CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 198 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
You're seeing CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I learned to scan and search important documents. Management was very flexible and very nice. Daily workload was more than enough. The easiest part of the job was processing mail. The hardest part was making sure all documents were scanned in properly.
I worked with this company for about 8 years. It stood and embodied its name CareFirst. It was a wonderful company till the new CEO and CNO took over. Now there is not any Care in this company anymore.
nobody knows anything. dont know how the place succeeds in operating. everyone is treated the same no matter how much or little you do, which breeds a sense of apathy.
It’s ok. Busy call center. There wasn’t much room for advancement unless someone quit or retired. Health insurance plans were cheap compared to other companies
I have been.an employee for over 3 years. There has been a lot of turnover in various areas and management has changed frequently for me but nevertheless I still enjoy my work. We have been working remotely since the pandemic. The company takes our health and safety very seriously and values its employees above all. I could see myself working here until I retire someday which is a really great feeling to feel like you belong and are making a difference.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 49 questions about working at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield employees.
Insights from 138 Indeed users who have interviewed with CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield within the last 5 years.
Experience and personality
They describe the situation that the current department is in and then ask how you would fit into that role
Explain in detail how precious experience can be applied to this position
Transparency in Health Care: What Consumers Need to Know | The Heritage Foundation(opens in a new window)The Heritage Foundation
Randolph Caywood Roark(opens in a new window)Chattanoogan.Com
Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript | The Motley Fool(opens in a new window)The Motley Fool
Renalytix Plc (RNLX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield?Published on May 24, 2021
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield