CareCloud Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible
Clinical Sales Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 16, 2017
Stay away!!! This company is going down hill fast. Management is horrible and product is just as bad. The company's not in the best interest for the client.
Management is terrible
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2017
The place is great to work in, the management makes the culture stressful. The people handling HR are extremely rude and unprofessional. They do whatever they want when they want with complete disregard for the employees. They should replace them.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 10, 2017
Not going any where n a dead market. Cold Calling, web demos, onsite presentations, no assistance from marketing. great technology, great product, cloud based
A good company that rewards those who put in the extra hours.
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 6, 2017
My time at this company has been great and in some ways transformative. This is my first job out of college and from the excellent team members to the plethora of opportunities to contribute to different departments, I feel that this is a great place for anyone looking to move fast and dive into their work.
Pros
Great office space, energetic coworkers, easy access to upper management
Innovative company, exciting culture
Director of Client Solutions (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2016
Big emphasis on taking a consultative approach to the business development process. Good support from other departments. Great company with a bright future.
CareCloud
Enterprise Client Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 8, 2016
As a remote Enterprise Client Manager, any given week could consist of travel to client sites for meetings, training, go-lives etc. A week of non-travel would consist of report analysis, playbooks, conference calls with clients, internal team, monthly business reports, heavy emails and system documentation. The most challenging thing a remote employee has is not having the ability to go to someone's desk when you need something urgent for a client. The most enjoyable part of the job is moving the needle on key performance indicators and client satisfaction of the product and services being provided. Also, having that FaceTime with team members and clients.
Working for a young company teaches you to dig deep into the areas of determination, dedication, problem solving and creativity.
Pros
Vast Product Growth
Cons
Robust stream of clients vs Client Managers
Great Team experience
Senior Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 11, 2015
Best team work culture, but excessive work load. Management tends to be flexible with employees when needed.

I learned to work under pressure and to work as a true team member.
Innovative, Rapidly Evolving Tech Company
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 20, 2015
CareCloud is a tech startup turned growing company located in Miami. Great company culture, fun place to work, and constantly changing in a lot of ways.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
loud office
Young Company Maturing and Loving It!
Support (Current Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 4, 2015
Work is fast paced, which is what I like! No time to stagnate. Learning all day long, and on multiple fronts. Colleagues are of the right caliber and the environment is making it so that employees who are selfish and not interested in contributing are not remaining. The company is honoring its commitment to the product and holding all accountable for superior performance. If you want to be in a mature yet fun environment this is the place to be. Favorite part of my day---assisting our clients and facilitating the use of our product. Hardest part of my job is that I do not want it to end. I know nowadays the expectation is to move around every 3-5 years, but I want to stay committed to a company as it is emotionally exhausting to move around from job to job. No job is easy and no work is without its pains, but the new leadership has made it clear-competence and commitment are rewarded and politics will not be allowed to overtake a fabulous product and a young company that has nowhere to go but up! You want to work and be a part of something meaningful--apply. You want it easy and to just take and think of you, forget about it.
Pros
Opportunity to learn and develop.
It's a fun place to work
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2014
As I thrive to learn always in life, I always enjoy working in different type of environment. This is was a great experience working here. Great team and good team leaders.
Company with a lot of potential, and room for improvement, as any other startup of its type
Senior Database Developer/Admin | BI Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2014
On a day-to-day basis, as a DB Developer/Administrator | BI Engineer/Architect, I split my time between
1) operational duties: supporting development and production database environments -10+ physical DB servers); supporting BI/Analytics team (DW/OLAP servers and DB development and administration; ETL development; Reports development.
2) supporting a new "Platform" team, in a role of DB Engineer/Jr. Data Architect: scaling up/migrating current multi-tenant, client-server OLTP-OLAP DB environments into a new SOA-based infrastructure.
good environment, bad people
Remittance Poster (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2013
Certain departments act like its high school, too much gossip, and actual BULLYING goes on. Management doesn't do much about it either. I left because of the environment in my dept. Girls were nasty and nobody cared.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCloud. Our community is ready to answer.

CareCloud Reviews by Location