CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

Amazing
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2018
While this isn't what I wanted to do as a career, it was a great experience. I loved the office atmosphere and the culture of the company. The pay wasn't the best since the area is so expensive, but it competitive with the market.
Pros
Group outings, collaborative approach
Cons
lower pay
Working at Careerstaff unlimited
Recruiter / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2018
Working at Careerstaff was a great experience. They gave you all the tools needed become successful, you just needed to put the work in everyday. over all great place to be.
Pros
pay weekly
Cons
lots of phone calls
Ugh
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 30, 2018
When our office manager retired, corporate moved everything to a poor performing location with inadequately trained staff that did not care about the employees that had been there for years.
Great Company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2018
It was a good experience. Management was fair and intervened when necessary. One of the PT's called me a bad name. Very uncalled for and Careerstaff called my manager and the PT wasn't fired but also was not allowed to work directly with any female staff.
Pros
Good Jobs
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 24, 2018
Good place to work. People are authentic and focused on the tasks at hand without much 'drama.' Team attitude and approach to opportunities and challenges
Positive environment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 9, 2018
Morning work out at gym prior to work. Small team environment in large corporate setting. Breaks enforced. End of month reports make for long days. Co-workers provide great work environment. The office close to nice places for lunch
Flexible and fun
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 9, 2018
I've grown a lot at during my time at CareerStaff and have been the grateful for the opportunity. It's a place that is very welcoming to new grads. Everyone on the team supports each other and willing to help.
work available when you are
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2018
This company assisted me to have a good balance with my work life while I was also doing either home health or a PRN job at a local hospital. When my other work availability was low, the staff found me assignments that gave me a really wide range of experience. I often would work on long term assisgnmets, from the time another OTR had quit and another was hired. good workplace culture
Pros
Availability of work assignments
Scheduler
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 1, 2018
Very supportive family/work balance. Management is receptive to new ideas. One downside is the lack of advancement opportunities. Also, there is a lack of diversity in upper management.
Pros
Relaxed environment, good benefits
Cons
Lack of diversity in management, no advancement opportunities
Great company to work for
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Soledad, CAJanuary 29, 2018
This is a Staffing company. I worked for them as a contract employee. They were great with communication, hours and payments. I would work for them again.
Great culture, family - team environment
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 4, 2018
This year I celebrate my 10 year anniversary with ProCare One - a division of CSU! Our team has a handful of employees whom I call family with 5-10+ years of tenure and a few newbies as we recently restructured and plan to expand and grow even more!
I work in the main "hub" Anaheim/OC office where all of our departments sit: Staffing, Compliance, Recruiting and Payroll. I assist our Area Manager and oversee the depts. to ensure we work cohesively staffing our temps to our numerous clients. We have 2 satellite offices in Torrance and Riverside where we are looking to dominate as well. There is room for growth and success!
Pros
Workplace culture
temp agency
Pharmacy Technician on call (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 27, 2017
too much turnover of employees in office.

liked it before when it was owned by Sun Healthcare

Employees in office finding you work didn't seem to care. when i asked not to be sent to a certain section of town in advance, my next assignment was in that part of town.
Pros
can pick/choose assignments
Cons
turnover
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 20, 2017
Nothing bad to say about this company. Excellent place to work and advance in your career. The work/life balance in unbeatable! We all get in at 8am and leave exactly at 5pm. I would recommend CareerStaff to anyone!
Wonderful place to work!
Area Director (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 1, 2017
Everyday brings on new tasks and challenges. I work with an amazing group of individuals that inspire me everyday. We have awesome support teams & departments that help make my job easier and allow me to focus on what's most important.
Great work environment
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 1, 2017
I've been employed w/ Careerstaff for 3 years now (Procare Division).
The work environment has a family feel to it, so coming to work isn't a drag. Aside from that, the potential for learning has no boundaries. With so many recruiting and learning portals, access is constantly available and National Recruitment is always available to help. ALWAYS.
Easy Job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corcoran, CAAugust 24, 2017
The work is very easy, just go do you job and keep to yourself. Supervisor staff can be very strict. lots of politics come into place. Show up to work and make your money.
Great company to work for!
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
I am so lucky to have worked for CSU for the past three years. CareerStaff has offered me an immense amount of professional growth, resources, and opportunities that I would most likely not receive from another company. CSU has a great company culture and represents a 'work hard, play hard' attitude. If you are looking for a company that will allow you to grow, work with enthusiastic and supportive people, and have fun while making money - then CSU is the place to be!
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
high paced environment
very exciting
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 26, 2017
Absolutely love working for career staff. The pay is reasonable the staff is friendly and helpful. the places they send you to work at are good places of course everyone has their own opinion as to how the staff is a certain places but its easy to just give your recruiter a call and explain whats going on then the problem is fixed.
loved it for 9 years
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  AubirnJune 16, 2017
high turnover and then little support or back up. was hoping to retire with them but turnover lent to no support and loss of a job and pay scale dropped dramatically after 9 years...not good
productive and relaxing
Pharmacy Technician (Pharmacy Tech) (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 13, 2017
company is great I would work for them again, they really take their time when picking a job site as well as when picking the right employee to send to the job site.