CareCloud

CareCloud Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews

employeemedicallearnbadofficeteamcompanylot

Great Pay Only!

I loved the position I filled. They were very well coordinated during the pandemic. But no job security. Management socializes more than work. No real culture or respect amongst workers. Pay is the only thing that will keep you going back.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

No real work place harassment policy in place

Damaging Leadership Traits

The unnecessary tactics of micromanagement is truly overwhelming. The need to control the details of everyone's work is just uncalled for. Appreciation for doing good is met by additional meetings and the want for daily feedback on what you've done all day. Being bought out by this company we lost a lot of employees. They make it very clear you are always replacable and to never feel secure in your job. You're walking on eggshells the second you step foot into that office instead of feeling included. It's truly an unwelcoming staff and environment.

CareCloud insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Care cloud is amazing

Care cloud is amazing place to work . People are achiving their gols while working with care cloud. CARECLOUD offers good salery packages that attract people.

Pros

Medical billing

Cons

1hour break

Front Desk Receptionist Business Office

I worked for MTBC which changed names to Care Cloud while I was there from December 2020-mid March 2021. All the directors worked at another location in another state, and our direct supervisors were not able to help our team work effectively. There was a high turnover. From Day 1 my co-workers were negative about Care Cloud-MTBC and there were concerns about not getting paid for our hours worked. There were many problems with the HR department that I saw and experienced, however, we were paid for our hours worked. I however, felt much negativity and gloomy co-workers from day 1. The patient's of the Clinic were so hostile and upset over their bills not being correct. Everyday I had to deal with patient hostility over the phone or in person from what I believe was caused by a failure in management and proper training of the employees. I didn't feel honored or heard as an employee and I felt I had no choice but to move on and resign my position.

Pros

Close to my home - decent pay

Cons

HR incompetent and Poor management team

Horrible

Awful company that doesn't care about their employees. Management and leadership are terrible and do not promote morale within the organization. Even worse since the new acquisition.

Poor

Supervisors are more interested in personal friendships/talking with each other all the time and then have zero time to help/guide employees. Upper management cares only about the bottom dollar and not the employees. Morale is low and employees are not appreciated - no matter what or how much you do it is never enough.

Pros

Location of office

Cons

See review

Busy place

First is great manager was nice at first. Then times goes by you are not treated fairly. Pay sucks . Not nice people can’t even say Good morning so rude

Pros

My manager was nice

Cons

Bad pay

The only thing that stands out is their inconsideration for employees.

What stands out with this company? Unfair, Inconsiderate, lack of training correctly. No access to anything to learn the job. I liked the job but the treatment was next to none. They let me go cuz I was in the hospital with a life threatening condition. Run as fast as you can to the next opportunity you can find far away from here. The pay is good but the job security is very, bad. Constant watching and doors slaming shut.

Pros

pay is good.

Cons

Lack of consideration. They just want to refill your seat. They set you up for failure

Productive and competitive workplace

I have been enjoying my period of employment here and it is great to work here. Love the employee perks and benefits, including the free medical coverage for myself and my wife and kids.

Pros

Free meals, free medical and dental coverage, life ensurance.

Cons

short breaks, annual leaves.

Horrible place to work

no job security at all, they are constantly doing layoffs and closing down operations even before covid 19. Often there are errors with your paycheck and it is difficult to get paid. run away while you still can

Ability to work remote

Nice company to work for. Company was sold several times during my employment and those transitions were a bit challenging. The buyers were not very supportive of the transcription portion of the company.

The call center

GREAT People, everyone is friendly- The call center is busy but they don’t micro manage, it’s a laid back work environment.The supervisor and leads are extremely helpful and work as a team with the representatives.The company buys lunch for the employees occasionally and that’s always a welcome treat

Good Place

Moved to lrg space & feels comfy & prof. Mgrs are approachable and helpful. Lots of work, hoping to grow. Ins bnfts increased in 2020. No policy on yrly reviews. Overall not a bad place. Worked in worse places.

Pros

Space is comfortable, helpful mgmt, busy with room to grow, learning daily

Cons

Strict with attendance, mgmt is sometimes really busy, need better ins benefits, should conduct yearly reviews

Nothing special

Meridian could be a great company to work for. On paper, it is. However, if you are in the call center, it is not. In training, there were trainers who spoke negatively about certain workers/trainees there and the company itself. Trainers also contradicted each other and had arguments in front of trainees. During training, you are told that you "can't be taught everything you experience on the floor", which is true; however, you aren't taught most of the things you need for your actual position. Also, it is said that you don't need background in health care to do the job. If you do have it, be prepared to feel overqualified. If you don't, be prepared to be overwhelmed. There are some who help, but no one wants to be pushed into a paid service, and it doesn't help the customers when most are unclear/not confident about the information given. But don't worry, you can sleep through most of the training, and be pushed out on the floor, as long as you do the bare minimum to pass just to get you to the call center. After training, don't expect too much guidance/help from those you work with or management. You are told to use your resources, many of which that are outdated and lacking in information you do need.This is why call volume is super high Meridan isn't busy, but the amount of conflicting information and other employees not doing their due diligence can slow down response times for inquires and research requests, or even callbacks for escalations-people will call back five or six times a DAY. Don't expect a lot of peer/management support either-those who do have the answers, -

Cons

Mtbc give too much facilites for employes and environment is too good fOr women

This company is very good and give alot of facilites such as tailor ,pick amd drop and one of the biggest facility is that rashan for employes and there desipline is too good and employes and mangers are too cooperative but other hand one major issue of leaves .and in Mtbc is the best jobs of women because in mtbc have falixible ,secure and too much good environment for employes .

Horrible workplace

Managers/bosses are horrible. They do not care about their workers, and the favoritism is real!!! The Rutherford office is such a toxic environment. Got bought out 2 times already, Extremely unprofessional and unorganized ! Do not even waste your time

Pros

Non

Buy's out companies

This company bought out our company I never had a interview just moved to this company. Most of medical billing has been sent off shore was laid off.

Good company

Good company, nice job.will work again. Medical billing data entry . Easy work Good environment Good salary Work again Work from home is easy . employees are good too

Terrible company to work for

The company is all about Chiefs lining their pockets. Not enough Indians to handle the work load. They constantly throw more and more work at you. The company doesn’t care about the employees at all. It’s sad they basically work you to death with average pay. No incentives!

Ok

Back to back calls in support. Culture is ok . Not enough on board training basically sit with someone and listen to their calls. In order to advance you have to take a test . Human resource manager and support manager are close friends once you get on someone’s bad side you are placed on corrective action without any warnings . I spoke with the director clearly it was a miscommunication gave her a hug and was placed on corrective action a week later . My job was being jeopardized. I spoke with my previous employer and they advised me that is not something I should stand for and it was clear they were setting me up to be fired . I decided to quit and work for a Baptist health instead

I enjoyed my job at Carecloud The benefits were great Keep up the good work. Down side is they don't rehire you if you leave even if you did good work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCloud. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
4.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight