CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

Scheduler
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 1, 2018
Very supportive family/work balance. Management is receptive to new ideas. One downside is the lack of advancement opportunities. Also, there is a lack of diversity in upper management.
Pros
Relaxed environment, good benefits
Cons
Lack of diversity in management, no advancement opportunities
Amazing
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2018
While this isn't what I wanted to do as a career, it was a great experience. I loved the office atmosphere and the culture of the company. The pay wasn't the best since the area is so expensive, but it competitive with the market.
Pros
Group outings, collaborative approach
Cons
lower pay
Great Company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2018
It was a good experience. Management was fair and intervened when necessary. One of the PT's called me a bad name. Very uncalled for and Careerstaff called my manager and the PT wasn't fired but also was not allowed to work directly with any female staff.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
work available when you are
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2018
This company assisted me to have a good balance with my work life while I was also doing either home health or a PRN job at a local hospital. When my other work availability was low, the staff found me assignments that gave me a really wide range of experience. I often would work on long term assisgnmets, from the time another OTR had quit and another was hired. good workplace culture
Pros
Availability of work assignments
Job Review
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2018
Great company that is continually growing! Manager was nice and the office is nice. Great place to start a career. Systems are really easy to use and continual training provided
Great company to work for!
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
I am so lucky to have worked for CSU for the past three years. CareerStaff has offered me an immense amount of professional growth, resources, and opportunities that I would most likely not receive from another company. CSU has a great company culture and represents a 'work hard, play hard' attitude. If you are looking for a company that will allow you to grow, work with enthusiastic and supportive people, and have fun while making money - then CSU is the place to be!
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
high paced environment
Working at Careerstaff unlimited
Recruiter / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2018
Working at Careerstaff was a great experience. They gave you all the tools needed become successful, you just needed to put the work in everyday. over all great place to be.
Pros
pay weekly
Cons
lots of phone calls
Ugh
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 30, 2018
When our office manager retired, corporate moved everything to a poor performing location with inadequately trained staff that did not care about the employees that had been there for years.
Positive environment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 9, 2018
Morning work out at gym prior to work. Small team environment in large corporate setting. Breaks enforced. End of month reports make for long days. Co-workers provide great work environment. The office close to nice places for lunch
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 24, 2018
Good place to work. People are authentic and focused on the tasks at hand without much 'drama.' Team attitude and approach to opportunities and challenges
Flexible and fun
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 9, 2018
I've grown a lot at during my time at CareerStaff and have been the grateful for the opportunity. It's a place that is very welcoming to new grads. Everyone on the team supports each other and willing to help.
Great Company!
Training and Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 7, 2017
I have had the opportunity to work for several great companies in my lifetime, and CareerStaff is one of the best by far!

This company has a great culture, and it has been an absolute joy working here over the last year. The management here see the value in employee development and training. They truly care and are constantly looking for ways to improve and create a fun work environment for all employees. There are also promotional opportunities for those who take initiative and work hard!

Managers at this company are also very open to ideas and suggestions for change, which I truly appreciate!

It’s also noteworthy to mention that the work/life balance is by far the best I have ever experienced at a company! I love working here!
Friendly staff to work for and always flexible for my schedule.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJuly 26, 2012
I found CareerStaff to be a great place to work. They are very flexible with their employees schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different pharmacies and meeting new people. The only hard part of the job was having to drive sometimes quite a ways to a job. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Pros
friendly staff, flexible, good pay
Cons
i didn't work enough to get benefits, the driving was sometimes tiresome
Great culture, family - team environment
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 4, 2018
This year I celebrate my 10 year anniversary with ProCare One - a division of CSU! Our team has a handful of employees whom I call family with 5-10+ years of tenure and a few newbies as we recently restructured and plan to expand and grow even more!
I work in the main "hub" Anaheim/OC office where all of our departments sit: Staffing, Compliance, Recruiting and Payroll. I assist our Area Manager and oversee the depts. to ensure we work cohesively staffing our temps to our numerous clients. We have 2 satellite offices in Torrance and Riverside where we are looking to dominate as well. There is room for growth and success!
Pros
Workplace culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 20, 2017
Nothing bad to say about this company. Excellent place to work and advance in your career. The work/life balance in unbeatable! We all get in at 8am and leave exactly at 5pm. I would recommend CareerStaff to anyone!
Great place to work..Lets you as a director run your office
Area Director (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 7, 2014
Very nice office...run well without micromanagement...opportunities for advancement within the corporate arena. Great salary base with bonus program.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Owned by private company
Fun and hardworking healthcare recruiting company!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 20, 2016
Fun company culture, upward mobility for achievers, hard-working & motivated offices nationwide, personable managers and incredible industry growth!

CareerStaff Unlimited cares about each hire and offers excellent training for individuals who are looking to jump start their career in healthcare recruiting, sales, management and marketing.

If you're a people-person and thrive in a fast-paced environment along with relationship building, you'll love what you do at CSU!
Pros
Company culture and room for growth!
Lots of roles required
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 18, 2012
A typical work day required sales, negotiations, recruiting, and office operations. The biggest thing I learned at Careerstaff is time management. The management at Careerstaff lacked direction and leadership starting from the top down. The hardest part of the job was be responsible for all sales, recruiting, payroll, operations, account receivable and payable, compliance, HR, pay rates, bill rates, customer and employee satisfaction, and running the office by myself while completing fifteen minute status updates on work performance. This job would not be considered enjoyable.
Pros
n/a
Cons
lack of direction, authority, management, and job security
temp agency
Pharmacy Technician on call (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 27, 2017
too much turnover of employees in office.

liked it before when it was owned by Sun Healthcare

Employees in office finding you work didn't seem to care. when i asked not to be sent to a certain section of town in advance, my next assignment was in that part of town.
Pros
can pick/choose assignments
Cons
turnover
Great company to work for
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Soledad, CAJanuary 29, 2018
This is a Staffing company. I worked for them as a contract employee. They were great with communication, hours and payments. I would work for them again.