Care.com logo
Care.com
Happiness rating is 81 out of 100High

Care.com Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

4.2
Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the search with 16 related reviews.See all 1,619 reviews

Care.com insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Flexible Job!

The best thing about working with Care.com is the amount of flexibility. I can choose when and where I want to work. However, if working for one-time jobs only you will have difficulty getting regular income. Best for finding nanny jobs or weekly babysitting positions.

Pros

flexible

Cons

job security

Easy place to work and get paid well

The environment is very easy going. It is a great job to have if you are looking for a part-time job and a little extra cash. They pay well and it is very nice to meet new people

babysitter/tutor

Care.com in Ashburn is very unstable. I would say it is a good job for someone that is looking for a second job that is already very financially stable.

Pros

flexible

Cons

Unstable job

Very generous and loving family

Worked 50-55 hours a week as household manager and nanny with , complete care and supervision of 2 children. Care.com is just a placement agency.

Pros

Very supportive family

Cons

Lots of downtime

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Care.com?

Related reviews

16 reviews close to Ashburn, VA

Good job to start off with

On care.com, I found many babysitting jobs that were great for starting to work. Care.com has many different families with schedules that fit your needs. Now you need to pay in order to use it, so I don't use it anymore, but it was a great opportunity to find many babysitting jobs.

Pros

flexible schedule, more personal

Cons

have to pay now

productive workplace to work with children

its great if you're looking for a part time job or if you are a college student since you can study at the same time as them or you get to teach them many things

Great to build client's. Flexible with hours. You can set your own schedule based on your life. You can choose and match with clients.

I love looking for client's to give care to. This site is build for both client's and caregivers. I have been worked with different clients, patients, Families on care.com. It's a great company.

Awesome work environments

Always matched with a family that I fit well with their families needs. Always were nice people and children were well behaved. The parents were usually home on time.

I love working with children, and this app made it easier

I had been a neighborhood babysitter for many years, and when the kids in my neighborhood were less needful of babysitters, I joined this app which helped me reach outside of my community to find other families to work with.

Great familys great kids great company

Great company they know how to handled you needs. And the familys needs you can find a lot of types of jobs with different pay rates schedule that fit you needs and good compensation

Fun and easy to work with

Care.com made it easy to find the perfect nanny job for me in my area. It is a great job for me to come back home to after my school year at university. Family is delightful and I love working with them, without Care.com I would be lost.

Easy to manage

Could choose with whom to work with and when. It was easy to find families that would want to work with you, based off of your profile. You can find a good match.

Good Work

Gave me a wide range of flexible options to fit my schedule and found a job very quickly. It was enjoyable to work with the kids I helped and their parents were amazing and paid well.

My money was gone, too fast, too soon.

To be honest, it was fun working with one family, but it didn't give me any benefits in the long run. It was more like the children are their distractions for my time and money.

Great Jobs but lots of competition

I worked as a nanny for five years. The pay was very good but as the children got older I noticed that my hours got shorter. I also never really had a concrete schedule.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No regular hours

Nice families.

Learned a lot about children. Very easy going and nice families. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about different children. Very great work place.

fun to work there

Management was great she was professional and attentive at all times She was very Flexible work schedule Lifting was the hard part of my job Typical work day begin at 6:30am to 8:30pm most enjoyable part of job was activities and outings with and without family

Pros

relaxed work sight access to car for traveling

Cons

no health care of any type

Part time job

Its an easy way to look for some part time jobs. I found a great family to babysit for and I stayed with them for two years. It also takes into account location so you can find local jobs

Easy way to contact potential customers

Care.com makes it easy to get in contact with people who are looking for a nanny/ sitter. It is also safe and easy for both sides to find what they are looking for.

Loved being with the kids

Great company to work for, so many different families in which you can apply for a job. overall my experience was beyond great loved the communication with the families and children, school teachers.

Pros

flexible

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Care.com.
Powered byComparably