2% raises 2017 totaling about 1000 dollars,
And a sub par summer party filled with nasty fattening food the the CEO didn’t eat, and stupid games. Same party every year. Sad excuse for a company. No raises in 2018. They spent it on upgrading the building in Schaumburg which still stinks everyday.
They actually haven't given a raise to anyone for cost-of-living probably within the past five to six years they started lately yearly giving you a lump sum of money right before Christmas to pacify but no they do not do that they promote those that they want to that are able to do that tap dance that's needed in order to strive to convince representatives to really dial and push students to do things that the art always in their best interest so I mean it's really crazy but money can be made
I've not gotten a raise that wasn't tied to a promotion since about 2011.
Raises occur annually.
Merit raises occurred annually.
Raises occur occasionally based on company performances.
No raises since i have been employed.
No raises in 2016, but a 2% lump sum bonus was given right before Christmas.
Maybe every four years, but I got a raise in my third year there
- What is the quota and has anyone ever been terminated due to not meeting quota?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Career Education Corporation management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- How high is the turnover?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at Career Education Corporation?7 people answered
- Do people get rehired at Career Education Corporation?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Career Education Corporation?6 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Career Education Corporation?5 people answered
- Do they drug test?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Career Education Corporation?5 people answered
- What is the salary for a Inquiry Response Coordinator at Career Education Corporation.5 people answered