Care.com Employee Reviews for Personal Assistant

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 1,136 reviews
I was terminated for no reason by e-mail
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 7, 2019
My profile standing, my reviews several more than I needed, I wa a hard worker , obviusly no every customer it's your fit or you theirs, some even verbally abuse you and care.com do not do nothing about it, some customer's do not even paid fair or do not want to pay, and care.com do not care about this issues, but if a customer say something about you , you will be in a lot trouble, some customer's are really good others a nightmare, it depends of who lucky you are , because care.com never get your back as a employee, they always in the side of the customers, and if a customer decides to make your carrier dificult just have to call and lie about you, when I getting notified that I was terminated, I ask why, they are very rude, they say basically, Was not on my business, that they decided that I was not a good fit for them for several reasons, I told them I have many good reviews of course with some people does not work, but 90% of my customer's like me a lot and my job, they say they have nothing else to say to me and they decided let me go.
Pros
Some lovely and good customers that i will never forget.
Cons
Care.com
work at my pace
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Foley, ALFebruary 15, 2019
fun, I love what I do and all the people I work with clients I work with
they're respectful and are very understanding(clients). if I have to miss a day I don't get 3rd degree or fired
Fun
Tutor/ Family Personal assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Valley, GANovember 14, 2018
I enjoyed taking care of my two families. I enjoyed tutoring and getting to know the children. It was a great job while in college. The people were nice.
Pros
set your own hours and your own pace
Cons
finding reliable gigs
Excellent
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CANovember 7, 2018
I put up a very honest profile and search to see if I find a client has the same objectives as I; we meet and see if we are comfortable w/each other.
Pros
I can pick whomever I want to work with
Cons
When clients are not honest about what they expect in me
Love Care.com
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 19, 2018
Care.com is an excellent company. You can make your own hours. You choose what jobs or assignments you want to do. You choose how much you want to get paid!
Pros
Choose your own hours and your own jobs
Great Part time Job
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2018
Great jobs if you're in college looking to make some quick cash. Every family you work for has different needs. Unless you find a family that needs you full time, its great. But most families only need you for a couple hours, so its hard to live off these jobs.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short hours, not consistent
A good side job
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
Care .Com helps you connect with people who are in need. You meet a lot interesting people from the sight. I nanny part time and its great if you want a side job to make money along with a full time job or while in school.
Pros
Freelance, Side job
Cons
Sometimes hourly is not enough for what the work is required
Excellent workplace to work for. Highly recommended.
Personal Assistant/Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYFebruary 18, 2018
Working for Nora has been one of my best experiences. Respectful , caring and compassionate person. Made my job easy and enjoyable.
I highly recommend it!
Awesome jobe site
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 12, 2017
Just able to meet all walks of life is Amazing.some post or individuals looking for care services on the other hand you can find a company/business that is seeking employees. This is an wonderful job site.
Great place to work!
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ORGANIZER (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2017
- Assist clients while using excellent time management and clear communication
- Always present a positive attitude and enjoy working with other people
- Organize and clean homes the way the client prefers
Care.com
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ocklawaha, FLJune 28, 2017
Working through this company was easy and rewarding. It is what you make of it !! You can elect how you want to get paid and when you want to get paid.
Pros
Schedule your own time
Cons
Not very well marketed as of yet.
Care Giver with Children
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2017
Treat children carefully so that they are in good condition, never left alone,treated well, good childhood,needs fix up putting a smile on there faces
Pros
Making them Smile
Cons
Leaving them
I love Care.com
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2017
Care.com has really helped me find the right job for me. I have loved the opportunities Care.com has opened up for me. I have gotten to work in an environment with loving people and build relationships.
This is a position
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2017
This is a position where I am assigned a client at my lesure.
I learned that you have to be persistant with finding clients
This is a great company to work for if your used to working on your own.
Nice website that links you with families that need your help
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 13, 2017
A very nice website that allows caregivers and families in need of personal help to communicate and get to see if they are a perfect fit for a hopefully successful work relationship.
Good when it lasted
Personal assistant/Animal maintenance (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 10, 2015
I had a bad experience as my employer stopped paying me so i needed to leave the job. i have other side jobs but nothing as long as this job. i would always stay on top of your hours and get paid every week
Good for College Students
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 14, 2015
Good place to find contract work for personal assisting and caregiving. You set your own hours and rate but it can be hit or miss dependent on who hires you.
Exciting place to work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 16, 2015
It's such a easy way to find a caregiver or you can find babysitting job also when I first applied for care.com it was fast to get a job there I started as a caregiver for a senior very easy and it worked very well for the both of us it was easy
Fun and productive place great perks
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAFebruary 11, 2015
I enjoy meeting people, I am diversified and love creating ideas and being able to Train, Facilitate, Public Events, I am a multi-talented individual, from Arts and Design, watercolor, painting, computer technology lover, MS Office with a zeal for Powerpoint presentations, I enjoy Technical Writing and the ability to Travel and work. I think the most enjoyable part of a job is the ability to play and have fun at work and then get the results.
Pros
Fitness Training Perks, Rafting Boating Get togethers
Cons
Angry staff, low moral.
kid friendly
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Walnut, CADecember 29, 2014
I play with children all day what is not to love. I do meal prep and engage in activities with children while parents are out.
Pros
fun workplace