Pros
Housing stipend
Cons
Need to update website with current openings
Outstanding agency thats takes excellant care of its clients.
Traveling Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 14, 2016
Care Team Solutions is an exceptional agency that takes wonderful care of its traveling nurses. They spend the time to really get to know you, your likes, dislikes, strengths and weakness and match you with providers where you will be successful and happy in your assignment. They assist you in every step of the process and take care of all the details. My recruiter has become my best advocate,
Great work environment!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 3, 2016
Working for Care Team solutions has been a great experience. Being an internal employee, I have grown from working in a team-oriented environment where everyone supports each other! Care Team is extremely flexible and encourages a healthy life/work balance. Management is always open to new ideas on current processes!
Pros
Ability to advance
Cons
They make it easy for me to do my job
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 15, 2016
From beginning to end my recruiter has been readily available to answer every question I've come up with. She has uncomplicated the paperwork process and simplifies being an independent contractor. If working independently is your thing, Care Team Solutions can help empower you to make that happen!
Pros
Weekly paychecks, excellent pay rates, friendly and efficient staff
The best company I have ever worked for
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2016
Care Team Solutions is run very professionally, with immediate response to any question or need I have ever had. They are personable, approachable, and support me in being the most successful contract worker I can be. My supervisor has a style of leadership that focuses on my strengths, and gives me very specific positive feedback on my work. I have grown so much in my skills and confidence as a social worker because of Care Team Solutions' support.
great work environment
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 5, 2015
If you are a social worker (MSW), LPN, or RN and enjoy working independently and from home this job is for you. Care Team Solutions contracts for Humana by hiring care managers that conduct brief surveys, transitional services, and long term services for members. The pay is a really great for care managers.
Cons
only get paid once a month and no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Team Solutions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9