CareOne Employee Reviews

Nice clean place and friendly
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJOctober 14, 2018
CareOne
Is a very clean place to work at. Very friendly
Took care of the residents. Bath them brush their teeth cloth them. Feeding them. Taking them to their doctors appointments. Taking the residents to their physical therapist. Taking them out for walks sitting out side with them assisting the residents by helping them to the bathroom are helping the with their activities of daily living
Pros
Nice place
Cons
Charge you to eat there
Excellent Place to Work
Regional Employment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJOctober 3, 2018
Excellent Place to Work, Report any non and suspected unauthorized access to facility information systems. Assists in obtaining nursing staff information needed for daily posting requirements.
Nice company
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Nice company to work for. They always willing to help others. Management is always willing to help out when needed. Room to advance your career in the company. Great salary
Expectations are above and beyond to meet the needs of all patients.
DIRECTOR OF RECREATION (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJSeptember 21, 2018
This particuliar role could consume your life if you let it. You have to be extremely organizwed good at party and event planning and always multi-tasking. The dependability of your department employees is extremely iimportance to the balance of care for patients.
Pros
Working with older population.
Cons
The high demands to meet everyones expectations realistically.
Excellent benefits and courteous staff.
Director of Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 19, 2018
Excellent benefits and courteous staff. Staff work as a team to achieve goals for the residents. Focused on ensuring high educational standards for employees
Toxic environment
Food and Beverage Director (Former Employee) –  Nj and MdSeptember 18, 2018
Upper management was awful. No training for managers but will blame them for not educating staff. Only concerned about the bottom line. Will never recommend, will never go back!!
Cons
Not recognized unless you do something wrong!
Very toxic environment
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MASeptember 13, 2018
Very toxic environment. Rules are different for some. Patient care is not top priority. Productivity is push down your throat. Nursing is always short staff and replacements for call in are never filled. Many days you are scheduled for more hours than your to be there, without asking if you can stay late.
Pros
Distance
Cons
Going to work every day with your stomach upset before you enter
Food services job
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MASeptember 10, 2018
I worked in dietary in millbury ma for 3shifts and I'm not going back. The department is understaffed and very disorganized therefore i ts difficult to get proper training its too bad cuz everyone was very nice but frazzled
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No breaks when working evening shift
Friendly
Charge Nurse Sub-Acute Unit (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJSeptember 7, 2018
As the charge nurse I seldom had to work on ther floor . I learnt how to delegate. My admisistrator listened when I had something to complain about . I worked with people from various culture
I love my job and don’t plan to leave!!
Waitress/Server (Current Employee) –  Williamstown, MAAugust 31, 2018
I very much so enjoy my job. I love spending time with the residents and proving them with the dining services that our retirement community has. I’m very grateful to have found this job.
Pros
Free lunch, paid vacation, great work environment
housekeeping
Porter (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJAugust 30, 2018
care one was an okay place to work i got to know alot of people but some of the management were shady at best i loved getting to know the residents and provide them with a clean living enviorment
Pros
na
Cons
na
Toxic place
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Concord, MAAugust 21, 2018
They care nothing for employees or their patients. They absorbed all of the Genesis employees....stay away from this place especially Concord. It is a huge blemish on your resume. HR is not very helpful either.
Pros
The Patients
Cons
Everything else
The Children are a joy to work with.
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 15, 2018
Children are a joy to work with. The only thing is the payment of watching children is extremely low.
I feel that the more children you take care of the less pay you are paid. I believe the salary for taking care of children is extremely unfair. For example taking care of 4 children for the pice of two.
Pros
I enjoy children
Cons
Pay
Money driven. Unfair practices. Horrible management.
Manager (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 14, 2018
What was once a great place to work has deteriorated into a train wreck. The upper management is POOR. I loved my job and my residents with all of my heart... but I just could not work in that kind of unfair and unethical environment anymore.
Pros
Residents are awesome.
Cons
Poor management
N/a
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 14, 2018
It was a regular everyday job the starting pay wasn't good and didn't compare to the work they wanted you to do. The hardest pat was dealing with employees who thought they were boss and the most enjoyable part was the overtime pay.
Understaffed Money Driven
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJAugust 11, 2018
There is a lot of pressure from corporate to donate to their charities and donate your time or baskets with no reimbursement. Expectation is almost monthly. Corporate is only concerned about money and treats their front line staff like garbage. Good people leave because of management. Patient care is expected to be done while short staffed. If you want better care for your love one, complain. Not enough nurses or aides to care for patients properly.
Benefits
Cons
Management, short staffed, negative culture, pressure from corporate
Best company to work for
3 to 11pm staff nurse (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJAugust 10, 2018
The greatest company to work for they really care about the employees and whatever tools you need to do your job they will provide them. I’m looking only for per diet elsewhere would never leave CareOne they have been good to us all. Father and daughter team awesome 💯👍🏻
Pros
Giving patients and employees everything we need.
Cons
Just wish we HAD AN EXCERCISING BIKE FOR OUR BREAKS
WORST place to work.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MAAugust 9, 2018
This is the worst nursing job for me over the last 15 yr thus far; no staff; no management or management in need of some serious training. The place is absolutely toxic that is directly related to management. It is a Very senseless and poor management establishment. Best of luck on your job search but I know that It should not be Care-one at Randolph unless the head of administration is gone or trained. Once again, remember your Nursing License and that Building. Management is not qualify to meet the needs of the building or lazy the least. The nurses and cnas are doing the hardest job in the building with no sort of recognition or value. There is no enjoyable part of the job even when you love the geriatric population. There is hardly anytime to say to a resident.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Lack of staffing and extremely poor management
Occupational Therapist Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 5, 2018
A typical day consists of seeing between eight to ten patients a day and working collaboratively with physical therapists. Employees are very kind and its a fun place to work.
the workplace is okay if you need the money
Dietary Aide/Server (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 23, 2018
the typical day at work is pretty stressful, you have to set tables, server residence, clean dining rooms, do dishes for around 150 people each day. (4hr shift)