Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet Healthcare Services Culture reviews

Ok place
Management suck. Co workers were nice. They promise advancement but they don’t do anything. They place you in management role but don’t even support you
Working at CareNet is a great place especially if you can do a lot of sitting and talking. You have to have patience with some of the caller's and be able to be stationary all day long. The employees are great and the management is even better. The one thing I love the best is that my schedule is very flexible and you get a bonus just for going to work!
It was an amazing growing experience working at Carenet.
Working at Carenet was a good experience overall. There were many amazing moments full of happiness. Managers and many coworkers alike work hard to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment, create and attend fun events, and challenge toward excellence in work.
Great company to work for!
Thorough interview Great company, excellent culture. Along the best companies I've ever work for. I would recommend other to apply here and have. A truly unique experience and fun location with many perks.
Great Long time employees and managers
Cleaner than most callcenters manager Tiffany L. Is best manager ever had does more than her share of work still never to busy to assist someone working here was great could of used more pay all staff very helpful
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Network Crossing Site was Mediocre
Working at Carenet Health Services at Network Crossing was mediocre, sadly enough. The employees and supervisors were great and very friendly, but since the beginning when hired for one project many employees moved to a different one or quit within 1 year. The company hires too many employees that half the time don't last 2 months and many were let go right before the new year ended. There wasn't much room for promotion and there was no way to work your way up. The company offered supervisor positions along with "floor walkers" at one point, but there's no competitive pay or competitiveness/equal opportunity to promote your position or even your bonus. Management is usually busy and you just have to "enjoy the ride" and deal with multiple minor issues on a daily basis. Pay is low compared to how many minor issues we learn to adapt to. A positive environment was accomplished but many times there were still too many employees talking about their personal grievances on the call floor and many employees are unprofessional.
The Positive: Some of the positive things while working there was that one of my managers worked with me multiple times and helped even after my LOA for pregnancy. (They do not offer maternity leave at all only unpaid LOA and FMLA-after one year of working there) When offered a job elsewhere I ended up staying at the company due to my manager offering a bonus. If you're a good employee and communicate with your supervisors and manager, they are willing to work with you.
Member Services
Typical day at work was receiving calls from members and enrolling
them in the wellness programs.

The hardest part of the job was remembering to say everything that was required to the member.
Pros
Big work space
Cons
Management was poor and unorganized
Customer Service
I didn't work there long but was happy with the work environment.
A great place to work
Great ppl, great diversity

Family friendly, Great benefits
Company has gone downhill
When first hired at a telephonic triage nurse, the company culture was amazingly awesome. The company was upbeat and supported its nursing staff. That seemed to change with the implementation of a new contract and the CEO having to step away from the company. Nurses were no longer supported and defended. Bonuses were stripped for minor infractions. Upper management strongly encouraged the nurse mangers to spy on nurses social media accounts. The turnover right is so high that within 2-3 years of working there 70% of the nursing staff was new. They never grant raises to their nurses and argue the monthly bonuses are the raise. They let sexually harassing callers continue to call the nurseline despite repeated documented complaints of specific callers. It was a great company that became a very typical, mismanaged organization.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no raises, bonuses are not dependable
The Culture is not what it use to be.
New hires did not adapt to the culture Carenet was attempting to create. Thus we have very high turnover. Management manages by intimidation and never seeks to understand. Very weak work ethic and no desire for establishing a culture of Continuous Improvement. Management do not have the basic knowledge of basic problem solving techniques.
I am left alone as I come to work to work and can be trusted to get the work done and then some. Work very hard to improve our processes within my control.

I have been allowed to learn new software and implement code reducing many manual wasteful manual steps.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere.
Cons
Management Styles can be very un-professional.
Core Values
I have seen a lot of changes within the company, losing sight of their Core Values. One person says do one thing, another day do another. Expectations constantly changing, making them difficult to meet. Culture is gone. Managers/ Team leads don’t care, and will lie to your face. Used to be an up-beat, fun, supportive, encouraging place. Professionalism down the drain. High turn over, poor training. A little encouragement goes a long way. I used to believe Carenet was different. In the end it is just another company, no different at all.
Cons
Many
Great environment to work with the right people. Management and Leadership are great
I really enjoyed all that I learned and had the opportunity to project while at Carenet. With the right pay, I would most gladly return to continue one with my experiences.
Pros
The staff(leadership, People Services) flexibility, fun, job security, benefits
Cons
Some disrespectful team members
Amazing work enviroment.
This was really laid back place to work and I honesty loved it so much. I loved the people I spoke on the phones with as well as the people I worked with.
Hostile Work Environment
Work consisted of constant IT issues, peer to peer harassment, poor leadership skills as well as work ethic. No opportunity for growth. I liked interacting with different cultures and assisting them in health care concerns. It was very difficult to have my skills shine when management wasn't very receptive to personal growth.
Fun, upbeat, loving.
This is a great place to work, they are great for single mom's just do not pay enough, and have spur of the moment days off.
Over all I love working here. Just need to more steady work weeks.
Pros
Was willing to work with my family needs
Cons
too much ETO
Call Center that cares about your health
Taking calls for dental insurance.
I learned patience

Management could have been better

Workplace culture was caotic and there was constant miscommunication.
Fun place to work, even in high volume times.
Very fast paced.
Managed a team for several years in recruiting at 2 sites, up to 9

Heavy reporting involved

Weekly meetings with several Executives, CFO, Workforce. etc.

Great company climate and culture
All about our team, employees, prompting from within, when possible
all staff was visible, saying help, walking around to see everyone, especially our President.

Had daily huddles with my team to keep them informed.

great team communication.

I loved knowing that I was helping people
Pros
emaplyee involvemts across the board, community involvement as well, non profits too
Management is great and the environment is wonderful. They are very great at accommodating the needs of their members. Overall its a wonderful place to gain wonderful customer service skills.
fun place
carnet was a fun place to work.
management was great .

looking for something at the time that was more stable .

great training and the workplace was a great environment.
Good Job not great managment
Loved the job hated the managment, they never talk to each other, no one is on the same apge, but I love love loved the work place itself. Actual job is boring.
Working with such an amazing Manager
My workday consist of semi-management over seeing, watching the production floor, managing break times, etc. Also making sure each team member was dialing on the correct program. I would take phone calls as well, which consist of me sending out members medications in a 90 day supply. My time at Carenet has really enhanced my knowledge in the pharmaceutical world. I've had the privilege to work under such and amazing caring, humble manager and he has really set the bar high for what a true manager should represent. The most challenging part about my job at Carenet was over seeing the sales department. And as I mentioned the most enjoyable part about my job would be working under such wonderful management.
Pros
Cons
Over seeing sales program.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8