CARE TO STAY HOME Employee Reviews

great place to work
SCHEDULER/CARE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 31, 2019
I love working with care to stay home i love my team and how well we all work together to help the elderly in our community. I answer most all of the phone calls and manage clients care.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 8, 2019
I started brand new with this company. The first couple of times I was placed with a client I had pretty good success. The final client was a live in situation. This was my first experience as well as the clients for receiving care. Management did not step up to the plate when it came to my lack if training as well as the clients lack of knowledge on billing and care to be received and when
Great place to work!
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAOctober 3, 2014
Very good office staff that will always keep you informed of your next assignment. Overall good company to work for!
Pros
Weekly Pay, Mileage reimbursement
fun but responsile
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAJuly 10, 2014
I enjoy coming to work everyday because I know I am helping others. enjoying your job is such an important thing and that's what this company has gave to me. my employees are such great employees and they are very communicative with me.
fun environment
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMay 28, 2014
The hardest part of my job is when I gain a personal relationship with clients and then they pass away because of age.
Pros
gaining a personal relationship with clients
Cons
health coverage, full benefits, etc.
Organized and professional workplace.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAFebruary 5, 2014
I really enjoy working with Care To Stay Home because the staff are very friendly, easy to get in touch with, organized, and professional.
Pros
Great pay and a Perks Pass
Supportive and flexible place to work
Personal Attendant (Work) (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CANovember 6, 2013
A typical day with Care to Stay Home is very different, as every client has very specific needs that can change drastically with different shifts. With the two clients I have experience working with, although the pay is the same, the demands and duties are incredibly different. Some clients have family members, pets, and visitors in the household while you are working, and are extremely involved in the client's care. Some other clients live alone, and you are their only companion. I have learned that you have to be very open minded and flexible to provide the best care that you can for the patient and their situation. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Stay on the same page with your client, their family, your coworkers, and CTSH.

I have ran into mostly amazing fellow caregivers, but there are definitely some caregivers who get territorial with their patients, and will do anything to jeopardize your relationship so that they would maintain their dominance in a particular assignment. ugh. Hope you avoid any of those situations. If you ever feel like that, speak about it with your coworkers or CTSH.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewarding companionship that comes with many of the lovely clients and their families. i have learned major life lessons from interacting so intimately with these families, and grateful to have become a better person because of it.
Pros
Great clients, supportive staff, flexible scheduling!!!
Cons
Constantly changing patient situation and scheduling, physical strain
Home care company with good management
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CASeptember 14, 2013
Managers, Supervisors, Office staff always available when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARE TO STAY HOME. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3