Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Call center
Call center environment great place to work for high paced call volume however flexible with hours and a great company to work for. Management is helpful at helping you succeed. Company also provides great benefits.
unfair ,no work ethics,poor management
Poor leadership,lack of work ethics, no equality ,no chances of growing or moving up.. Favoritism is always has been an issue! Is not who what you know,bis who you know.
Pros
pot lucks
Cons
poor leadership, incompetent individuals with lack of management skills..
Beware
Save yourself the trouble. Carenet has only been in Albuquerque for one year. However, the parent company in San Antonio, TX has been in operation for several years. When I was initially hired, I was given this sermon about all Carenet offered to me as an employee. I know that all companies try to upsell to potential employees but this company does an excellent job at the bs. The majority of every employee in ABQ, is new and so the standard answer to any question is "I don't know how to do that" or "I don't know. Let me ask" and then you never hear anything else. When I was initially hired, I was not told that this was for a call center position. The reasoning? Carenet does not consider this call center but patient-centered service. IT'S THE SAME THING. I was given my hourly salary which I was ok with. 6 weeks later, on the first day of training, I find out that's not quite the case. You receive your base pay and then an extra $1 per hour for perfect attendance. When I asked why, the answer I got was "Well, that's the way San Antonio does it". Great explanation, right? No theory as to WHY it's done that way. If you do not have a perfect attendance record each month, you only make the base pay - no incentive for you. That can calculate in a huge chunk deducted from your check. Once you are eligible for benefits after 90 days, you realize how bad it really is. Employee only insurance deduction for a mid-range plan with still fairly high deductable and copay is approximately $115 per month! They are already paying as low as possible and then want to deduct a portion of that out - more...
Terrible mgmt
After me showing my work at the interview and they decided to hire me they also switched duties and made it more accounting than finance yet they did not offer any training or guidance. My boss was not available when i would ask for help.
Ok place
Management suck. Co workers were nice. They promise advancement but they don’t do anything. They place you in management role but don’t even support you
Really great environment
Very comfortable environment I enjoy working here the hours are amazing they could be a little bit better management is a little bit scattered but it's great to have your foot in the door and once they get off the ground it'll be great
Working at CareNet is a great place especially if you can do a lot of sitting and talking. You have to have patience with some of the caller's and be able to be stationary all day long. The employees are great and the management is even better. The one thing I love the best is that my schedule is very flexible and you get a bonus just for going to work!
It was an amazing growing experience working at Carenet.
Working at Carenet was a good experience overall. There were many amazing moments full of happiness. Managers and many coworkers alike work hard to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment, create and attend fun events, and challenge toward excellence in work.
A joke
The pay is terrible and there is little to no room for advancement. There is no raise structure or incentive to stay.
The job itself is repetitive and mundane. Until you get reskilled into a pilot program without any training or pay increase. The only good thing about this job is that it's nearly impossible to get fired.
Great company to work for!
Thorough interview Great company, excellent culture. Along the best companies I've ever work for. I would recommend other to apply here and have. A truly unique experience and fun location with many perks.
Carenet - Patient Service Representative
Company is good to work for as a temporary bases. Recommend for those who are going to college but definitely not a place for a career. Not much opportunity for advancement. Additional skill sets are added to job duties however compensation stays the same. Have yet to receive a raise and I've been there a year and a halfhalf.Benefits are high cost and the coverage is no good.
Extremely Fast Pace Company
I was bilingual so we were short staffed and that doubled the number of calls we had to process, so we had to be very fast and very efficient to transfer urgents to the nurse's team immediately.
They gave occurrences even if you brought a doctor's note, so I was getting sick constantly

Overall the Managers were nice and efficient but the company is not very big, so there aren't many benefits and paid vacation days .
Don't work here.
I would not recommend this place to anyone. At your interview they do not let you know that you will be doing extra training with no pay. Your schedule is usually wrong you can call in and they will still mark you down as NCNS which then messes up your extra dollar. There are many things wrong with management. At first it was a good place to work at but now I just drag to even show up to work.
Pros
Free Lunches sometimes
Cons
Really short breaks which are 10 min
Mgnt. either liked you or didn't. If they didn't there was no advancement.
If you're unwilling to change who you or or what you're about and happy to stay at entry level then this place will workout for you. If you are a professional and experienced individual your talents will be wasted here, unless they like your "look". The benefits were reasonable, the pay was not great, the parking lacked but if you need a job temporarily this will do.
The worst job ever!!!
You do not need to be a nurse to have this job. You read from a script and if you delineate in any way they are yelling in your ear or sending you skype messages.
Family Oriented!
Great place to work! Pay is low at first, but there is opportunity for pay increases over time. Also offers pay incentives if needing extra help taking patient calls.
I never wanted to quit a job so bad
There was a lack of professionalism. Managers and supervisors were very touchy-feely. Too many technical issues to do the job efficiently. Breaks were way too short. You are at a desk sitting down for hours and you would get in trouble for going to the bathroom or getting water outside of you allotted break Time. (No one can control even they have to go 😒).
The pay was alright, but not worth it compared to the amount of work you done
Pros
N/a
Cons
Pay, breaks, handsy superiors, programs you work with, breaks, and more
Poor management
No financial compensation! Poor training! Extremely poor management! Forever changing management! Moving desks and being treated as if your in kindergarten!
Could be relaxed at times
It was a great place to work tell I informed them could not work on Saturdays but could on Sundays. really no hard part to the job. Did health surveys with the patients and set doctor's appointments.
Pros
Lots of pot lucks
Cons
saturday work
Someone contacted me and had set up a phone interview but never called. Not even an email explanation after just silence.
Got stood up from a scheduled interview. I had never experienced that in my life. I thought there was a valid explanation. I had sent an email confirming and then when I got stood up. I had never heard back from that person. Very unprofessional. I am glad I got to know them now rather than later.
Family Oriented
I simply cannot say enough good things about this company! If there was a down side, it would be that the company seemed to be leaning towards quantity of patient calls, over quality.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8