CareHere, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Company mentality
Clinic Director (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 28, 2018
Not a healthy environment from occupational or work-life balance perspective. Do not consider working here, top management is very arrogant and indignant.
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAApril 16, 2018
The location I worked at in Manassas, VA was only 12 hours a week which was perfect for my needs at the time as I was in school to get an RN degree. The benefits had I been full time were amazing. The job is autonomous so no management over your shoulder all day, but always available when needed and helpful. I was also offered an opportunity for advancement during my time there but was unable to accept it due to my school schedule. It can be boring if there are not many patients, but still an amazing job.
Excellent Model - Poorly Executed
Director of Health and Wellness (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMarch 11, 2018
The health care model of this company is excellent but poorly executed. Overwork is ingrained in the company culture. Work assignments are unrealistic. Resources and training are minimal. Flexibility was the best part of the job but not worth stress. Too many chiefs.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor work-life balance and company culture
Good Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 16, 2018
Company concept and mission is good for empowering employers to promote health and wellness through onsite clinics. The hardest part of this job is that there was little resources within the company for employees to effeiciently perform their tasks and lack of healthcare/management knowledge from the manager level.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Compensation
good company
Staff nurse/phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 12, 2018
I enjoyed my work at CareHere however it could be very stressful at times . I triaged patients, did labs, DOT and sports physicals, drug screens , assisted physicians with minor procedures. I also was front desk, referral person, made appointments .
Pros
busy and people oriented, love the docs I worked with
Cons
long hours, busy
Nice and Friendly place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 30, 2017
Good fun environment to work in. Very multi task of a clinic. had to do front and back. The clinic has great patients very friendly. Supervisor provide free lunch one a week. That was very thoughtful.
Great place to work for clinic staff
Director of Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2017
Lots of staff management , client management , . Good workplace culture but management is lacking in experience and proper people skills . Most enjoyable part of the job is the care provided to patients .This company has a lot of potential for future growth
Pros
owners of the company are great not enough good support surrounding them
Cons
Lack of experienced supervisors
too slow and not much patient care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLSeptember 22, 2017
if you are looking for a real "sit down" job then this is for you. Its a great place and organization to work for it was just too slow for me. Other than that this is a great job with great benefits and pay.
Pros
awesome life and work balance
Limited scope of practice and never met supervising physician in 2 years I worked there.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNAugust 28, 2017
Work was very slow paced so if you like to be bored this is a good job. Most patients used this clinic as an urgent care and not their primary care office. Biometric screenings were the main use of clinics by patient base.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Boring
Stressful
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 25, 2017
I have worked at this company for years but I have seen this company that a horrible nose dive (poor management). We had the worst case of people playing management that I've ever seen. They are lazy and ill-equipped not to add, they are some of the biggest liars you will ever meet.
Pros
Cons
Horrible insurance and managers
Great work place
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34237July 9, 2017
Greaplace to work enjoy what I do you work very independent .You really get to know the patients so that you develop a nice relationship with them.Great Doctors to work under
Not my best employer
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 6, 2017
This company is all for themselves, they will work you to the bone and expect you to come in on days off and travel to various locations. when it's time for you to need time off or vacation, they are not as willing to accommodate. They have a high turn over rate because they will terminate as quick as they hire
hard to write summary since i am not full time
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILMarch 12, 2017
good company to work for, not able to use critical thinking as a MD tells you what to do. Just doing Primary nursing in a factory. Wish it were more hours but the company has only contracted to work 2 days a week so far.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
no benefits since it is not full time
Great company to work for!
Recruitment Director (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMarch 7, 2017
Great model along with excellent co-workers. I enjoy the diversity and flexibility. The culture of this company is unique and one that I truly enjoy.
Pros
Flexibility, work / life balance.
Great model, terrible management.
CMA (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 19, 2017
Management will steal your ideas and use as their own. Lack of communication from corporate. Constant changes in policy and never communicated. Directors lack management and professionalism. Lots of drama. Forced to work through lunch and forced to clock out. Be careful of this place. Terrible company to work for but great model.
Pros
Patients were great
Cons
See below
Poor management, lack of communication
NP (Former Employee) –  TNJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed the patients that I cared for while working for this company but the company is poorly managed. There is little communication from management to the clinics they oversee. We often felt like we were on a island at our clinic. Managers have little regard for providers time or schedule and would often schedule a meeting and show up late or not at all. In addition, when we would ask for things we needed to do our job, they were often promised but never delivered. Care Here talks up the benefit of their coaches, which in my experience provide limited information for pts. Nothing is tailored toward the pts needs. The pts are given a standardized plan from the coaches to follow regardless of whether it works with their schedule or income. I feel like the coaches hands are tied and they have a set of boxes to check. Their education is undervalued while the education of managers was overvalued. The managers had associates or bachelors degrees at best and little to no medical training. Medical assistants at best. Management and the corporate office are buddy-buddy with each other but they are out of touch with how to meet the real needs of pts in their clinics.
Pros
Patient population, 20 min pt time slots, Good concept
Cons
Poor management, lack of communication, managers and corporate out of touch, managers unprofessional, poor execution of good concept
medical assistant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 5, 2016
this was good place to learn and do your externship. they was always willing to help and make you a better MA. I learned a lot at this place.
great concept
Xray/ma (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLNovember 16, 2016
Great for employers and their employees, a benefit to all involved. I can see future companies getting on board . A win win for everybody.
Quickly Growing Company with Amazing Work/Life Balance
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2016
CareHere is a quickly growing company with an amazing healthcare model and culture. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working within the recruitment department.

Management has been supportive, friendly and quick to find solutions to any challenges that arise in my department.

Work/life balance is excellent- I work remotely and am able to spend more time with family and little to no time commuting.

The culture in the corporate office is very warm and friendly. I love attending weekly and quarterly meetings.
Pros
Catered lunch on Fridays, frequent training opportunties, great management
Excellent Company
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNSeptember 26, 2016
Great company with amazing work life balance.

Excellent culture with advancement opportunities.

Great management team who values their patients, client and employees.
Pros
Growth, Cutting Edge