CareerStaff Unlimited
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

United States245 reviews

Company knows how to hire good staffing managers

the management at this company is great. they are very prompt to answer any questions you may have and are very good at following up. The pay is never late and any reimbursements are quick.

The pay package is good but recruiters are not transparent

The pay packages are good but some of the recruiters are not transparent and forthcoming with information. You have to work 3 months before you can get benefits. I can’t reach management to sort or settle issues. If a recruiter has an issue with the nurses, they will refuse to give you work and put you on a black list (do not use). The agency does not allow you to change recruiters (even if the recruiter is not working in your best interest).

Pros

Good pay. Loyalty bonus.

Cons

3 months before benefits. Lack transparency. Unable to access management.

CareerStaff Unlimited insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Flexible and Supportive!

I can see myself growing with CSU! The workplace culture and support I am consistently surrounded with makes me extremely happy, I'm so grateful for CSU!

Fire-happy, constantly changing expectations

People are frequently fired with no warning and not told why; if you are lucky enough to get a performance plan before you're fired it won't even say what you did wrong. At least once a month, the expectations for my work were changed after I had submitted it, and my work was held to the new standards.

Pros

Good PTO plan, work remotely

Cons

6k deductible on highest health plan, no 401k match, no support from HR

Great team environment and inclusion for all who would like to join.

The company has a wonderful mentorship and development team that assists everyone in their journey to success. Multiple opportunities and programs for internal growth and leadership development are offered to those interested. I would recommend this employer to anyone looking to be part of a great team.

Great employees

Great employees, bad company culture. Between bad compliance, managers forcing employees to sign documents for other people in order to hit numbers, and lack of holding other departments accountable to make sure client needs we’re met, it became exhausting. Half of office left. I did my best to fix what was going on, only to get push back and then have the “fixes” undone. Spent 12 hours working to try to meet numbers just to watch hard work fail.

Jib

This job has its ups and downs as any other job but I don't know it's not too bad you make your own schedule on your own hours that's a plus the only downside is the benefits no PTO time no grievance pay or holiday

No development from leadership

Leadership provides very little mentorship and development, with high demands. company is not invested in advancement and extremely high turn over rates

April 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review CareerStaff. We appreciate your candid feedback as it helps us to make the necessary changes to improve as a company.

Only LTC work

I’m only getting LTC/SNF work with this company. Most facilities are very under staffed and over worked. My recruiter is amazing however he gets me the pay I need and always bonuses and mileage. I couldn’t do it without him.

April 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for CareerStaff. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Fun work place

A great company to work for. I work has a school nurse 1:1 special needs with CMSD. Great experience. I worked for them for 2 years ended employment once my student graduated.

Flexibility and descent pay

Great company to work for. You can work as much or as little as you want. You want 8 or 80 hours, you can get it! Different facilities to work at, to pick from. If you’re not comfortable at one no need to return, just let your supervisor know. Work any shift. No weekends or holidays unless you decide that. Premium rates apply at different facilities.

April 25, 2022

The staffing office is very helpful and caring and most of all professional.

The hardest part of the job is to say no to an assignment. I have enjoyed my assignments and the learning experience. The assignments are where and when I prefer working.

Pros

Can work anyday you need to and be off when necessary.

Cons

No breaks but not their issue.

March 25, 2022

Careerstaff is the bottom of the barrel agency!

Some of the Genesis facilities are good. Some are horrible. But, CareerStaff is shady, gaslighting, unappreciative and down right dirty! If these are qualities that appeal to you, they may be a good fit! Otherwise, STAY AWAY!

March 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. We encourage you to reach out to HR@careerstaff.com to discuss this further.

CareerStaff Unlimited Staffing agency is one of the best!

CareerStaff Unlimited has competitive pay, multiple opportunities, flexible schedule, and great at communicating patient/nursing needs. As a as needed employee no issue with pay or receiving pay, paid weekly, and frequent bonus opportunities.

March 25, 2022
Thank you for reviewing and sharing your feedback with us! We are proud of our unparalleled company culture, and we appreciate your review.

Flexibility

I love that I choose when and where I would like to work. They pay more than most staffing agencies depends on where you work you get bonus per shift. They management team is awesome. And my recruiter is amazing

March 25, 2022
Thank you for your feedback we're glad to have you as a part of the CareerStaff Team!

Cna

Great flexibility. I enjoy the work-life balance I have making my own schedule. No benefits. They are not as pushy as some agencies can but but they don't pay as much as other agencies either.

March 25, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for CareerStaff and for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

If I could do it again, I would not. Terrible experience.

Not worth it. Stay where you are at. Look elsewhere.Horrible management, know that no one will back you up. This is a third party staffing company not a direct staffing company. You get a contract and it is not for what you signed. Run. It states they will pay you for 40 hours when the hospital doesn’t give you a full 40 hours, that’s not true.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Pay, work environment, stolen items from desk

March 25, 2022
Thank you for providing this feedback CareerStaff. We are known for our communication and relationships built with our employees and ultimately want to make sure they are given the opportunities and resources that suit their needs.

Does not advocate for fairness amongst its employees and does not seek fair not competitive compensation rates

I would not recommend. Most facilities were dirty. Oftentimes overworked. Mangers do not advocate for you as an employee. Worst experience with any agency ever in my 20 year career

Staff

Looking forward working with them again after i receive my RN July 2023.The staff was helpful There where plenty of work including overtime. The facility i went to was clean.

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for CareerStaff Unlimited. We're glad to have you as a part of the team!

Truly a great place to work!

My team is great! We are constantly supported by management and upper leadership and are always encouraged to use PTO.Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays!We've switched up the advancement program for quicker and easier promotion - your performance will literally speak for itself!

Pros

Everything listed before!

Cons

Who doesn't want more pay?, But my current salary isn't a pain point for me., We earn a base pay plus uncapped commission!

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for CareerStaff Unlimited. We are happy you get to experience the company culture we are known for firsthand!

20% good 80% awful

My point of contact person was great and in my corner. The company and management couldn’t care lesss, lied to me, and misrepresented themselves. I signed to work in a non covid environment. After a week or so I was placed in an all covid environment and was not compensated appropriately.

Pros

My direct point of contact person was wonderful

Cons

Management lied to me, and also did not support me onsite

March 25, 2022
Thank you for providing this feedback for CareerStaff. We ultimately want to make sure employees are given the opportunities and resources that suit their needs, and your feedback is much appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerStaff Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare CareerStaff Unlimited with

• CareerStaff Unlimited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?