CareerSource Capital Region Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
changing enviroment
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INAugust 1, 2017
it has low pay jobs and can sometimes lead into perment work at places if you are good at your work. They do not deal with many companies and the ones they do work with pay below ten dollars an hour.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
low pay and not much job selection
Okay place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, FLJune 1, 2017
A typical day at work is case management and talent acquisition. I have learned how to better source for open positions. The workplace culture is what keeps me there. The hardest part of the job is meeting all of the expectations placed on you - especially the job sourcing.
Okay place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 30, 2017
Workload can be overwhelming. Difficult to motivate people to change their lives and stay employed. The management rarely assists with the load. There should be things set in place to simplify the job responsibilities.
Pros
Work half days on Friday
very busy office and must know how deal with angry customers.
Customer Service Specialist / Spanish Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 10, 2016
I worked there for 9 years and I was excellent at my job. I learned how to communicate with people and always with a smile on my face. I got along with all my co workers and supervisors. Hardest part of job was upset customers all day every day. I love talking to customers and solving problems or answering questions. I was laid off and very upset about it but there is nothing you can do but move on.
Pros
Money incentives.
Cons
Working with a person that may not like their job.
Good place to work.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 1, 2016
I like working here but they don't have the budget to keep me full time with benefits an there is no job security in this position with CareerSource Capital Region.
Pros
Great Work Environment, Good people
Cons
No Benefits, Part Time
Manufacturing
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 1, 2016
In this position I ran a press for 8 hrs and had to maintain a daily rate and certain days we had to perform a die change to the press, we had to move out a die and place another one in. The management there was seemingly nice, the co-workers were pleasant. The hardest part of the job was the change overs were the die cast was appx. 750lbs or more, at times I struggled with this part of the job.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Love the Kids
Youth Career Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, FLDecember 15, 2015
Worked for this company as a Youth Career Specialist and had an awesome time during this tenure. To see so many young people excel in life was my greatest accomplishment during this time.
Great Place To Work
Career Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 19, 2015
Typical day at work usually involves measurement of traffic flow for various programs Veteran or civilians. Free internet usage and resource workshops for universal customers as well as registered Employ Florida customers. New registration and resume critique. Labor Market information and DEO Labor Market site for filing or claiming information for new claims.
Pros
Great work ethics and leadership
Dedicated team of professionals
Youth Career Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FloridaFebruary 17, 2015
In one of the smaller offices, we all pitched in together to maintain quality customer service and always support our coworkers.
Excellent work environment
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day in the life of Career Source Capital Region would consist of answering 100-150 calls per day. Assisting our customers with various of situations from Welfare Transition to advising on the different workshops we offer to help prepare for the workforce.
Pros
Flexiable PTO. Health Care, Bonus
Cons
Very high paced environment.
Productive work environment
Customer Service Specialist/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 11, 2013
A productive work environment with multiple resources for professional development. The management team was very supportive and co-workers made it feel like home. The hardest part of the job was when i couldn't reach out and help a customer. The most enjoyable part is just being there working with a great team of people who cared.
WORKFORCE plus is the recognized leader for talent creation and connecting work-ready job seekers with diverse & competitive employment opportunities.
Board of Directors (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 21, 2012
WORKFORCE plus provides comprehensive employment and workforce services for it's region.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerSource Capital Region. Our community is ready to answer.

CareerSource Capital Region Reviews by Location