CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Flexible and fun
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 9, 2018
I've grown a lot at during my time at CareerStaff and have been the grateful for the opportunity. It's a place that is very welcoming to new grads. Everyone on the team supports each other and willing to help.
Scheduler
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 1, 2018
Very supportive family/work balance. Management is receptive to new ideas. One downside is the lack of advancement opportunities. Also, there is a lack of diversity in upper management.
Pros
Relaxed environment, good benefits
Cons
Lack of diversity in management, no advancement opportunities
Great company to work for
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Soledad, CAJanuary 29, 2018
This is a Staffing company. I worked for them as a contract employee. They were great with communication, hours and payments. I would work for them again.
Great culture, family - team environment
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 4, 2018
This year I celebrate my 10 year anniversary with ProCare One - a division of CSU! Our team has a handful of employees whom I call family with 5-10+ years of tenure and a few newbies as we recently restructured and plan to expand and grow even more!
I work in the main "hub" Anaheim/OC office where all of our departments sit: Staffing, Compliance, Recruiting and Payroll. I assist our Area Manager and oversee the depts. to ensure we work cohesively staffing our temps to our numerous clients. We have 2 satellite offices in Torrance and Riverside where we are looking to dominate as well. There is room for growth and success!
Pros
Workplace culture
temp agency
Pharmacy Technician on call (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 27, 2017
too much turnover of employees in office.

liked it before when it was owned by Sun Healthcare

Employees in office finding you work didn't seem to care. when i asked not to be sent to a certain section of town in advance, my next assignment was in that part of town.
Pros
can pick/choose assignments
Cons
turnover
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 20, 2017
Nothing bad to say about this company. Excellent place to work and advance in your career. The work/life balance in unbeatable! We all get in at 8am and leave exactly at 5pm. I would recommend CareerStaff to anyone!
Wonderful place to work!
Area Director (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 1, 2017
Everyday brings on new tasks and challenges. I work with an amazing group of individuals that inspire me everyday. We have awesome support teams & departments that help make my job easier and allow me to focus on what's most important.
Great work environment
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 1, 2017
I've been employed w/ Careerstaff for 3 years now (Procare Division).
The work environment has a family feel to it, so coming to work isn't a drag. Aside from that, the potential for learning has no boundaries. With so many recruiting and learning portals, access is constantly available and National Recruitment is always available to help. ALWAYS.
Great company to work for!
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
I am so lucky to have worked for CSU for the past three years. CareerStaff has offered me an immense amount of professional growth, resources, and opportunities that I would most likely not receive from another company. CSU has a great company culture and represents a 'work hard, play hard' attitude. If you are looking for a company that will allow you to grow, work with enthusiastic and supportive people, and have fun while making money - then CSU is the place to be!
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
high paced environment
very exciting
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 26, 2017
Absolutely love working for career staff. The pay is reasonable the staff is friendly and helpful. the places they send you to work at are good places of course everyone has their own opinion as to how the staff is a certain places but its easy to just give your recruiter a call and explain whats going on then the problem is fixed.
loved it for 9 years
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  AubirnJune 16, 2017
high turnover and then little support or back up. was hoping to retire with them but turnover lent to no support and loss of a job and pay scale dropped dramatically after 9 years...not good
productive and relaxing
Pharmacy Technician (Pharmacy Tech) (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 13, 2017
company is great I would work for them again, they really take their time when picking a job site as well as when picking the right employee to send to the job site.
Great office culture!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 2, 2017
There is a plenty of room for growth within the company. The office environment is fantastic! Very team oriented, with a work hard play hard mentality. This is a very fast paced work environment and fairly competitive. The harder you work, the more successful you will be.
Pros
Great team culture, happy hours, team lunches, team outings!
Cons
Wish there was a work from home option 1-2 days/week.
Great Company!
Training and Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 7, 2017
I have had the opportunity to work for several great companies in my lifetime, and CareerStaff is one of the best by far!

This company has a great culture, and it has been an absolute joy working here over the last year. The management here see the value in employee development and training. They truly care and are constantly looking for ways to improve and create a fun work environment for all employees. There are also promotional opportunities for those who take initiative and work hard!

Managers at this company are also very open to ideas and suggestions for change, which I truly appreciate!

It’s also noteworthy to mention that the work/life balance is by far the best I have ever experienced at a company! I love working here!
A Place for New Grads to Call Home
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 9, 2017
As my first full-time position out of college, I can definitely say my experience with CSU has been nothing short of rewarding. During the interview process, I was told that everyone in CSU has a "work hard, play hard" mentality, and that's proven to be completely accurate. Everyone works hard from the moment they walk in to the office until they leave, and the work ethic of those around me is inspiring. With that being said, the culture of this company can't be beat! Everyone understands that along with working hard, you also need to make sure you give yourself a break from time to time. You can leave the office for lunch, take a ping pong break with your coworker, and have an occasionally dance party when things get rough. My coworkers are competitive, but in a positive way. Everyone is pushed to do their best, and management is willing to provide what is necessary in order for everyone to reach their full potential. From an extensive training program, to monthly check-ins during your first three months, this company sets up their employees to succeed. Everyone is extremely hardworking, yet kind. I feel that my work creates value for the company, and I feel valued as an employee. Being a nationwide staffing company can provide difficulties in regards to communication with other offices. However, a quick email or phone call can get you the answers that you need. Management is amazing and totally open to communication. They completely understand the needs of their employees and are extremely helpful.
Pros
Great company culture, opportunities for advancement, wonderful management
Cons
Employees scattered across the U.S. can lead to difficulties in communication
Good company to work for.
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 20, 2016
Great staff, team. Good agency to work for. Work hours, shifts variable and not consistent. Very professional. Yes I recommend.
Pros
Great staff, team.
Cons
Work hours/shifts variable and not consistent.
Fun and hardworking healthcare recruiting company!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 20, 2016
Fun company culture, upward mobility for achievers, hard-working & motivated offices nationwide, personable managers and incredible industry growth!

CareerStaff Unlimited cares about each hire and offers excellent training for individuals who are looking to jump start their career in healthcare recruiting, sales, management and marketing.

If you're a people-person and thrive in a fast-paced environment along with relationship building, you'll love what you do at CSU!
Pros
Company culture and room for growth!
career staff
Warehouse Assistant/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  seattle waAugust 18, 2015
Great place for a starting technician. Pay is weekly. Everything is done online...very easy.ensure your satisfaction in our high-quality placements.encourage our staff to take ownership for projects and relationships, use their expertise to improve decision-making
Fast paced and never dull
President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Great job, great people helping others achieve their employment dreams
Work ethic
LPN Charge Contract School Nurse (Former Employee) –  louisville, KYJune 24, 2014
STAY AWAY! This company lies to everyone. It doesn't communicate the truth to anyone. God bless if you find out.
Pros
helping kids
Cons
EVERYTHING else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerStaff Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

CareerStaff Unlimited Reviews by Location