Career Strategies Employee Reviews

Slow but interesting
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 25, 2019
Enjoyed having to talk and resolve tent issues, having to schedule maintenance problems was a breeze. Very comfortable job location because I lived on the premises
Every apartment compex run diferrently
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 24, 2019
Mostly in new apt complexes where they are going through management changes. So, people a little upset seeing a new leasing consultant at the front desk.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, unless I insist, just one hour lunch for 9 hour shift.
Walk away if you can now!!!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2019
Career Strategies DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL!!! They only care about how they are paid! They promise a higher rate after 90 days and 6 months will come and nothing! They are full of excuses!
Great temp work
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR and Vancouver, WaJune 21, 2019
They send you jobs and pick them of you like. Pay is better than most other companies but there are no benefits. I liked it because if you dont like the place they send you, you have a quick out. And believe me, there are companoes that hire temps amd abuse them.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Usually short staffed. Have to do the job of more than one person.
Not a place to survive on
Leasing consultant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 19, 2019
Not happy with the company at all I didn’t like working here because they were so Un-organized and when you finally hit bonus they pair not good at all
Pros
My hours were great for my family time
Cons
Pay and bonus sucked
Great Team!
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 16, 2019
I really liked the Recruiter/Manager I worked with! They kept me working as long there were assignments and always 1st!

I have recently reached out to them again!
Great place to work.
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 5, 2019
I appreciated the company and I am still a temp for them. I worked at a few companies as a contract worker and I did all the work necessary to be promoted. I really got a lot out of working for them in a while when it comes to property management.
This temp agency is great
Resident Manager and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJune 1, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with different companies and learning their work cultures. The temp agency was able to provide work on a regular basis.
Pros
Positive culture
Once of my favorite places to work!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2019
Career Strategies was an awesome place to work. I started out as the Receptionist and eventually became the Office Manager.

I truly enjoyed working in the Recruiting industry. The CEO was the absolute best C-Level Executive I've ever worked with. He had an open door policy and was so down to earth. Our WLA location was a busy office but I thrived on that. I really liked assisting our candidates and clients. What made it so interesting was meeting people from all walks of life who needed jobs and were having a hard time find the right fit on their own. It was so gratifying.

The culture is great as well as the product and services they offered. It was a win-win for all parties involved with regards to placement of Temp Employees to Direct Hires, staff and clients.
It was a fun relaxed work place.
Front Desk Concierge- Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAMay 10, 2019
My manager was amazing. Whenever i needed anything from her, she was right there. i was able to talk to her when i had an issue job related or not. I truly miss working for this company.
The actual posititions at different places were interesting and I could be working and living for free at various ones but not before I work 460 hrs
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Indio, CAApril 28, 2019
This temp agency is taking advantage of me so I'll be quitting soon but it's my own fault for not reading the fine print before I was hired, if you don't mind being taken advantage of then they are great to work for, sorry Career Strategies hopefully the others read everything first
Pros
Cons
So far its cost me a free place to live and $18 an hour
I love working at career strategies
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 24, 2019
working at Career Strategies is great to get your foot in the door to begin a career in property management. However the job is not meant to be permanent. It is meant to give you the exposure you need to get into the property management field and one day get signed on with a management company as a full time worker. With that being the goal Career Strategies does exactly that.
Pros
exposure to management companies
Cons
sometimes you don't get enough hours
Always have work available and flexible hours
Leasing agent-consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 23, 2019
Liked working for the company the last 5 years really appreciate the experience and work I was able to do with them. Like the communication from the team and great job placement.
Temp to hire
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 22, 2019
This job help sharpen my skills in an Office setting.
It allowed me to refresh on computer software, phone etiquette, and customer service skills. It also gave me an opportunity to do what I enjoy most, and that's helping some one find a place to call home.
Pros
Lunch was often catered
Cons
the assignments are usually short term
Task Force
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 20, 2019
Task force for apartment complexes. If you like variety this is a job for you.

Temporary work so not a guaranteed 40 hours per week. The people that I interacted with were great.
Keep looking
occupancy specialists (Tax credit) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 17, 2019
Was given 6 mins notice before my shift that I was no longer needed at the location I was at 3 months due to budget cuts. I have emailed and emailed about getting a new assignment and after 3 weeks I still have not recieved a call for a new assignment. This has caused a huge inconvenience for me. 1st and last time temping.
Pros
Job came right in time
Cons
assignment will end abruptly
Csi
Temporary Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2019
Friendly understanding environment. they help you get a job. I had different jobs every day at different places. i enjoyed the jobs and getting to meet people. i dont like just being a person at a job and not having anything to do.
Great Company
Leasing Professional Temp (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 29, 2019
Career Strategies places leasing agents at properties looking to fill temporary or temp to permanent positions. My working hours were the same as any community but be a temp I would a lot of clerical work, give tours, sort the packages, answer emails and I would escalate resident issues up the chain to a permanent staff member.
Pros
I really appreciate the ability to see how other communities work
Cons
Feeling like I didn't have enough to do
Great opportunity
Leasing Agent (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 28, 2019
Great working opportunity when first starting as a leasing agent. Fair pay. Wonderful management. Would work there again if in need of a job. You learn a lot from working in different properties.
positive work environment
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 18, 2019
great company to work for...unlimited earning potential with commissions...yearly trip if you make "Presidents Club." Company goals are reasonable and easily attained.
Pros
unlimited compensation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Strategies. Our community is ready to answer.