I'm more then qualified and did both interviews and never called back and I see the ad still posted that's ridiculous...well good luck finding what your not looking for...🤔
Thank God if you didn't get a response. You'd regret it.
The current recruiter called the day after my application. She was pushy and eager to get me started the next week. She failed to follow through with me several times regarding starting, after I requested my desired pay based on years of experience and multiple licensures. The ball was dropped. They seem like they want to get people in to work ASAP with the lowest $ amount and the constant reminder of the hour before and after your work hours for you to be available to start early or stay over. Seemed fishy. Read reviews from nurses. Glad the ball was dropped. No thanks to an assembly line with micromanaging constantly on your calls and constantly reviewing your calls pointing out errors. ✌️
It took about one week.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Carenet Healthcare Services?7 people answered
- Can I work from a company outside U S?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Carenet Healthcare Services?3 people answered
- What benefits does Carenet Healthcare Services offer?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Carenet Healthcare Services? What are the…3 people answered
- What are the working hr for full time 8 hr days?3 people answered
- Any dayshift part time openings3 people answered
- What are salaries for Registered Nurses with 20 + years of experience?3 people answered
- What is the hour commitment for a part time RN? Is the schedule different every week?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Carenet Healthcare Services?3 people answered