CareCentrix
Happiness rating is 49 out of 100

CareCentrix Employee Reviews

United States559 reviews

ccxdmepatientproviderptoleadershipcaresupervisor

The prejudice actions of leadership.

Before work at home. Working in office was a breeze. Carecentrix is a good company to work for. However, it is just the leadership that is prejudice for who they want to succeed.

August 2, 2022
Thank you for taking time to share your comments. It is nice to read that you feel CareCentrix is a good company to work for, but it is unfortunate to read your concerns related to fairness. We live by our foundational core values, and we will continue to work with our leadership teams to address any potential inconsistencies. We wish you success in your new position. Thank you.

All it is is money in your pocket don't recommend

They talk about the core values of we CARE... nonsense... just want the employees to do all the dirty work and in reality don't care about them let people go like nothing doesn't matter how much hard work or how long you worked there.

CareCentrix insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Horrible company

Horrible company to work for. They harass people as soon as they get discharged from hospital. They have you what they call piggy back calls. Calling the patient over and over again. If it were me getting called like that I would be furious.

Good

Decent pay and no commute. A lot to learn but trainer is good. Very strict about attendance for first 3 months and you don't get a lot of help once you're out of training.

Don’t do it

In my career this is by far one of the worst companies I’ve worked for. The leadership is the worst and have no idea how to lead or communicate with staff. The micromanaging is the absolute worst treating grown adults like children. They pay is terrible, you have senior staff making the same amount they made when they got hired at that pple going on 3+ yrs with the company.

Supportive Staff

Every day is busy, and I've learned that management is extremely helpful and wants you to succeed in your job. The workplace culture is focused on caring for your patients, and the most difficult part is staying focused and working hard on one case at a time. The most enjoyable aspect is that you get to assist patients in receiving the care they require to heal at home.

Strong leadership, live corp values, meaningful work where I can make a difference

I am consistently asked to share my opinion and am heard. Changes are made to improve outcomes for our patients. As a fully-remote company, we still do a lot of fun things to connect as a team and throughout the company - everybody lives the value "we take our work seriously, not ourselves". Fast-paced environment but growth opportunities are frequent and awarded to internal candidates as often as possible.

Pros

collaborative culture, leadership who care, company and personal growth opportunities

Cons

benefits could be better and relationships with home health providers need to be improved

August 2, 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you are experiencing a culture where leaders and team members work together to create solutions that drive improvements and benefit those who we serve. Thank you as well for your comments on our benefits; we work very hard to provide a Total Rewards package that is market competitive and meets the needs of our team members. We will continue to review those benefits on an ongoing basis. If you have any specific recommendations, please send an email to the HR mailbox. Thank you for all you do to help make CareCentrix a great place to work.

Horrible experience. Work load was not manageable and expectation were unrealistic

Did not enjoy working with this company at all. Expectations were unrealistic and work load not manageable. Supervisor had no knowledge of the Liaison position and often responded to questions asked, “I don’t know, please reach out to another Supervisor.”

August 2, 2022
Thank you for providing your feedback. We work extremely hard to create a strong culture and supportive work environment, so it is disappointing that you did not experience that when working at CareCentrix. We will share your feedback with our leadership team and try to be better. We wish you success in your next endeavor. Thank you.

Love my job

Love my job, my management team is the best . I have been doing really well working for carecentrix. Great place to work and everyone is very positive

August 2, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing your comments. It is wonderful to read that you love your job, and that your leadership team has been supportive. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that is caring and fun! Thank you for your contributions and wishing you continued success as a CareCentrix team member!

Engaged and committed VP who appreciates me, strong connection to meaningful work, growth opportunities

VP reminds me of the value of work I do and impact I have on improving lives of our patients and their family members/friends - very good at listening to front line and encouraging each member of our team to do their best and love what we do. I am appreciated and have been promoted 3 times within the 4 years I've been with this company. Lots of new business coming to CareCentrix this summer and I'm excited to continue to grow with such a great company.

Pros

collaborative culture, engaged leadership, meaningful work, growth opportunities

Cons

outdated systems and network management isn't engaged when they should be

August 2, 2022
Thank you very much for your comments. It is wonderful to read that you appreciate the guidance and support from your VP and the management team within your department. Our people make all the difference, and we work diligently to provide career growth, development, and promotional opportunities to our team members. Thank you also for your comments on systems and cross-team opportunities – we will share your feedback with the leadership teams to help drive improvements. Wishing you continued success and thank you for all of your contributions.

Excellent Leadership, Extremely rewarding work, Frequent opportunities for advancement, Constant company growth

My VP reminds our team every day that we get to improve lives of our patients and others in the work that we get to do - we work together to strengthen the culture and our team's performance and we're making a difference. Fast-paced work environment but one where I feel appreciated and I've been promoted 3 times during the 4 years I've been with this company. My VP and her leadership team have made a huge difference by creating a positive work environment by listening to front-line team members and doing all they can do to improve our process and related patient outcomes.

Pros

Cons

outdated systems and network management isn't engaged when they should be

August 2, 2022
Thank you very much for your comments. We are very pleased to read that you enjoy working at CareCentrix, and appreciate the support and opportunities that your leadership team has provided for you. Thank you for all of your contributions! Thank you also for sharing your suggestions on improving our systems and cross-department partnerships. We value our team members’ ideas and suggestions, and will be sharing your comments with our leadership team in an effort to be better. We wish you continued success as a CCX team member! Thank you.

Literally the only good thing is the location. Literally.

I have been here a good while. Long enough to make an informed assessment. They are singlehandedly the most negative place I've ever worked. Every day feels like another day in an abusive relationship. I cry every single day I have to be there and every single day management gives me another reason to cry. I am an excellent employee, never absent, never late, never taking too long on breaks. I struggle with self esteem issues so that's why I'm still here.

June 17, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to read that you are struggling and are unhappy in your current role. We strive to live all of our core values, including We Care, and your comments are very disappointing. Please reach out directly to me as the Chief Human Resources Officer or your Human Resource Business Partner to discuss your situation and to provide support and solutions. We also encourage our team members to take advantage of our Wellness, Health, and EAP resources to provide additional assistance. We will be sharing your comments with our leadership team to help address and improve your current situation and to resolve any issues. We look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Don’t do it

If you want a job that makes you feel like you will never get it right, this is the job for you. You can get 10 things right that never get noticed but the 1 mistake you make will be talked about with you for months. Every positive feedback you get will be followed up with negative. Employees that begin work after you will get shifts you ask for based on who the managers like. You are told to provide empathy and one call resolutions as long as you can do that in under 10 minutes, Just don’t do it

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything else

June 17, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback. We are very disappointed to read that your experience is not going as expected. We work hard to provide a supportive culture, so we will be working with the leadership team to address the concerns you have noted and to also provide additional leadership guidance. We highly encourage you to reach out to your Human Resources Business Partner to discuss your experience and to partner on potential solutions to improve your current experience. Our team members are our greatest assets, and we will strive to be better. Thank you for your comments.

Supportive coworkers

Everyone on the team really tries to be supportive and help whenever they can. You are always learning something new at CareCentrix. The benefits are great, and work-life balance is good.

June 17, 2022
Thank you for your positive review of CareCentrix. We are very pleased to read that you appreciate so many aspects of working at CareCentrix, including our culture, opportunities, benefits, and work-life balance. We wish you continued success in your role.

Good pay and advancement opportunities

I loved working here. The people were nice and actually cared about me. The only downside is that it can be a bit boring sometimes but nothing a little music cant help

June 6, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback about CareCentrix. It's so nice to read that you loved working here and enjoyed the work environment and our culture. Thank you again for your kind words - we wish you success in your future career endeavors.

Overall

This company doesn’t hold their own core value. I work here for 5 years following the last 2 years remote due to the pandemic. The management lie about everything and there is no support unless you are their favorite. Alot of the upper management have no clue of the department and knowledge. No structure at all and they treat people at their lowest. Only thing they care about is the money and ruin the whole moral of the center. Probably one of the worse staff of management I ever work for.

June 6, 2022
We are very disappointed to read that you did not have a more positive experience while working at CareCentrix. We work extremely hard to provide a supportive culture and offer leadership training aimed at helping to support team member engagement and success. We encourage team members to reach out to our Human Resources team if there are any issues or concerns they feel are not being resolved. We are sorry we did not have that chance to help make things better for you and will explore opportunities to remind team members that we are here to help. Wishing you the best in your future career endeavors.

High Stress / Not Friendly Work environment

This is honestly the worst job I ever had. Very stressful, angry callers, time restraints, scripts to follow. Not for everyone. I’ve worked in other call centers that are not so stressful.

Pros

Umm

Cons

Everything!

April 26, 2022
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to read that your experience as a Customer Service Rep was not more positive. We strive for excellence, which includes trying to provide the very best services we can to the members that we serve. We will share your comments with our leadership team in an effort to make necessary improvements. We wish you best of luck in your new position.

Stressful

If you enjoy unrealistic metrics, zero support and low pay for what they ask you to do, then this is the place for you. Otherwise, skip this company. There's much better places to work.

June 17, 2022
We are very sorry to read your comments, and it is unfortunate that you did not have a better experience when working at CareCentrix. We strive for excellence, and will share your comments with our leadership team to try to be better. We wish you success in your future position.

High turnover , just a number can be replaced at any point in time

High turnover , just a number can be replaced at any point in time. Management doesn't care about your personal life or health as long as metrics are met.

April 26, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to promote a healthy and supportive work environment for our team members, and it is disappointing to read that you feel otherwise. We will work harder to be better, more flexible and to foster a culture that exceeds our team members expectations. We wish you luck in your new role. Thank you.

Just look somewhere else

No growth in the company. They overwork their employees and the pay is bad. They expect so much from you and get on you about little things. Everyone is out for themselves instead of working as a team. If you want to be stressed out then I would look elsewhere. Raises are once a year

Pros

None.

Cons

Overworked and underpayed

April 26, 2022
Thank you for your comments. It is disappointing to read that your experience with CareCentrix was not more positive. We work hard to ensure our pay is market competitive and we are focused on providing internal growth and development opportunities for all team members.  Our Voice of The Employee team is also dedicated to providing tools, webinars, and events that foster learning and development for all levels. We wish you success in your next position.

Worst company ever

Half the stuff they penalize you on you never learned in training. Their are no promotions. The management is very rude and not understanding. Their systems always have issues! Job is not lenient if you make a mistake. Very strict and non relaxed atmosphere

Pros

A lot of overtime

Cons

Job isn’t lenient if you make a mistake

March 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We try our very best to foster an environment that is positive and supportive, and one where our team members can grow and develop. Based upon your comments, I encourage you to reach out to your Human Resources Business Partner to address your concerns and discuss solutions. We look forward to talking and learning more about your specific situation so that we can help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CareCentrix.
Powered byComparably