Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Review

View all Carenet Healthcare Services reviews

Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant/Workforce Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2014
Great Work Environment with great employees. A great place to grow but I am hoping to gain more hands on experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
Pros
Great Environment and hours
Cons
Pay

Other Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Fast paced constant change of projects
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 23, 2018
Your not guaranteed your position will be needed for the next project. It is very fast paced your are expected to produce but not paid fairly. If you can adapt to change quickly then this will work for you.
Pros
free soda
Cons
everything is timedf
Absolutely the best job
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2018
Carenet is the best job to have as a student. They've have worked with me all thru my college journey and have been very compromising to my schedule when it comes to school. I absolutely love everyone I work with there. The employees are more like family , its a wonderful atmosphere to work in. However if you're looking at the pay then this job may not be suitable . The pay isn't the best the employees and administration is awesome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Carenet Healthcare Services Reviews by Location