CareerStaff Unlimited

CareerStaff Unlimited: 9 Reviews in Bedford, NH

Bedford, NH9 reviews

CareerStaff Unlimited insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Very Fast Paced

in order to be successful in a position as this one must simultaneously wear many hats. it is a an extremely competitive industry. I enjoyed the position just not the transition corporate management was going through.

CareerStaff/MCNH

MCNH provides an excellent work environment! It is a clean facility and has very caring staff. The Management at MCNH values their employees. CareerStaff makes it easy to pick up shifts and compensates their staff well.

Pros

Salary, Work Environment

Cons

Middle management

Management very poor

Bad management who often doesn’t know what is going on. Management poor communication skills Poor pay Management often unresponsive and rude Not enough high quality jobs

June 1, 2020
Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are known for offering competitive pay and creating trusting relationships with our clinicians. We apologize your experience was not this. We strive to provide the best fitting jobs and put our clinicians first. Please reach out to HRteam@careerstaff.com. We would be happy to discuss your experience further.

Recently Hired

I've been at this job for about a month now. The work environment is friendly and encouraging. I'm already growing into new roles and more responsibility.

April 8, 2020
Thank you for completing a review. Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we strive to provide an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We are happy you have had the opportunities to grow in new roles and responsibilities. We are excited to offer you more opportunities to excel in your career at CSU!

Excellent Employer

Awesome Company, excellent recruiter. My agency always puts me first, and handles any concerns I have when presented. Love the relationship I have built with my recruiter.

March 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Building a great, trusting relationship is extremely important. We are so happy to continue to provide you with the best service we can offer to continue your career! Thank you for all you do!

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

overall liked it

i worked part time weekend they send me many places thats little doesn't like things where i worked they very very helpful they give hand on everything that a work place like thats why i gave 5

Terrible Communication

The communication within this company is horrible. When I first started, it seemed like a genuine group of people who really looked out for where the staffed, but also for the employees. There were no benefits, but helping others would bring the most joy. However, there were several instances when I would go to a nursing home to staff, and would be told that the shift had already been covered. And when my BLS certificate was up, I had one person in the office tell me I could work as long as that facility didn't require it; and another person tell me it was mandatory. It's almost like they can't figure out their own policies. Which is unsettling. There should be more communication between the office staff, also between the facilities they're staffing in, and the associates they have working for them.

Pros

Caring for others

Cons

No benefits, lack of communication

quiet branch

Nice organization with great direction from the corporate office.

Pros

quiet office in nice locatoin

Cons

high turnover of field staff

little work available

when asked to take shifts it is on very short notice and they are usually up to an hour worth of driving to get to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerStaff Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CareerStaff Unlimited with

• CareerStaff Unlimited
  • Bedford, NH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?