CareHere, LLC Employee Reviews

CareHere
Administrator and Director of Implementation (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2019
CareHere is a wonderful organization to work for - they care about the patient and employees. I highly recommend anyone seeking employment to join their wonderful company
Pros
Wonderful Company and Management
Clinical Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2019
Great place, good people. Nice hours. Great culture. Hardest part of job was the traveling. The management staff was awesome, very attentive to your needs.
Pros
The people
Poor management
PATIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLMay 22, 2019
Poor management/leadership/admin
Administration had very little knowledge and experience. Her “assistant” was much more knowledgeable and experienced in nursing, but lacked any management/supervisory skills and rules as a dictator.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Inexperienced Admin
Great position, devalued by management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 19, 2019
The positives: The clients / patients are great, the time allotted to give care is outstanding and the pay is very competitive for the market. The cons: Management trivializes my concerns, I feel micromanaged, there is obvious favoritism and I do not feel valued at all by management which makes it hard to come to work everyday. I was very excited to be hired on with CareHere and I am hoping, in time, things will improve.
Pros
Patient flow, clients are wonderful, pay
Cons
management
hours good
RN (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 19, 2019
It was an enjoyable job but no advance opportunity and poor pay. management not up to date on work environment. One supervisor was very un educated on work environment and unable to assist with ask help, always unavailable.
Pros
schedule and autoimmunity work.
Growing company still thinking like a small company
Senior Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 28, 2019
Has experienced significant growth however senior leadership tries to keep control of every aspect of the job. Even small financial decisions have to be made at senior level.
Awesome place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOMarch 4, 2019
Overall CareHere is a great place to work, they just didn't provide me with enough hours and at the time they really needed more help in the office. All work load was placed on one Medical Assistant.
Overall a good place to work.
Corporate Health Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 18, 2019
Their is no typical day, that was what makes working here interesting. Company has done nothing accept grow Since I arrived. Life / work balance can be challenging. Overall I enjoy working here.
Best job i have ever had!
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Horsham,PAJanuary 23, 2019
I absolutely LOVE my job here at CareHere. I am treated with respect and my talent is definitely well recognized. My coworker is wonderful and the Doctors are fantastic as well!!! Management is always there to help us at the blink of an eye and they are nothing but respectful and helpful. The pay is amazing and the benefits are wonderful too. If you can snag a job here consider yourself very lucky!!!!
Pros
Only being open to one companys employees and dependents
Cons
Occasional lulls
Boring
Medical/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 5, 2019
This job was the worst. If it was not for the patients I would not have been there as long as I was. The management is located out of state and were hard to reach. The like to do popups randomly as if they were going to catch you off guard but were rarely there when you needed them. The days were boring, it was the same thing everyday. No room for advancement or career enhancement.
Pros
Patients
employee (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 17, 2018
The company has great intentions for the clients and patients. Its a great model for the employers who use them and the employees who are treated by them. The management is absolutely clueless to how to treat employees internally. Promotions in the company are favored to buddy system and not skills. The company has a terrible system to provide compensation in creases for pay and make sure people don't get the correct compensation increase due so they can save money. They will lie right to your face and tell you one thing with zero intention of doing what they said.they create new policies on the go to benefits themselves and not the employees. The company has zero consistency across the how policies are enforced they do have in place. There is zero job security with this company. They can't handle the growth and they are lacking in employing people with correct skills to handle the roles they are hired for. They have a terrible pay scale and if you have PTO you can't use it because the workload is overwhelming and you can't take time off because the company keeps all sites understaffed and over worked. If you take PTO they still call and email and expect you to answer. When you come back you are so far behind you can hardly catch up due to the lack of staff to work.
it was a very productive place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTDecember 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working at CareHere. I learned a lot about office duties, medical assisting, and phlebotomy. I learned about assisting with a medical provider during procedures. I worked well in learning different aspects of office work.
CareHere
Staff Physician/Collaborating Physician (Current Employee) –  Angleton, TXDecember 5, 2018
The position of staff/collaborating physician is pleasant. The nursing staff is easy to work with, the patient population is open to learn and the schedule is flexible.
Awesome helpful team members, clean enviornment, poor management, only apply to work at CareHere if they clean up management
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 5, 2018
Alabama CareHere offices are totally unorganized, understaffed and congested. I started to walk away the first day due to unorganization. I was 15 minutes early and the staff would not let me in the office because they did not know that I was coming. I received good orientation from a very nice team member but it could have been much better if she had all of the material that she needed and if the task of orientating me had not been dumped on her suddenly.I was told by the recruiter that I would be orientated by the Staff Education Nurse. I also spoke with her but she told me that she had never been to Alabama and would have to orientate me via skype but the system did not work and she spoke with me via telephone. I do not think that corporate really understands how difficult it is to operate a business in another state when they have poorly trained managers (if they have been trained) that are only concerned about the themselves, the power that they have, only satisfying the clients and patients and looking forwards to the bonuses that they will receive. They have no concern for the employees who are the ones doing the work and saving the clients millions of dollars. CareHere, nor the managers think enough of the employees to acknowledge nurses week, your birthday or even Christmas with a gift. I was a very loyal, dedicated and hard working employee for CareHere that was overworked with doing the job of 4 people and when brought to the attention of the DCO/VIP of Operations, he informed me that he knew exactly how much work I was responsible for doing. He often bragged to  more... me and other staff members about what a good job I was doing and how well organized I had the office. I was doing such a great job until I guess that is why he terminated me on the day that he was suppose to have been giving me my annual evaluation (which was 4 months overdue). We both know that the job has been promised or given to someone else and I was in the way. The team members were great to work with. The problem was some of the spoiled, demanding and disrespectful patients that would go from clinic to clinic demanding different things and when they could not have their way or you did not agree with them, then you were being rude and management would agree with them each time they would complain instead of using common sense and realizing that sometime people will lie when it is convenient for them and to make themselves feel good when actually they were the ones that were in the wrong or had been rude. Management only come to the clinics when they have a write up or termination slip for you and they like to micromanage when they actually do not have a clue about what is going on or the medical profession. Several of the team members feel the same way that I do but they will not speak up for change or improving the system because they are afraid of being fired. Corporate should get more involved and meet with their employees yearly, also send the managers to training classes and have the employees evaluate them on a yearly basis. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working with the awesome team members and providing the best care that we could. The hardest part of the job for me was trying to satisfy some of the difficult patients that did come through from time to time, also dealing with management whenever you did see them. Managers really give it some thought before you decide to take away a person's lively hood. Please do not forget that you have to live and have families to provide for too! I have never seen right and wrong walk hand in hand. Just treat people right and you will feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror. We do reap what we sow.  less
Pros
Awesome team members, giving our best with providing medical care
Cons
Very Poor and Unfair Management and they do not follow polices and procedures
Official response from CareHere, LLC
November 14, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience and our HR team would love to connect with you to learn more. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to learn from your experience.

Administration out of touch with employees
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Inverness, FLNovember 4, 2018
Ok place to work if you don't mind changing your working hours very frequently. Job description did not match the actual duties. Good benefits, but very stressful.
Poor Management
Provider (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOOctober 31, 2018
One of the worst clinics I have ever worked at. There is no management at the clinic and the upper management has no clue about what is happening in the clinics. The staffing is poor with frequent turn over. These clinics do not follow standard protocols and there is no consistency in care.
The staff that is at the clinic is great and they do a good job providing care to the patients as best as they can.
CareHere makes promises when you are hired but those promises are quickly forgotten once you start.
This is a great concept but CareHere is not an organization I would recommend.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
EMR is horrible, no consistancy or following of standards of care, very poor management
pro/con
Manager/Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 28, 2018
I liked working for this company for the most part.

Clients, which is the companies that hire Care Here. Sometimes if the employees of the client were hard to please, had an issue of one of the staff, etc (and in the medical field you have plenty of them) of Care Here, they could file a complaint and that was it...it was they were in the right and the staff is in the wrong. To me, totally unfair.
Professional Workplace
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOOctober 19, 2018
Pleasant workplace with steady flow. Immediate management very lacking. Upper management very supportive. Patients/clients made job very enjoyable. Loved seeing and getting to know patients/clients.
Remote work and flexible schedule
Clinical Wellness Director (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 7, 2018
The ability to work from home is a major bonus for this job. Also provided the autonomy to create your own schedule, as long as the work is completed.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Company structure
Great company
Casual/Contract Licensed Practical Nurse- I (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIOctober 5, 2018
A great company to work for. My position was contractual so it was only a temp/as-needed position. Would have loved for the position to have been permanent.
Pros
Great people and company to work with and for.
Cons
Contract position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareHere, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.