CareerStaff Rx Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Ok for flexible work
Staff (Former Employee) –  OregonAugust 1, 2018
Training is on your own. Not many hours offered. Ok for temp, but nothing great. Don't expect much and you will not be disappointed. If you are just out of school or are transitioning it may be a good choice for you.
Pros
Flexible Work
Cons
Not enough work, loosely followed mission
Fun and productive workplace
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 21, 2018
CareerStaff Rx has one of the best teams! There are many changes happening with the company right now. Everybody works hard and supports one another!!
Great Place to Work
Pharmacy Team Intern (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 30, 2017
I have really enjoyed working at CareerStaff Rx. The team is extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone is flexible and upbeat. I have had nothing but positive experiences working for the company.
Pros
Flexible, positive, encouraging
Fast Pace and Positive Work Environment
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  WashingtonOctober 27, 2017
The team is great to work with and makes it exciting each and everyday. Always working hard and eager to get things done. Encourages staff to be unique and think outside of the box. Being organized and an outgoing person is a must!
Pros
Fun place to be!
Cons
Recruitment
Company Review
Operations (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 27, 2017
Encouraging, and supportive company to work for! There are definitely opportunities for advancement. Benefits could be better. Fun place to work! Management is great.
Awesome company culture
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OROctober 27, 2017
CareerStaff is a great company to work for. They really do recognize achievement and are open to any suggestions from lower level employees. Rewards include bonuses, extra PTO, fun activities and trips. The most enjoyable part really is the people. Our office is really picky on who they hire so the atmosphere of the office is awesome.
Do not work with this company.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN FLOATER (Current Employee) –  OregonSeptember 2, 2017
Terrible Job. Disorganized. There is no training. They withhold shifts for their favorites and don't give the shifts away on a first come first serve basis.
The only best part was the flexibility. No Training which made it hard to learn new things like computer software.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 26, 2017
Depending on the location that you work at, it can be very stressful.
Some locations were short staff. A lot of the managers and pharmacy technicians quit. Which is their Safeway clients.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Benefits and hours of availability varied. You could be working zero to five times a week.
Temp agency with no guaranteed hours
Pharmacist, Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Puget Sound, WAJune 28, 2017
Never know how much you will work, and depending on market conditions, it may be NONE.
There is NO job search support, so don't count on help from this agency.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No benefits, lack of work, no job search assistance
Great Culture - Understanding and Ambitious
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMarch 28, 2017
Work is a positive and hard working environment. We care about our clients and employees. Management is very understanding, involved and motivating. Our culture is very upbeat, honest and fun. I really enjoy matching employees with good clients and giving clients great pharmacy staff. It's great when we make lasting relationships with employees even when they move on from CareerStaff!
Pros
Work-life balance, challenging opportunities, work culture, etc.
Cons
Bad Retirement Benefit Option
Great Company
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 9, 2016
CareerStaff Rx is a great company because it offers a team centered culture and opportunities for growth. Management provides guidance and positive reinforcement for meeting goals. The employees are passionate about their careers and enjoy building relationships with clients and other team members.
Pros
Team Focused, Positive Environment, Friendly Management Team
Great Employer
Manager (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 7, 2016
Careerstaff Rx is a great place to work! If you are looking for a career that offers you growth, support and an amazing job culture, this is the place! Our company's leadership is top notch, and we are full of happy employees, which makes the work day an enjoyable one.

Even better news, we are growing, so there are many opportunities to take advantage of!
Pros
awesome culture, great compensation, advancement opportunties
Great place to work!
Recruiter/Sales (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 31, 2016
CareerStaff Rx is a wonderful place to work whether you are a new college graduate, or are in senior Management. CSRx provides growth opportunities in different divisions for you to maximize your potential. Both internal and external staff are highly competent and make going to work each day fun! CareerStaff Rx cares about their employees.
Great place to work to take your career to the next level!
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  Lynwood, WAOctober 31, 2016
CareerStaff Rx has showed me nothing but great things since I started working for them. I have the flexibility to work when I'd like, and pick up additional shifts when needed - this is especially great around the holidays for extra pay! The team is very responsive and always gets back to me in a timely manner regarding any questions I ever have. The most enjoyable part of this job and having the ability to work when I would like, and also having a great support staff that guides me along the way. I would definitely recommend this company to any techs or pharmacists looking for different types of work in varied settings.
Pros
Flexible schedule, career advancement, great pay
Great Work Culture/Work Life Balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 31, 2016
CareerStaff Rx is a wonderful place to work! This company is filled with great people and the opportunity for growth as well as a wonderful work environment. They are very accommodating when it comes to work life balance.
Best Company in the Industry!
Director (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 31, 2016
I have never worked for a more exciting company that truly cares about their employees and provides an outstanding culture and great work environment!
Pros
Culture, flexibility, pay, benefits, job security, great management team
Highly intelligent detail-oriented Certified Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJuly 23, 2012
My current position is a temporary agency that does not always have work for me so that is why I am seeking a more permanent position elsewhere. I along with others coworkers at my last job would describe me as being very sharp when it comes to catching mistakes, mistakes I make as well as others make. I very rarely mess around of the job, always looking for things to do/needs to be done. I consider myself to be a pretty fast learner and one who is fully dedicated to his work in order to carry it to completion. My coworkers really admired me and my work ability while employed. I really enjoy helping others.