CareAll Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Terrible work environment for low pay
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2018
Terrible work environment at corporate headquarters, low pay, poor benefits, and no stability. They were closing offices left and right, and every day was someone’s last day.
Good money but no advances
lpn (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, TNMay 22, 2018
Company backs clients right or wrong,very disfunctional work environments.high turn over.very stressful .you are put in pretty bad situations but you can't really defend yourself because the PT is the money.
Pros
Good pay, flexible
Cons
High turnover, stressful, sometimes bad environments
Ok
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, TN 37110May 17, 2018
Worked for this company and the schedule coordinator would give final schedule copies out, then change them later without informing workers. Then try to write you up for not showing up on time for shift.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Scheduler
Great people to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgely, TNFebruary 17, 2018
Great company to join and hours are flexible. Patient were easy to please and were very friendly. The pay wasn't great and job security wasn't there..The company was very rewarding to the employees and gave an incentive to continue working for the company.
Pros
Flexible hours and friendly staff
Cons
Low pay and job security was not there
Very stressful and cut throat environment
AR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 8, 2018
Very stressful company. Employees are treated poorly and overworked with no extra pay. No job security. Have potential to be a great company but have financial issues and poor management.
Pros
Flexible and family oriented
Cons
Poor management no accountability cut throat
Not a good place to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNJanuary 6, 2018
Small regional company that had been in trouble with the federal government for fraudulent billing practices and was fined heavily twice. The owner died and they managed to bring the company into compliance. Family refused to use any more trust fund dollars to support the company. The company was on the brink of insolvency.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Unstable company
fair
Clinical Care Coordinator- case manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 2, 2018
the Knoxville office for home health closed. I was laid off. I enjoyed the people I worked with. No problems with higher up management. Knoxville still has private duty office.
workplace culture
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, TNDecember 1, 2017
Only communication with superiors was in a group session, no one on one communications, attitudes negative toward staff nurses, uncaring attitude, team nursing not promoted.. The most enjoyable part of th job was working with the patients.
It’s ok
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 28, 2017
I love my patients but the bosses not so much many staff changes.the bosses are all vicepresidents now which is nice but nothing has changed. Lots of staff coming and going. VPs don’t want to hear why.
Pros
Nice patients, iPad to chart with
Cons
Constant staff turnover, low pay
Would Love More Info
Paramedic/LIcensedPracticalNurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 3, 2017
Would to actually visit the hospital. As a Paramedic , I have brought many patients successfully to and from the ER. I LOVE learning and the staff here LOVE teaching!!!
Pros
Someone needs to make sure the patients are in a safe place with a Fast-Pace ER!!
Cons
Help to educate and learn!!!
Hours are flexible
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 26, 2017
This company is a great place to work as a caregiver if you are a student due to the schedules been flexible. They do not pay well that is the problem that I have with this company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
low pay rate
Social Worker-2 Community Resource Specialist
Adult Case Manager/Community Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 22, 2017
I take great joy in providing a service and being a servant to the aging and elderly population. Being a Social Worker for CareAll in the community gave me great insight and a love for being a social worker.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Fair
Private Duty LPN (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 22, 2017
There is good days and bad you case can be dropped by company at any time and then you are out of a job just like that so you never know if you will have a job or not.
Pros
fair pay
Cons
no paid time off unless you work in office
overall a great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Martin, TNAugust 26, 2017
Learned quiet a bit from this company. A well organized company to work for. Work place was awesome and great co-workers to work with. The hardest part of the job was traveling and some clients homes were unsanitary. But other than that great job
Pros
management
Cons
traveling
Loved working with the elderly
Assist patients in activities of daily living (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TNAugust 24, 2017
I loved working with the elderly but you were not guaranteed a set number of hours. Sometimes I would work 40 or more and others I would only work 8. And the time you had in the home wasn't long enough to do all that was expected.
I enjoyed working with the patients
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2017
Having the one on one experience with our patients and helping them understand their condition. The hours and locations were not ideal. It was very difficult to receive a call at the last minute to come to work when you have not slept.
It gets old real quick
RN (Former Employee) –  Middle TennesseeMay 25, 2017
New management is focused solely on the almighty dollar at any cost. I witnessed a hardworking and beloved administrator fired on the spot for sticking up for her employees and refusing to send employees hundreds of miles to see one patient solely because he was a Medicare patient. I did not receive a raise the entire time I worked there.
Pros
Steady paycheck
Cons
no weekend/holiday admission nurse (on call staff covers this), unsupportive and uncaring management
Great place to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, TNApril 26, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. My patients were amazing and very kind. I enjoyed working at an in home environment. I also enjoyed being able to drive to different homes.
First office job
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 17, 2017
Learned how to enter patients into their computer system. Enjoyed having a window to the outside. Most days, I met with the nurses and staff in the other billing sometimes, but most of the time, I was able work in peace and we could have a radio on. Liked filing the paperwork into the patients charts.
Pros
Could listen to music while working
Cons
People smoking outside
Very fulfilling job. You make a difference in the patients life.
CNT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 21, 2017
The easiest part of the job is the interaction with the patients. You grow fond of your patients and they with you. The hardest part of the job was moving patients who were sometimes fragile, sometimes obese or unable to help with their own weight.
Pros
patient interaction.
Cons
little to no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareAll Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.