CareHarmony Employee Reviews

Excited
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 1, 2019
I started this job earlier this year. So far the job is great. I love caring for my patients. My manager is great. He is very supportive any time I have a question. The company is hiring a ton of people. I'm really excited because I feel like there is a ton of opportunity to learn and advance my career. I'll keep you posted.
Pros
Great Co-workers, Good Pay, No Night Shifts
Cons
Many new people. Hard to meet everyone.
Sinking ship
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMarch 25, 2019
When I first started with Care Harmony I thought this was my dream job. It was ok for awhile but lately the push for metrics has become the only focus and I am afraid that we are not taking care of the patents the way we promised to. Our head nurse manager abruptly left and now its crazy every day with no one really knowing what is going on. Things are disorganized within management and managers and admins is constantly behind closed doors. I am looking for a new job because the security that was here when I started is gone. Unless you like high pressure pushes for calls and metrics, I would keep looking.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
High pressure with keeping up with metrics
Great Things to come!!
HR (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 20, 2019
Pioneering the was for tele-health...good people with good vision. Love the daily change and opportunity to fail. Highly recommend if you have initiative and vision. If not, don't recommend...employees are eager to learn...
Pros
Ability to create a path...heavy change
Cons
Ability to create a path...heavy change
Cut throat
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 26, 2018
This place is a joke dont waste your time or energy very small group of people in 1 room lying to chronic I'll patient most on Medicaid and Medicare
Pros
All the breaks you need
Cons
Working with staff that could not work in Dr office or hospital
Nice place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 8, 2018
Its a relaxed place to work, easy going. We are given a manageable # of patients. That makes it easy to keep up your performance goals. Mgmt is friendly and understanding. Never had any issues when I had to leave early to handle something with my kids. The company is growing quickly, so there are new faces every week.
Pros
Coworkers, Nice Office
Enjoyable place to work. If you want to workin the field but not physically hands on this is the place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 30, 2018
My time with Care harmony has been wonderful I have nothing bad to say about the company. They work with you and understand that life happens. I received nothing but genuine, positive feedback and energy from the owner, management, and leads. I was not there long and became permanent. I can say hard work and dedication pays off and it will be appreciated by the company as a whole and the team. The patients that you come in contact with are the best part. Some make you laugh, cry, and make you feel like you are part of their family, it’s like meeting new people . The team that I was on, the manager and lead was awesome and was very understanding and very motivational to their team members under them . The overall experience there has been great and I have learned something new that I can take with me as I continue my journey.
Pros
Very flexible, and understanding, and the patients are nice
Cons
Sitting in front of a computer
Good Job So Far
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 10, 2018
Ive been with CareHarmony for a few months. So far I like the job. I really enjoy helping the patients. Everyone here tries very hard to really help our patients. And my coworkers have been great.

Management seems flexible.
Pros
Friendly Coworkers, Nice Building, Decent Pay
Cons
Could use more vacation days
Not worth the time or energy
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 9, 2018
Look for a REAL career. Don’t try to work there. It's not worth it. They don’t offer benefits and you won’t make it off contract or be able to move up like they say. They’re constantly hiring because they don’t keep people after contracts are up.
Pros
Breaks when you need them
Cons
The people are snakes.
Official response from CareHarmony
July 10, 2018

Thank for your taking the time to write a review and for your contribution while you were part of our team. We take pride in being a equal opportunity employer and supporting diversity in all levels of our organization, including management. If you have suggestions on how you feel we can improve or feedback about a specific situation, please send them to hr@care-harmony.com; we are always trying to improve the work experience for our employees so that they are best equipped to deliver quality patient care - we would love to hear from you.

Productive smart workplace
CareHarmony (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 12, 2016
Bright young start up company. Opportunity for growth. Leadership is caring and does not have a corporate feel. Reasonable work load and office atmosphere is positive and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
I can think of none

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareHarmony. Our community is ready to answer.

CareHarmony Reviews by Location